A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: wefight
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 6, 2008 10:54 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}
AIM:
MSN IM:
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
wefight has contributed to 2 posts out of 470345 total posts (0.00%) in 2,001 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » ERROR vertex #0 has a bad point Dec 6, 2008 10:54 PM (Total replies: 3)

ERROR vertex #0 has a bad point..... Would some one please tell me how to fix this error. I have deleted the vertex and it just renumbers the verities and gives the same error with a different vertex.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Scenery and Scripts Nov 8, 2008 07:53 PM (Total replies: 2)

I have put several animated sceneries in this map. I placed them in sapien and made them so they will not automatically be placed on the map. I set up a script so that a vehicle entering a trigger will make the scenery appear and start to animation. The problem is when they appear they are not at the same point in the animation. It looks like to me while they are not visible they are animating, so when they are triggered they are not at the same spot...I just made the scenery and
added it in sapien and made a trigger and named it and placed it. Was there something else I needed to do, or is there some script I need to use.....

Time: Thu April 24, 2014 12:07 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website