A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: sneak12
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 9, 2011 02:09 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 4/30/92
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
sneak12 has contributed to 53 posts out of 469803 total posts (.01%) in 4,205 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE Remake! Jun 9, 2011 02:09 AM (Total replies: 423)

My point exactly ;).

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE Remake! Jun 9, 2011 01:55 AM (Total replies: 423)

My personal opinion is that it's pretty good. I am personally happy that they didn't change the animations or any of the other crap you guys are coming up with. Why? Because back in 2001 when the game first came out, I thought it was a beautiful game for its time. It was ground breaking. What 343i set out to do was to make a anniversary updated version of it, and from what we've seen they've accomplished that.

Who cares if the hands aren't on the gun 100%. We still have 4 or 5 months. If they want to do that (which I highly hope they don't) then they still have the time to do it. It's not supposed to be some new game; just updated graphics. They even put in achievements into the game. I've been waiting for that for a long time. Along with the Xbox live coop is just awesome.

Like a lot of you said already. Whether you like it or not, you'll still buy the game.

Think on this one for a second:
When you buy a game, do you really go out and look for all the things that the game designers messed up on, or do you buy the game to enjoy it?

If anyone was interested in knowing, I added some more detail to it. I won't post pics because the main size of the ship didn't change; I didn't have the time. My teacher ended up liking it A LOT so it was all good ;)

Other than that I plan to completely redo that back (possible front fixes that I ran into but didn't have the time to work out) this summer whenever I'm not doing college stuff.

Thanks for the crit, guys. I appreciate it.

Thats the problem. I was D: Any who... thanks for fixing it.

So I've been working on a class project of a model of the UNSC Frigate from Halo: Reach. It's for a grade and thought I'd get the communities opinion. Crit, hate, flame, whatever it is you guys do now, I don't care. Just give me ideas that I could do to make it better.

Not meant to be 100% replica. Just close enough.
I made it in SolidWorks Office 2009.

*For some reason halomaps doesn't like me linking images to ImageShack. You'll have to right click on them and click view image to see em.*
Edited by sneak12 on May 15, 2011 at 12:57 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » dev command <#>??? Apr 6, 2010 10:32 PM (Total replies: 6)

Translated SPHINX post:

"Good but you can also use the "Halo CE Trainer 3" this trainer rather than write (Cheat_infinite_ammo 1) just press F2 and ready =) DOWNLOAD friend and you will avoid problems in the picture there shows you the commands,

PS: if you can not use it only runs Halo and Active wear console commands etc there ...

Download Link!
*Link*

SPHINXBIO"

Halo CE General Discussion » How to make the most hated map Mar 2, 2010 11:43 PM (Total replies: 44)

Quote: --- Original message by: Me KS
You really want a map that everyone will hate? That's easy:

Use Hang em High's BSP.

Stuff around 3 pelicans in the map at random.

Replace the pelican's engine sounds with this sound: http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/9/2/09239186ba60ce4957eb745d930b5162.mp3

Fill the rest of the space up with rocket launchers that shoot nukes.

Replace their explosion sounds with loud square waves: http://content.ytmnd.com/content/5/2/c/52c7fdf4435b445c14d3627208051d0d.wav

Pile a bunch of actually good ripped weapons and vehicles tightly in one corner of the map. And I mean truly pile them.

Add a sign scenery pointing to them that says "these r all mine".

Place the CTF, Oddball, King, and Race flags tightly in another corner of the map.

Put all spawn points in the air.

Replace biped footstep sounds with grenade explosions.

Replace all the multiplayer UI widgets with "Activate Aimbot" and tie each one to a script that just does (crash "") (yes, that actually crashes Halo. Try it in devmode.)

Replace all the announcer dialogue ('Red team has the flag' and such) with a recording of someone screaming loudly.

Replace the flag and oddball with weapons that self-destruct with a nuke explosion. Make sure they have the square wave sound too.

Replace the map ambient sound with a looped recording of a computer voice saying "soi soi soi soi soi".

Add another nuke explosion to the flashlight of the players.

For extra hate points: Replace the player biped with a destroyable hog that shoots nukes with the same explosion sound ^ (yes you can play as a vehicle. Try it in globals.)

For absolute overkill: Replace the player biped with a turret ... :)

Mission accomplished.

^win

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Feb 28, 2010 11:38 PM (Total replies: 14982)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan_094
state out the obvious

Those are sexy fp hands. :D

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Feb 23, 2010 11:50 PM (Total replies: 11485)

epic metal is epic

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Issue with sapien Feb 23, 2010 05:24 PM (Total replies: 13)

I just got a new mouse. And it worked first try. So I don't understand why sapien was the only one screwing up and not my whole computer. Anyways, problem solved.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Issue with sapien Feb 22, 2010 04:04 PM (Total replies: 13)

I've come to the conclusion that its sapien because my middle mouse button, shift keys, and movement keys all work fine. Just not in sapien as far as the camera is concerned.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Issue with sapien Feb 21, 2010 11:27 PM (Total replies: 13)

Didn't work :(

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Issue with sapien Feb 21, 2010 10:40 PM (Total replies: 13)

No, it doesn't rotate at all. It just looks at one spot the whole time.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Issue with sapien Feb 21, 2010 09:03 PM (Total replies: 13)

Quote: --- Original message by: sneak12
Sorry bout that, forgot to mention that I do that. I do hold down the scroll wheel. I do hit the movement keys. I know all the sapien commands. Its just that they don't do anything when I do.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Issue with sapien Feb 21, 2010 05:12 PM (Total replies: 13)

Sorry bout that, forgot to mention that I do that. I do hold down the scroll wheel. I do hit the movement keys. I know all the sapien commands. Its just that they don't do anything when I do.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Issue with sapien Feb 21, 2010 04:59 PM (Total replies: 13)

I haven't messed with sapien in a very long time. So the other day I went into it to check out CMT's tag release. I open blood gulch as a test map. The map opens fine and everything. Everything loads. 1 prob. I cant move the camera around. If i double click an area the camera will move to there but thats it. The debug doesn't say anything about it, and every map I load acts the same. Any ideas?

Halo CE General Discussion » [Official sandtrap thread] Halo 3 sandtrap WIP. Feb 18, 2010 12:08 AM (Total replies: 636)

It may just be Halo CE's engine, but the sand-building doesn't look right. It looks weird to me. Other than that, it looks nice.
Edited by sneak12 on Feb 18, 2010 at 12:08 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Feb 17, 2010 11:30 PM (Total replies: 4974)

There really isn't a need to make it. The only real difference is the gun and the way the energy carrier is designed. Other than that the spirit isn't used very often.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT Tag Release 1 Feb 8, 2010 11:42 PM (Total replies: 334)

Quote: --- Original message by: PX173
Quote: --- Original message by: Evil 5partan
I've been gone a while.

It's really sad to see CMT shut down. All the legendary feats they would've accomplished...

ftfy

Quote: --- Original message by: Evil 5partan
I've been gone a while.

It's really sad to see CMT shut down. All the legendary feats they have accomplished...

ftfy

Halo CE General Discussion » wheres the sandytrap? Jan 4, 2010 02:07 AM (Total replies: 199)

I know that halo ce doesnt have the best engine for halo 3 graphics and all but....sand ew?

Time: Fri February 28, 2020 2:43 PM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website