A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: iTails
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 29, 2010 01:03 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 16/17
What Games do you play: oldfag
The lot of idiots on this forum are veterans
AIM: eliteaxmen
MSN IM: robertmgraham@l
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
iTails has contributed to 1241 posts out of 416101 total posts (.30%) in 2,160 days (.57 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP]Firefight Solitude Sep 29, 2010 01:03 PM (Total replies: 481)

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP]Firefight Solitude Sep 28, 2010 05:48 PM (Total replies: 481)

Edited by iTails on Sep 28, 2010 at 05:48 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » I think theres one thing that bungie forget... Sep 25, 2010 08:41 PM (Total replies: 21)

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Coming Soon - Coldsnapwar_Endgame Sep 18, 2010 09:30 PM (Total replies: 19)

Oh yay, more lag.

Halo CE General Discussion » Extreme Haitus, and even so I'd say I'm back Sep 17, 2010 11:37 PM (Total replies: 29)

Forever I would say. P.S. this is Dotkito
Edited by iTails on Sep 17, 2010 at 11:37 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT Single Player V2 Jul 22, 2010 07:24 AM (Total replies: 46)

well, this forum hasn't changed a bit.

Halo CE General Discussion » My issues with mapping teams. Dec 27, 2009 03:53 PM (Total replies: 117)

Quote: --- Original message by: Xel
Quote: --- Original message by: iTails
Quote: --- Original message by: iHalo

Quote: --- Original message by: Ninjadude
What about that HRMT. I heard they're gonna finish their version of the game before bungies comes out.

/rumourspreading

/EDIT: beige text fail

The PC Side has moved on to make Halo: Aero in CryEngine
Edited by iHalo on Dec 27, 2009 at 03:34 AM
Ooo, I'm looking forward to Halo: Aero. So far the ODST models look nice.

You know it's for CryEngine right? =3
Yer, which I am excited for.

Halo CE General Discussion » My issues with mapping teams. Dec 27, 2009 10:07 AM (Total replies: 117)

Quote: --- Original message by: iHalo

Quote: --- Original message by: Ninjadude
What about that HRMT. I heard they're gonna finish their version of the game before bungies comes out.

/rumourspreading

/EDIT: beige text fail

The PC Side has moved on to make Halo: Aero in CryEngine
Edited by iHalo on Dec 27, 2009 at 03:34 AM
Ooo, I'm looking forward to Halo: Aero. So far the ODST models look nice.

Halo CE General Discussion » My issues with mapping teams. Dec 26, 2009 07:47 PM (Total replies: 117)

I think I've had enough of this thread. Thank you Higuy, Conscars, and everyone else who responded maturely.

Quote: --- Original message by: Xel
If you re-create Halo, it will be just like re-creating Star Wars. It will lose value... very fast, which is why I think the HCE community has made it this far.

WTF?
Let me re-phrase that.

The reason people play HCE still, is because there aren't 3-4 different versions of it. Maybe custom campaigns and maps, but you can't change it completely.

If you re-create Halo, it will be just like re-creating Star Wars. It will lose value... very fast, which is why I think the HCE community has made it this far.

Halo CE General Discussion » HELP!!!! i have some problems and questoins Dec 25, 2009 10:42 AM (Total replies: 35)

Quote: --- Original message by: Polamee
Do you people know how to use the code boxes? Christ.

Honestly, a lot of people, such as myself, know, but don't bother. Seriously, what's the point?
It shortens the mile and a half I have to scroll.

Halo CE General Discussion » My issues with mapping teams. Dec 25, 2009 10:41 AM (Total replies: 117)

Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy

Wow your really ignorant. If you gave ANY thought at all to what your saying, halo ce has always been like this. There's been halo 2 recreations ever since they showed halo 2 at e3. Then there was h3, odst, etc. It's always been the same. Not only that, most mapping teams help build productive styles into doing things and it helps let people collaborate there ideas. So what if some kid who can't map is trying to make a h3 map? I'd say good for him becuase he's actually trying to learn to do things in this engine. If you have a problem like this, keep it to yourself becuase you sound retarted.

And what's this? It's not custom content? Well, it's definitly new to the game. Oh, and the vehicles in cold
snap were based of some Mech game, the mythos idk.
Edited by Higuy on Dec 25, 2009 at 07:05 AM

Omg, I almost died at the irony. My point was, if you actually took time to understand my post, every 11 year old kid wants to re-create something, someone already made. Tags are released, but yet, people make the same friggen thing for the sake of bragging rights. Not that there is a problem with that, but when you have 50+ of the same thing, it really starts to lose its value, because it seems like everyone wants the same thing. I know people started doing this since H2, but at the time, there were very little people willing to actually finish something worth playing with. Now everyone throws a map together with H3 mocks and claims they are god. You might as well rip the tags and throw it in bloodgulch and get it over with.

Your excuse that it's new to the engine is complete BS. You haven't changed anything in the engine.

Halo CE General Discussion » HELP!!!! i have some problems and questoins Dec 25, 2009 01:33 AM (Total replies: 35)

Do you people know how to use the code boxes? Christ.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » codmw2 thrwoing knife in halo ce?? Dec 24, 2009 11:23 PM (Total replies: 39)

I would be easier to make it a grenade since you can control the explosion time right? Just make it so it explodes when it hits the biped or vehicle instantly.

Halo CE General Discussion » Happy Holidays from Halo Maps Dec 24, 2009 11:22 PM (Total replies: 47)

What is this horrible UXB I hear about... oh, this great forum. Merry Christmas guys. :)

Halo CE General Discussion » My issues with mapping teams. Dec 24, 2009 11:16 PM (Total replies: 117)

P.S.

Being legal does not mean you're still not an idiot.

P.S.S.
I'm going to turn 18 next year, it's just a matter of kids taking criticism the right way and not getting butthurt when they are corrected.

Quote: I read the entire thing.

I read your response, I am talking about those who skim the first couple of sentences and figure, "I KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUT SO ILL POST." It's like reading the first few pages of a book and trying to do a book report on it.

Halo CE General Discussion » What happened to CMT and H3MT? Dec 24, 2009 11:12 PM (Total replies: 147)

Quote: --- Original message by: CorruptedHalo

seriously iTails, remember this?
http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=26209
That was posted forever ago. I haven't been in the HCE community for a while, so I decided to ask.

I'm starting to think the bigger lot of the idiots come from the veterans who let their ego go past their ass.

Quote: So your a fan of crybaby who makes no logical sense?
glen beck is more of a moron than joe!

Forums really need to start implimenting the [sarcasm] [/sarcasm] tags.

Halo CE General Discussion » My issues with mapping teams. Dec 24, 2009 11:06 PM (Total replies: 117)

Quote: --- Original message by: gruntfromhalo

Quote: --- Original message by: pwner5889
Tails, you're 100% correct on everything you said. Half of the people on halomaps are under 18 and show no sign of maturity as well. This is exactly why I some-what left halomaps. Unlike some people, i'm trying to learn on how to model and animate. In 3DS max. If someone is going to make a mapping they atleast need to know how to do something in Halo CE. Modding wise.
You are under 18 and you are immature. You'd fit in great.
Itails, you come back after not posting for ages and you start a few crapstorm threads. http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=logout&eflag=logout

Edited by gruntfromhalo on Dec 24, 2009 at 08:54 PM

I am glad your post had anything to do with the thread. /sarcasm

This wasn't a pissing contest of who is more mature, christ.

If you people did not want to read the thread, you had no business posting in it.

Portal Game Play Discussion » oh god,portal on Intel(R) extreme graphics Dec 24, 2009 11:03 PM (Total replies: 6)

Quote: --- Original message by: Boomstriker

dude i have a PC(not portable,but personal)that had every outside componet replaced(keyboard,1998-97 Compaq replaced a 2000 HP keyboard that bugged out. mouse,a Mi optical mouse replaces a old hp ball one.a Dell HD plug n play replaces a old, much bigger 1998 HP pavillion that broke after years) the processor is a HP(Hewlett Packer)Intel inside 1. Celeron Windows XP home edition Pavillion is all together almost 9 and it is workin like a 2. supa computer and runs halo very smoothly at about 35-40 FPS oh and 3. did i mention its made for games,pitures,and videos and i would not want to trade this beauty for some new PC that will crash as soon as i put portal on it! )also,mine goes faster tha urs,and has never crashed or had a windows blue screen in its 7 yrs)
Edited by Boomstriker on Dec 24, 2009 at 10:51 PM

1. I almost died at when you said that the Celeron was great.

2. Woooh, you have ancient tech that would have been super 10 years ago. Nice try.

3. This truly says that you are an idiot. You apperantly have no knowledge of how PC's work or what is truly good for your PC. I think your mom needs to teach you a litte more and make the decisions for you.

My Rig:

CPU: AMD Athalon II X2 (3.06GHz)
GPU: Nvidia GTX 280 1GB
RAM: 4GB DDR3
HDD: 2x 1TB SATA @ 7200 RPM

Your rig beats mine right? Think again. The only thing you could probably surpass me in is your ancient tech. Again, stop being a prick when someone gives you advice.

Time: Sat October 25, 2014 11:14 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website