A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Toxin
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 1, 2010 04:07 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo, Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Wars.
Wanna See My Turtle?

Post Statistics
Toxin has contributed to 8 posts out of 469387 total posts (0.00%) in 4,059 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Serious Dedicated Server Help Feb 1, 2010 04:07 AM (Total replies: 0)

Can some please help me with my dedicated server? How do i get people to join it and i have a problem with a spawned pelican in RPG_Beta 6; it wont fly i can for some reason walk right through it.

Any comments or suggestions?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT SPV2 A10 Public Beta Aug 9, 2009 03:00 AM (Total replies: 786)

ok i finished the level and heres some updates from my perspective:

1.) when i went up ladders id get to the top and it wouldnt let me off so i had to jump off. id move like i was going to climb up then id go down a little bit and itd keep repeating.

What i liked:

The New Elite skins r amazing. very detailed in my opinion. The BR is good with headshots (thx goes to whoever who said it eariler) and the AR does pretty good too. Although i could stand for a few more grenades and maybe some plasma nades too?

Great beta cant wait for the next

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT SPV2 A10 Public Beta Aug 8, 2009 02:55 AM (Total replies: 786)

I like it the new SP lvl; fantastic job CMT! but i do have some issues with it.

1.) The SMG. I fired 4 rounds to kill a Grunt and i reloaded, that 4 round reload took away a full clip (60 rounds). Everytime i reloaded it took away 60 from my ammo. Fix?

2.) The Brutes. Their shielding is a little too powerful in my opinion, maybe lower it some? And their blood looks a lot like the Humans and it goes freakin' everywhere. Where do they get all of it from?

3.) The New Pistol. I dont like it at all. I, sort of, like the silencer, but was the laser really necessary? Couldnt you of just used the reticle or whatever and/or just used the laser? And the 8 rounds in it doesnt really cut it for CQB fighting. Id like if it went back up to its 12 rounds magazine.

4.) The Battle Rifle. Pure dissapointment. Those 3 rounds dont do sh*t againest the Brutes or Elites. It works good for the Grunts but thats about it. And that Grenade Launcher (>_>) it takes a couple of seconds for the MC to reload and u cant defend yourself cause it wont fire when the GL is reloading.

5.) The Assault Rifle. Absolutly Perfect. I really enjoy using the AR this time, but its very weak againest the Brutes. It takes me a few clips to just knock out their shields, then it takes a couple more to actually kill the damn thing. Above all, i dont see any problems with the AR except the power.

6.) The Master Chief, himself. Wow. Whoever created that skin should be congratulated. It looks marvelous! Very nice this time. I absolutly hated the SPv1 Master Chief; he had no wrists basicly. You need to keep this MC Model.

7.) PoA Crew. Why are they all Marines? I mean sure theyre awesome, and theyre part of the Navy but they dont actually fly the ships and stuff. Please, Please, PLEASE put the original Naval Flight Crew in there.

8.) The Level itself. At first it was easy; no problems. Then i got, i think, toward the second maintenance tunnel after you pass the cryo-chamber and the Elite/Brute explodes, that i got totally lost. Maybe Put in those directional arrows or something to help out with?

9.) The Covie Weapons. Not much varity; just the Plasma Rifle, Brute PR, and the Spiker. The spiker's the most powerful out of them three. Oh and i like how you can get the Hunter's Fuel Rod Cannon ( and yes, i know you could of done it in SPv1.) And it shows its arm. But make it a little more powerful too? I fired at a Hunter with that thing and it didnt even flinch.

10.) The Gameplay. Sometimes it would play fine then some parts it would get kinda slow. I dont know if its my computer doing it or if its the levels, but i figured it was important.

I think thats it. Ill add more if i find anything ^^
Edited by Toxin on Aug 8, 2009 at 02:57 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Need help with dedicated server Jun 7, 2009 02:53 PM (Total replies: 0)

i got the dedicated server for CE, got the ini.txt for it and have run it but people cant join it i know how to join it, just change my ports but is there anything i can do to get ppl to join it?

Halo CE General Discussion » My CE doesnt show anything Mar 2, 2009 03:21 PM (Total replies: 1)

hi when i play my CE game my bullets, empty cartridges, etc. doesnt appear. and theres no blood wheres the fun in that? any idea whats wrong with it and ive tried to reinstall it but it doesnt work.

Halo CE General Discussion » My CE doesnt show anything Mar 2, 2009 03:19 PM (Total replies: 1)

hi when i play my CE game my bullets, empty cartridges, etc. doesnt appear. and theres no blood wheres the fun in that? any idea whats wrong with it and ive tried to reinstall it but it doesnt work.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Compiling Map problems Sep 14, 2008 03:17 PM (Total replies: 10)

could u explain that step by step plz?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Compiling Map problems Sep 7, 2008 07:20 PM (Total replies: 10)

I'm having this problem when i go to compile my map; it says

### ERROR couldn't build bsp because of overlapping surfaces (orange)
### ERROR couldn't build bsp2d
### ERROR couldn't build leaf
### ERROR failed to import collision bsp.

I'm a new map maker and i got a tutorialfrom hce.halomaps.org and it worked until the part listed above. any help will be very helpful. thanks for helping

PS: ive had to restart models over and over again and im hoping that i dont have to again. and that i use Gmax.

Time: Fri October 18, 2019 8:35 AM 218 ms.
A Halo Maps Website