A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Gibbz
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 29, 2009 07:54 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Does not like his coffee spilled.

Post Statistics
Gibbz has contributed to 25 posts out of 467277 total posts (.01%) in 3,542 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Umm... Looks pretty good so far, but why dont you just release a public beta for now and update it when you need to?

General Machinima Discussions » Looking for a pro camera man, look here Apr 25, 2009 04:26 PM (Total replies: 2)

hey guys, well since no is interested in my machinimas these days, im a freelance camera man looking for work.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » h2/hce Apr 16, 2009 08:28 AM (Total replies: 3)

actually im more wondering WHY we cant rip the maps with HEK+.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » h2/hce Apr 15, 2009 07:22 AM (Total replies: 3)

What the difference between halo 2 vista maps and hce maps? other than one is for halo 2
-_-

General Machinima Discussions » 2pt Halo CE Movie Apr 14, 2009 05:41 PM (Total replies: 0)

Style: Action/ Adventure
Pt 1
Mission: Take out blue supply line
Objective: Destroy the Blue Army supply line before it reaches the Blue Base.
Location: Coagulation (http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=1095)
Min # of Marines (Red Team): 2
Min # of Enemies (Blue Team): 2
Max # of Marines (Red Team): 5
Max # of Enemies (Blue Team): 5

Current Openings |Secondary Weapon
Marine Sargent: Closed (Me) |SMG/Assault Rifle (h3 style keep reading)
Marine Captain: Open |Plasma Rifle
Marine Gunny Heavy: Open |Rocket Launcher
Marine Gunny Sniper: Open |Sniper Rifle
Marine Private 1st Class/ Camera Man: Open |Pistol
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Enemy Sargent: Open |SMG/Assault Rifle (h3 style keep reading)
Enemy Captain: Open |Plasma Rifle
Enemy Gunny Heavy: Open |Brute Shot
Enemy Gunny Sniper: Open |Sniper Rifle
Enemy Private 1st Class/ Camera Man: Open |Pistol

Pt 2
Mission: Attack the enemy head on
Objective: Take out a Blue Army Outpost
Location: Zanzibar (http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=4417)
Min # of Marines (Red Team): 2
Min # of Enemies (Blue Team): 2
Max # of Marines (Red Team): 5
Max # of Enemies (Blue Team): 5
^
*Openings Same as the above |
Filming will begin after 3 day that the min requirements are met!
Edited by Gibbz on Apr 14, 2009 at 05:44 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Remake of a Current Map Mar 30, 2009 09:28 PM (Total replies: 4)

I would like a remake of the MMT_Sandtrap.
Here are a few suggestions of improvements:
Make the Gravity Hammer stay in your hand.
Change the weapons to be halo 3.
Make the biped be a halo three one. (Hayabusa would be nice XD)
Make the vehicles able to expload like in halo 2 and 3.
Add in the mongoose.
The jumpers/ man cannons in the buildings are off, i keep hiting the ceiling.

If you have any more ideas, post and hopefully the maker of the map will add in these changes.

General Machinima Discussions » Halo Ce machinima "Forgoten" Mar 14, 2009 07:21 AM (Total replies: 7)

It has been updated! check first post to see

General Machinima Discussions » Freelancer Chronicles Mar 14, 2009 07:19 AM (Total replies: 58)

eh the script needs some work. btw no one can beat rooster teeth at creating machinimas. (makers of RvB)Not even DigitalPh33r can beet them. His videos are even handed. But RvB is extremely good. Okay heres for my creative insight.
Robots/Androids/Cyborgs: Over used
Names: maximillion (bad), Aim for something a bit more real.
Critism: Becareful theres so many critics in the world that will tear u apart if its bad.
How to Kill: Guns, splaters, and throwing out a window is over used. But if its what you can get, use it.

I'll be the cameraman!

General Machinima Discussions » Halo Ce machinima "Forgoten" Feb 25, 2009 08:18 AM (Total replies: 7)

I am making another machinima, this one will be pretty easy. Heres the aplication form.

Character Name:
(Sniper, Private, Lieutenant, Captain)
Team:
(Green, Black)
Voice:
(Yes or No)

I will be uploading a trailer soon.
Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pecwmKY7jk
Here's the Update and background story/
The last spartan from the 901st regimen was left behind after all the others were either killed, captured, or got lost in space. He soon relizes that he's not alone. A few corupted spartans (black team) are coming to destroy the last out post on the pitiful desert. He and the spartans that arive later must stop them from completing their task.
Edited by Gibbz on Feb 28, 2009 at 07:38 AM
Edited by Gibbz on Mar 14, 2009 at 07:10 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » A halo 3 map Feb 2, 2009 09:03 PM (Total replies: 39)

Hey, can someone make a map from halo three. If they can, can they please make H3 Standoff?

General Machinima Discussions » A Halo ce machinima Jan 12, 2009 06:38 PM (Total replies: 13)

ive already made a few private machinimas by myself so i already have the feel.

General Machinima Discussions » A Halo ce machinima Jan 8, 2009 08:56 PM (Total replies: 13)

okay, what team would you like to be on?

General Machinima Discussions » A Halo ce machinima Jan 5, 2009 02:45 PM (Total replies: 13)

Okay, Here's the deal, since my last attempt to make a machinima dailed, i decided to make a new one. No scripts, just need actors, 32 guns, and about a million bullets. This will be a machinima involving one red team, and one blue team, blue team attacks red team at zanzibar. 7 reds, 7 blues. Continusly responing, the video will last about 7-8 minutes. Reds will be inside of the keep in zanzibar, blues will be invading, it will kind of like this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idP5w7oEq6c
Actors:
Red 1: irindean
Red 2: mate317
Red 3: ghosthazard
Red 4: commanderfarvel
Red 5: rocket
Red 6: open
Red 7: open
Camera man: ME
Blue 1: headhunter09
Blue 2: haloslayer
Blue 3: open
Blue 4: open
Blue 5: open
Blue 6: open
Blue 7: open
Host: Me (nvr mind, i can finnaly host)

Map: zanzibar h2 v2 found here: http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=2584
Edited by Gibbz on Jan 5, 2009 at 02:47 PM
Edited by Gibbz on Jan 10, 2009 at 08:10 AM
Edited by Gibbz on Jan 11, 2009 at 06:32 PM
Edited by Gibbz on Mar 28, 2009 at 07:04 AM

General Machinima Discussions » New Halo Machinima needs Actors Dec 21, 2008 05:04 PM (Total replies: 18)

Uh, all the vehicle drivers are the actual people in this that I have given positions to, and no, this will not be a RvB remake, it will have some things that are like RvB though.

General Machinima Discussions » New Halo Machinima needs Actors Dec 18, 2008 04:31 PM (Total replies: 18)

sweet, spectre, you are now in charge of the voice acting + editing. Make sure to get the person's aproval for the voice.

General Machinima Discussions » New Halo Machinima needs Actors Dec 11, 2008 05:19 PM (Total replies: 18)

I'm in Est time zone, eastern Us

General Machinima Discussions » New Halo Machinima needs Actors Dec 10, 2008 05:30 PM (Total replies: 18)

uh, masterchief is not in the first map, the modded deathisland, but we will have his armour durring the rest of the filming. Also, if you can get on HAlo CE durring 5:00, you can try out for the sargent, just join directly.

General Machinima Discussions » New Halo Machinima needs Actors Dec 9, 2008 07:47 AM (Total replies: 18)

Its going to be mix between a serous and a comedy. But, you'll be John

General Machinima Discussions » New Halo Machinima needs Actors Dec 8, 2008 08:52 PM (Total replies: 18)

Allright, I'll be adding those maps into my machinima.

Time: Fri August 17, 2018 3:04 PM 281 ms.
A Halo Maps Website