A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: xXKrenof EVILXx
About Contact
Last Post: May 12, 2011 10:21 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 189
What Games do you play: Halo, Halo 3, GTA4, Mass Efect, GoW, GoW2, Halo 2 vista and halo ce
I choose what I like.
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
xXKrenof EVILXx has contributed to 71 posts out of 469347 total posts (.02%) in 4,026 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

i got a 1TB back up dick and am soon starting the trancfer of my Documets I'll see what wrong with this P'os.C. (Pice of S***. Computer).

Thanks for your thoughts and sugestions.

All I know is that I never had a problem with sapiean or my custom editon at all untill 3 days ago when the pc just suddenly turned to blue screen then shut of in a fraction of a second then turned it's self back on.

I have no problem watching HD vidieos but I have a feeling its probrbly my 250MB Vedio Card.
And I thing My pc is not up to date on the latest drivers to ansewr one of your qustions.

And I don't realy know how to read pc talk so all I can do is explain what I see and hope one of you people know what I am talking about.

When I open my sapien every thing is fine but 2-3 second when im scrolling and ading ai or spwan point or just moving my camera BAM!! My computer gose blue screen for a half second and the PC restarts its self like new. This also hapens when I play Halo CE but its geting more frequnt and I need help!

Does any one know whats wrong?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » need a Fix May 10, 2011 11:52 PM (Total replies: 4)

thanks you two ill give both a try and let you know if they work.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » need a Fix May 8, 2011 11:36 PM (Total replies: 4)

I am having a problem with this script I am using.

Can any one help?

This Is a dormant script for those that play on ledgendary and if not it by-passes this piticular cutscene and fight sceen all together.

(script dormant legend
(if (game_difficulty_get legendary)
(sleep 300)
(sound_looping_start sound\music\reach\both_ways\both_ways none 1)
(camera_control 1)
(cinematic_start)
(cinematic_show_letterbox 1)
(camera_set cam6 100)
(sleep 60)
(camera_set cam7 100)
(sleep 60)
(camera_set cam8 100)
(sleep 60)
(camera_set cam9 100)
(sleep 60)
(camera_set cam10 100)
(sleep 60)
(camera_control 0)
(cinematic_stop)
(game_save)
(ai_place trueboss)
(sleep 90)
(sleep_until (= (ai_living_count trueboss) 0) 15)
(game_won)
(if (game_difficulty_get hard)
(game_won)
(if (game_difficulty_get normal)
(game_won)
(if (game_difficulty_get easy)
(game_won)
)

It says "This left perenthis is unmatched.:(if (game_difficulty_get hard)
recompiling after senerios were merged".

I think I did the if's wrong or something close to it can some one tell me what I did wrong here.
Edited by xXKrenof EVILXx on May 8, 2011 at 11:58 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » need a Fix May 8, 2011 11:31 PM (Total replies: 0)

I am having a problem with this script I am using.
Can any one help?

(script dormant legend
(if (game_difficulty_get legendary)
(sleep 300)
(sound_looping_start sound\music\reach\both_ways\both_ways none 1)
(camera_control 1)
(cinematic_start)
(cinematic_show_letterbox 1)
(camera_set cam6 100)
(sleep 60)
(camera_set cam7 100)
(sleep 60)
(camera_set cam8 100)
(sleep 60)
(camera_set cam9 100)
(sleep 60)
(camera_set cam10 100)
(sleep 60)
(camera_control 0)
(cinematic_stop)
(game_save)
(ai_place trueboss)
(sleep 90)
(sleep_until (= (ai_living_count trueboss) 0) 15)
(game_won)
(if (game_difficulty_get hard)
(game_won)
(if (game_difficulty_get normal)
(game_won)
(if (game_difficulty_get easy)
(game_won)
)

This Is a dormant script for those that play on ledgendary and if not it by-passes this piticular cutscene and fight sceen all together.

Halo CE General Discussion » New Animation Idea and more... Aug 8, 2010 04:03 AM (Total replies: 6)

okay i am now going to learn scripting.
Note: player will not crawl but enemies will.
And enemies will panic in more elaborate animation as well.
And when player presses random button they will dance.

The animation for all this plus scripting will take awhile, animation is easy for me but scripting is a whole new story.

Halo CE General Discussion » New Animation Idea and more... Aug 6, 2010 06:53 PM (Total replies: 6)

I was bored so I was thinking of a new animation. I do not know how to put animations in game so I leave it to you guys to take my idea if u like it.

Could I or any body else set up a script and animation to were if your health is at 25% that you go on your knees and start crawling like in GOW 2 and the health person goes near you and presses a button and heals you up to 50% health.

If not in multilayer than put it in campaign if it don't sync right on the net cause it would be funny seeing an elite or grunt crawl for help.

Oh and I got an other idea for that HEV. People keep saying that it bounce a lot when it is landing so in stead of making it a vehicle make it a the seat a vehicle and the pod a lift. The seat will be attached to the pod and when you set up a script to do some thing spasefic like going in to the seat, the pod launches and dose its animation to that ground.

That's all I came up with and I may try learning to get my animations in game but I may need help with the scripts if I do this.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » need help scriting something Mar 7, 2010 02:13 AM (Total replies: 6)

ok so im trying to make a fire fight kind of map and the only thing i need help with is how to get the ai to spawn when you kill the first wave then the second and so on.
And how do you end the game and make it go to next selected level.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » I have an idea and a plroblem Mar 7, 2010 12:22 AM (Total replies: 4)

wel can you at lest tell me how to script the spirit drop ship to drop of some covies. And a pelican to bring renforcments and to take you away when you win a game.
I also forgot how to add music but i kinda remember.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » I have an idea and a plroblem Mar 6, 2010 11:51 PM (Total replies: 4)

First with my idea
I watched the new reach multiplayer vid and thought it would be cool to punch some one in the gut. So I thing I might know of a script to be able to do that, just attach a portable triger volume on the player modle and right a script for it and make an animation too. If some one gets to close to you, press a sertan botton and BAME, your covered in your enimes vomit ha ha.
But seriosly is that a good idea. PS. It be nice for SP too.

And now for my problem.
Its been a will senc scripted so i would like to know is can any one tell me how to script the spirit drop ship to drop of some covies. And a pelican to bring renforcments and to take you away when you when a game.

I would like to know what you think of my idea and would like a response to my problem too if posible thank you.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » A halo 3 map Feb 10, 2009 08:48 PM (Total replies: 39)

Awesome elite Nugget

That armor will go good with my Combat Elite Flood, I just have to replace the armor with that elites armor.

General Machinima Discussions » Halo Question Feb 5, 2009 09:15 PM (Total replies: 1)

Halo Question

Dose any one know when there will be a new episode of the Heritic I saw episode 8 or 7 and the animation was awesome.

But when well they make a new one.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Quick Non Halo Question Feb 5, 2009 09:13 PM (Total replies: 2)

sorry thanks though

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » A halo 3 map Feb 5, 2009 09:08 PM (Total replies: 39)

I know about those but Y isent any one compiling them and wheres the elite I want my Elites
LOL

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » A halo 3 map Feb 5, 2009 08:58 PM (Total replies: 39)

If they are working on all of this map ya isnīt anyone working on Halo 3 biped like COB, EVA, ODST, Hybusa, security and for the elites Commando, Flight, Combat, Assault and Astedic.

Y is anyone NOT working on this.

PS: I tried making the Commando helmet but.... well..... I lost my EYE balls looking at it in game.

It is possible to make trees snap in half you just need to make the model of the tree broken and make a model of the tree healthy and use a script

If)unit_get_health)0
change model Or something like that or use Gorilla

PS: I no very good scripter.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Quick Non Halo Question Feb 5, 2009 08:39 PM (Total replies: 2)

Non halo Question

Dose any one know when there will be a new episode of the Heritic I saw episode 8 or 7 and the animation was awesome.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » is there any honor guard tags? Feb 5, 2009 08:27 PM (Total replies: 63)

is the password in that last link

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » keyes assault exterior bsp... Feb 5, 2009 08:02 PM (Total replies: 20)

K ill give you the JMS.files and the Gmax files I canīt compile it though but good luck BeachParty Clan.

Oh ya Its on my other CP I canīt give it to you cause im on the internet cafe place but ill go buy a flash drive and put it on this one or just wait a month or too till I git internet at my house then ill give it to you

Just one condition once you and your map team gets the ODST, Elite, spartan mark5 and mark6, H1 marine armor and H2 marine armor Floods working, I want them back you can keep them just send me copies K oh and an if you give me an Honor Gard Ill make him a flood too. my email is
Peeplesjw@yahoo.com and peeplesjustin@aol.com or XFIRE camandokren and xXKSIKrenK51Xx.

And on topic: For the map do what H3 did, make small air vehicles and make them fight in the sky like in Halo 3 just make it as a scenery file and make them do animations. And do a flood BSP too like the doors and stuff oh and do not for get to make the hunters bigger like make em 50% bigger I tried it with gmax but It said could not load geometry so try it with 3DS Max.
Edited by xXKrenof EVILXx on Feb 5, 2009 at 08:03 PM

Time: Mon September 23, 2019 10:16 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website