A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: fronjohn
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 4, 2011 05:13 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
fronjohn has contributed to 10 posts out of 469505 total posts (0.00%) in 4,106 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Hey everybody, its been awhile since ive been to this site and just got back to it, ive missed the memories that i had here and i just came back to fulfill my memories (abit). But one big memory i used to love doing with my buddies back then was to mess around with the developer mode. Sadly enough that it doesn't work it keeps telling me, after i put in a code like: cheats_all_weapons in the console and brings up this irritating message of how it "cannot be executed now". I have -console in the shortcut of the custom edition exe file in a shortcut, and downloaded biterbananas alldev program and it used to work for me before, now it STILL gives me that message even when i press pageup. So idk whats going on, ive searched my butt off in google and youtube, and ive tried em, it STILL gives me that message. And when i put -devmode on the exe file of the shortcut it kills my game. So hopefully someone had the same problem as me and could be able to help me fix my conflict with the developer mode.Plus ive done it in LAN and Internet, brings the same message...

And for my second problem is with my dedicated server settings. I have the init file set up, ports forwarded n' all, yet when i start the dedicated server with the default ports in my router and in-game of 2301 and 2302, i can't be able to join it, so i set em up to 3000 3001 in my router, i can join em but others can't any way to fix it so EVERYONE can join? which udp's n' such do i need to put in my router or in-game or both?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » what do i do next plz help Oct 6, 2008 09:41 PM (Total replies: 7)

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » what do i do next plz help Oct 6, 2008 07:38 PM (Total replies: 7)

ok but how do i put the blitskerg plug in? to make the JMS file?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » what do i do next plz help Oct 5, 2008 10:40 PM (Total replies: 7)

ok so iam done with making the main map with 3ds wat do i export or whats next after making and texureing the map? also i tryed some the tuts but i dindnt get how it was made and finished? so can some one help me for my last process of my map so i can can finish it?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » flipping problem Oct 4, 2008 05:27 PM (Total replies: 1)

ok here are the steps of my problem

1:I made a box and put the measurement that i wanted it too be

2:i made the map modle editbal mesh

3:i selcted all the sides just like the tutorial showed me

4:i flipped it when clicked the flip button,but it dindnt flip like the tutorial did,it just made the all sides black.

there thats the best way i can tell you guys so plz help me or something

also there was some who helped me,he told me check the backfacing cull sqare.But when i checked it and fliped it it just made the sides invisible.

i just want to make a simple map plz!

ok sorry for my grammar and spelling, heres the best way i can explain.

1:I made a box and put the measurement that i wanted it too be

2:i made the map modle editbal mesh

3:i selcted all the sides just like the tutorial showed me

4:i flipped it when clicked the flip button,but it dindnt flip like the tutorial did,it just made the all sides black.

there thats the best way i can tell you guys so plz help me or something

also there was some who helped me,he told me check the backfacing cull sqare.But when i checked it and fliped it it just made the sides invisible.

i just want to make a simple map plz!

Anyone?Hello?
Edited by fronjohn on Oct 4, 2008 at 04:56 PM

can you guys show me how to put a picture on the post i made messed up?

when i made a simple map ifliped but i checked backfacing cull it just made the side it invisible iwant it to make so i can see inside of it and the sides of my map are still there wen i put the sky texture and my floor texure.but when i just wanted to put texure i DL from the website from halomaps i added the tex and so i put it on the floor of the map and it was the color of it so i did go to UVX map seletion and its still not showing the real tex.Can anyone get what i said or am I just giong to find a way to take pics of the propblem an the solution I wanted???
Edited by fronjohn on Sep 26, 2008 at 10:24 PM

KK now i have the pics how do i put em on here??
Edited by fronjohn on Sep 26, 2008 at 10:36 PM

also wen i add my tex it makes it dark too any tips on that? or help

hey people im new here i have a problem in 3dsmax 2009,wen i made a box then put it on edibal mesh ithe tutorial said to flip it so wen i saw the flip button and i selected all the box i cliked flip but it just made the sides dark not inside out,is that how its supposed to happen?,also wen i add my tex and i put the show tex thing it just turned Dark again. Any one can pllzzz help me

Or am i using the wrong verson of 3dsmax?
Edited by fronjohn on Sep 13, 2008 at 01:50 AM

Time: Tue December 10, 2019 9:42 PM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website