A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: wireddragon93
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 25, 2013 12:10 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo Custom Edition; CoD4; MW2; CoD: BO
Me Is R Back ! xfire: wireddragon93

Post Statistics
wireddragon93 has contributed to 147 posts out of 467243 total posts (.03%) in 3,615 days (.04 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

It does not allow me to download it! Do you happen to have that version?

No wonder I couldn't find it.. And I had planned on uploading the whole folder for the setup when I had it back then... dang it!

I will be sure to watch it! Hopefully it'll freshen up a few memories! Thank you!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » halo mmo team signup Aug 21, 2013 03:16 AM (Total replies: 84)

This seems like a good idea! I would like to play part in this! But first I must regain all my the knowledge I once had xD

modelers

story adviser (I have a brother who is a book maniac, I can get him to read the books, if he hasnt already, and add on to the storyline)

textures\skins (I use photoshop CS6, used to do GFX for Websites)

story designers

creative designers (I been known to "improvise")
Edited by wireddragon93 on Aug 21, 2013 at 03:20 AM

Hey guys I am back! I wanted to start mapping again, due to the fact that my brother decided to chase after the Architect career. I wanted to help him out, by developing the skills to work with creating the 3D version of his ideas.

Just a couple of problems, I lost my CD to my copy of Autodesk 3DS Max 2010 (I believe it was that year) I have the key, I just need the setup files! If anyone still uses that version, can you help me out?

Another thing, I read the thread on "Read before you post about Mapping" and I was left with the curiosity of, is there a tutorial on mapping using 3DS Max?

Im starting fresh again. if someone is willing to help me out to start up again, please let me know!

Thank you, feels good to be back!

- Wired

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sapein Bitmap Probem ? Aug 5, 2011 06:05 PM (Total replies: 7)

Yes I did rename the material. The one I used in Max is wd93_ground.tif . When I saved the shader I named it "wd93_ground.shader.environment"

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sapein Bitmap Probem ? Aug 4, 2011 05:38 PM (Total replies: 7)

I tried it but it just came up the same thing. I deleted everything to where as if I was barely exporting the map. I named it after the ground I used. When it came to using Sapien. It had the same results. I named it after the map. Sapien just didn't even load.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sapein Bitmap Probem ? Aug 4, 2011 01:53 AM (Total replies: 7)

Maniac, is named after the ground I used or the name of the map?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sapein Bitmap Probem ? Aug 2, 2011 07:20 PM (Total replies: 7)

I'm not entirely sure whats wrong?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/683/okayi.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/40/ughej.jpg/
Edited by wireddragon93 on Aug 2, 2011 at 07:20 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Exception ? Mar 6, 2011 03:26 PM (Total replies: 4)

Okay I will try that right now with the grenades. What do you mean by setting the correct flags?

EDIT: Yeah I don't know what I'm doing. I don't know what exactly is that you want me to do.
I already removed some grenades from starting equipment in Guerilla if thats what you mean. I Checked the Team Index IDs for the CTF Flags but nothing there in their proper place.

Help Please ?
Edited by wireddragon93 on Mar 6, 2011 at 04:09 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Exception ? Mar 6, 2011 06:00 AM (Total replies: 4)

Okay. So I like just finished making a map. And as soon as I start up the map. BOOM Exception data. :l

I JUST WANT TO MAKEE A MAPPPPPP DXXXX FML !!! .... (:

Video : http://www.xfire.com/video/4267bc/
Edited by wireddragon93 on Mar 6, 2011 at 06:04 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » :o ? Mar 6, 2011 05:58 AM (Total replies: 3)

Thankk you for the info. :D now I have anoter problem. :l

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » :o ? Mar 6, 2011 03:30 AM (Total replies: 3)

Hey everyone. I have finally got fixed all my errors in order to open the .scenario in sapien. Now I have this unusual problem. My map is DARK :o

http://img534.imageshack.us/i/hasd.jpg/

Thankkk youu Maniaccc ! xD Always there for mee xDDD

Hey guys, I know this must be the stupidest question asked but, do any of you guys know were I can find a tutorial on how to make a map?

I have already finished mine model. I just need the rest of the steps in order to finish it.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Underground/Tunnel ? Feb 26, 2011 05:53 PM (Total replies: 6)

Thanks for the help guys :D , Now Im just having trouble applying the UV Maps properly x/

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Underground/Tunnel ? Feb 25, 2011 08:16 PM (Total replies: 6)

I was wondering how would you make a Tunnel/Underground? I have a cliff/mountain, I just wanna add a "Cave"

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Bitmap Apply Problem Feb 19, 2011 11:01 PM (Total replies: 0)

I am following Yayaps Beginner's Map Creation Tutorial to make a map. I fallow every single step CAREFULLY. I get to the adding bitmaps to the Cliffs and Ground. I notice that everytime I add one and apply the UVW there some faces with no face. Like holes in the map. So I just assumed it was my computer. I continue all the way to the

"In Sapien, type in 'radiosity_0'"

after I do that I get the gray 0 but then when it tells me to type in "Radiosity_start" I get an

"radiosity error: degenerate triangles[or triangles with bad uvs] (see blue in error geometry)" error.

I neeeeeed helpp PLEASEEEE . All im trying to do is make a map. Thats it. Just 1 ! . DX

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » z buffer error Feb 19, 2011 04:25 PM (Total replies: 9)

I have this same problem. I was told to do that also but I didnt understand that either DX

Quote: --- Original message by: jackotheblah
well that's crap,
did you get your map to work.

Blehhh ; No ' I see the errord ; just not how to fix them Dx

Quote: --- Original message by: jackotheblah
can you see the image above the link.

Not the pic ; I had to click on the Link.

Time: Tue August 14, 2018 5:19 AM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website