A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Toyotaspeed
About Contact
Last Post: May 30, 2009 05:44 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 16
What Games do you play: Halo,Rappelz,GTA SA,etc etc.

Post Statistics
Toyotaspeed has contributed to 25 posts out of 469347 total posts (.01%) in 3,955 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Gathering Exception Data? May 30, 2009 05:44 PM (Total replies: 13)

Ah. Thank you. I'll test the one I found and see if it works.

P.S I thought I mentioned this before, but the one created by Vintage doesn't work for some reason.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Game Closed Down problem again. May 30, 2009 03:09 PM (Total replies: 3)

Quote: --- Original message by: LordOfJericho
do you have the disk? if not then its a pirating issue, if you have it, then are you updated to 1.08? if so, then check for any 3rd party programs running IE. bitterbannana apps, trainers, aimbots, etc.

I had the disk a while back, but it broke. I still had the manual with the CD key on it, so I installed HCE with the key and updated the client to 1.08. And, I don't use any third party programs with HCE except for Bitterbanana's Alldev, but I always leave it off until I make a game.

@Chris - The games still appear on the list. So they can't be shut down.
Edited by Toyotaspeed on May 30, 2009 at 05:44 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Game Closed Down problem again. May 30, 2009 11:09 AM (Total replies: 3)

I've been having the problem where I join a server and it says "Game has closed down" again. I checked my old thread and followed it's given solutions, but none of them seem to have an effect.

I run on Windows 7 RC and I have only the Windows Firewall. I let Haloce.exe bypass it both locally and publically (whatever that means. It was in the Firewall functions panel). I run on a router, but I opened all ports on it via DMZplus. I don't have any Gamespy programs on my PC, and Halo 1 isn't installed either. What is the problem? >_<

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Gathering Exception Data? May 30, 2009 10:55 AM (Total replies: 13)

Um...as far as I know, Bungie didn't make the Sightjackers. So there must be a 1.08 version somewhere? I've tried searching for it, but I can't find it.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Gathering Exception Data? May 28, 2009 11:45 AM (Total replies: 13)

Quote: --- Original message by: chrisk123999
Quote:
As I have discussed elsewhere, anti-aimbotting is an arms race that we're not going to enter for this old game, and this patch doesn't address that or any other feature-level changes.

Right from the 1.08 readme. The patch was only to stop people from crashing servers, not to stop aimbots. Although for about 2 days, most of halo was aimbot free.

I don't quite understand what you're trying to say. That means there is no Halo Custom Edition 1.08 Sightjacker available?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Gathering Exception Data? May 8, 2009 08:23 AM (Total replies: 13)

Ah. Thank you. I found a 1.08 version by Vintage (haven't tested it yet though). Is there an updated third-person/FOV mod too?

Oh, also, I guess the patch didn't really fix a lot since I still see a lot of aimbotterrs floating around.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Gathering Exception Data? May 7, 2009 09:24 PM (Total replies: 13)

Hello,

Whenever I try to activate an external program while playing Halo CE, such as SightJacker or an FOV camera, my HCE crashes and an error displays saying, "Gathering Exception Data". Why does this happen? Is it something to do with my files or hardware? Thank you in advance to anybody who helps me with this problem.

By the way, I use the SightJacker by Jacker, and I think the FOV Camera was by Bitterbanana. Also, the debug camera works perfectly (I think it's because it's an internal process?).

~Toyotaspeed

Halo CE General Discussion » Game Closed Down? Dec 14, 2008 04:43 PM (Total replies: 36)

Yeah,okay. PM me the link to it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Game Closed Down? Dec 7, 2008 01:26 PM (Total replies: 36)

I still get the "Banned From Server" and "CD Key is Invalid" error messages...even with a legit key.

Halo CE General Discussion » Game Closed Down? Dec 6, 2008 08:01 PM (Total replies: 36)

Ah,I figured it out before you posted that. NVm,I got the online thing to work :

I uninstalled Halo 1, and Halo CE, and then I reinstalled just Halo CE. It worked without any problems.

Halo CE General Discussion » Game Closed Down? Dec 6, 2008 04:31 PM (Total replies: 36)

Quote: --- Original message by: KillerKip1
This is something that is weird, yet works, change your network settings:

switch the last number of each port to 2 or 3. (yours should be something like 2302, if so, change it to 2303, or vice versa.)

Do it to both.

--------------

I have tested this in the past, and it works, dunno why, but it does.
(If it doesn't, than change it back.)

Ehm...dude...say what?

Halo CE General Discussion » Game Closed Down? Dec 5, 2008 04:12 PM (Total replies: 36)

I portforwarded Halo on both my router and my firewall,and still no effect! I even activated the DMZplus mode (allows all apps and ports,etc) and disabled my firewall, but I still can't get in the motherfudging games...WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG HERE?!

Halo CE General Discussion » Game Closed Down? Nov 30, 2008 05:43 PM (Total replies: 36)

What about the port? 2302?

Halo CE General Discussion » Game Closed Down? Nov 29, 2008 09:06 PM (Total replies: 36)

Really? I got a notification from Windows Firewall,and I unblocked Halo CE. I still seem to be getting it. Just incase,what's Halo CE's port & is it TCP or UDP?

Halo CE General Discussion » Game Closed Down? Nov 29, 2008 08:32 PM (Total replies: 36)

That doesnt work either. I dont have anything GameSpy related on my PC. This started happening after I installed Halo 1

Halo CE General Discussion » Game Closed Down? Nov 29, 2008 07:43 PM (Total replies: 36)

That's not it. Everry server I try to join gives me that error.

Halo CE General Discussion » Game Closed Down? Nov 29, 2008 07:30 PM (Total replies: 36)

I reinstalled Halo CE again after a lot of trouble,yadayadayada,and now I get "Game has closed down" every time I try to enter a game. Any solutions?

Halo CE General Discussion » Difference? Nov 27, 2008 09:42 PM (Total replies: 5)

I read the description,but I guess I worded this wrong.

So I can't use these custom maps (ie Coldsnap) on Halo PC Multiplayer?

Halo CE General Discussion » Difference? Nov 27, 2008 03:43 PM (Total replies: 5)

What's the difference between Halo Custom Edition Standalone and Halo 1 Multiplayer?

Halo CE General Discussion » DevMode errors? Nov 27, 2008 03:36 PM (Total replies: 6)

It says it's a real command (says it's true) but it doesn't do the function it' supposed to do.

Time: Sun September 22, 2019 7:33 PM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website