A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: MasterChiefLover
About Contact
Last Post: May 30, 2009 11:18 PM
Interests:
Your Age: None Of Yo Business
What Games do you play: HALO, Mario, Sonic, Megaman, Banjo
Don't Mess with Elites: You turn a NOOB
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
MasterChiefLover has contributed to 11 posts out of 469375 total posts (0.00%) in 3,971 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » New Map Requests May 30, 2009 11:18 PM (Total replies: 6)

I have a few requests for maps. I will list them, and you mapmakers may decide if you want to make 1 or 2 of the maps. Thanks for any help

N64---
Mario Kart 64: Big Donut
Perfect Dark: Air Force One (when you're in the sky)
Megaman 64: Down Town

PS2---
GTA San Andreas: Restricted Area
Monster Rancher 3: Morx Forest

any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Banjo Maps. Still Waiting Dec 15, 2008 06:43 AM (Total replies: 6)

This is now a WIP thread, and anyone who is working on this map should provide updates here.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Banjo Maps. Still Waiting Dec 14, 2008 06:53 PM (Total replies: 6)

how do I do that? The WIP thing

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Banjo Maps. Still Waiting Dec 14, 2008 01:18 PM (Total replies: 6)

Oh.....I never knew. Sorry........

I'll have to be a little more patient.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Banjo Maps. Still Waiting Dec 14, 2008 10:38 AM (Total replies: 6)

Ok, it's been awhile. I am tired of waiting this long.
Who else would like to make Spiral Mountain from Banjo Kazooie?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Banjo Kazooie Maps Dec 5, 2008 04:23 PM (Total replies: 13)

yeah, I just don't know my weapons lol
that is supposed to be plasma pistol, thanks for pointin that out.

How is the map coming along?
Edited by MasterChiefLover on Dec 7, 2008 at 01:12 PM

THIS IS RIDICULOUS! It's been about a week, maybe even 8 days. you'd think he/she would say something like "I'm almost done."
So, if he or she doesnt make a post in 3-4 days, I will ask someone else to make the map.
Edited by MasterChiefLover on Dec 10, 2008 at 06:45 AM

Ok, i've had enough! Who else wants to try?
Edited by MasterChiefLover on Dec 11, 2008 at 07:51 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Banjo Kazooie Maps Dec 4, 2008 09:58 PM (Total replies: 13)

ok then, you are signed up for the job, keefers *lol funny name*
Weapons on Map---
SMG
Battle Rifle
Magnum
Rocket Launcher
Grenades
Alien Pistol
Covenant Carbine

Vehicles
Warthog
Ghost
Banshee

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Banjo Kazooie Maps Dec 4, 2008 06:47 PM (Total replies: 13)

how is the map coming along?
Im not impatient, just checking

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Banjo Kazooie Maps Dec 1, 2008 09:27 PM (Total replies: 13)

I think he was damaged during Nuts And Bolts, look at him now! He swears and he hates mario!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Banjo Kazooie Maps Dec 1, 2008 06:02 PM (Total replies: 13)

kool, and I might be getting Halo CE (both) to play these on.
For the time being, this map will be for everyone, and then I can play it when I get halo.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Banjo Kazooie Maps Dec 1, 2008 04:54 PM (Total replies: 13)

If any 1 of you don't know what banjo kazooie is, its a game where the Evil Witch Gruntilda takes Banjo the Bears sister Tooty hostage in order to become thin and more attractive to boys. With the help of transforations of a mystic wizard Mumbo, he will defeat Gruntilda and save Tooty

In the beginning of the game, the place you play in is called Spiral Mountain. I was wondering if any of you could make this map for this game. If you don't know what it looks like, go to google and search Banjo Kazooie Spiral Mountain in either Web or Images.
Thanks

Time: Tue October 15, 2019 8:37 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website