A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: frogtamer101
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 15, 2009 12:17 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Yo sizzle
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
frogtamer101 has contributed to 84 posts out of 469503 total posts (.02%) in 4,019 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Simple Question, just can't get it :/ Sep 15, 2009 12:17 AM (Total replies: 1)

Its about my radiosity, when I get into sapien my map loads up and I just see skys(I know this is how its suppost to look) so I type in radiosity_quality 1 and then type radiosity_start

radiosity error:degenerate triangle[or triangle bad with uvs] (see blue in error geomery)

Ive never had a problem with radiosity in sapien so Im stuck :)

Please help
Edited by frogtamer101 on Sep 15, 2009 at 12:46 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » My Blitzkreig isn't working. Sep 14, 2009 11:54 PM (Total replies: 4)

did this and its still giving me the same error. By max.exe do you mean the folder where 3dsmax is as in 3dsmax.exe?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » My Blitzkreig isn't working. Sep 13, 2009 02:36 PM (Total replies: 4)

I've done everything rite and I've done it about 3 times. I have 3ds max 8, and when I start it up it gives me an error. If you need it tell me I just really want to export some darn maps :/.
I think there is some other program if I'm not mistaken but I really just want blitzkreig. So please help if you have any suggestions.

Halo CE General Discussion » Katana help Feb 8, 2009 06:19 PM (Total replies: 6)

Thanks for the help. I hope I can get it going here.

Halo CE General Discussion » Katana help Feb 6, 2009 07:05 PM (Total replies: 6)

I use blitzcreig or whatever for exporting all that and the key frame how do I note when the damage should occur??? And should I look at the energy swords animation tags on guerilla and then name them the same as that basically????

Halo CE General Discussion » Katana help Feb 6, 2009 10:08 AM (Total replies: 6)

I know al that stuff. I was gonna use the energy swords but not for animations. I wanted to make custom ones. I don't know what the animation exporter is I can't understand it. Where should I put #melee cause on the sword it has #primarytrigger. I was gonna add melee as a third swing cause I had a secondary trigger as well. Is bluestreak like a exporter or something???
Edited by frogtamer101 on Feb 6, 2009 at 10:27 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Katana help Feb 6, 2009 04:19 AM (Total replies: 6)

first of all can I even make a katana.
I modeled it and made the left and right hand. I made the primary and secondary trigger at the top and connected it all to a frame
Then I got some hand and I wanted to know before I started could I animate and put it in game.
If so what would be the names :/

This is not a WIP cause I wont release to the public because for 1 it sucks and for 2 cause I'm gonna remodel it.

PLEASE HELP

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Problem with a map Feb 5, 2009 07:50 PM (Total replies: 19)

really is it on the halomaps website

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Problem with a map Feb 5, 2009 07:22 PM (Total replies: 19)

I wasn't cheating didn't want to.

Hey sierra 117 can I have that prophecy of mercy biped for a machinima.
If it's yours and I put it anywher I will give the credit all to you :D

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Problem with a map Feb 5, 2009 03:43 PM (Total replies: 19)

lol aite thanks man great map :D

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Problem with a map Feb 5, 2009 04:00 AM (Total replies: 19)

Lol well I got it and I just double clicked dev mode. Then I opened up halo(dev mode turned off) then click multiplayer then turned on dev mode do that map_title thing and it just started me off so I did use dev mode :/ thanks for the help guys

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Problem with a map Feb 5, 2009 03:18 AM (Total replies: 19)

Well how do you do that one thing in halo with the ~ because that usually refers to devmode. Do I just go to the main menu and press it then type that stuff in

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Problem with a map Feb 5, 2009 02:20 AM (Total replies: 19)

So you need to use dev mode to load it???

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Problem with a map Feb 4, 2009 11:15 PM (Total replies: 19)

I start it up.
Pick LAN
Infinite Time
Start Game
Loads....
Closes and error comes.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Problem with a map Feb 4, 2009 09:49 PM (Total replies: 19)

I was feeling a bit stupid there and when I tried it still got the same error andy other suggestions cause maps seem to o this alot for me.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Problem with a map Feb 4, 2009 06:52 PM (Total replies: 19)

I got a single player map and its Island-Assault.
It says to use dev mode and I have the thing you turn on to do the cheats and stuff
Well I turn that on and play it and it says the Gathering exeption Data.. Error

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » I need help with shaders :D Feb 4, 2009 01:50 AM (Total replies: 10)

Thanks for the help another problem down :D. I got it to work :D lol do you know how I convert my picture files I got a jpeg and need a tiff to make the shader

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » I need help with shaders :D Feb 3, 2009 11:13 PM (Total replies: 10)

what should I set it to?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » I need help with shaders :D Feb 3, 2009 10:56 PM (Total replies: 10)

Nevermind on the shaders and Ill try the thing for the scenery

I just seem to be walking through it and it disapears from some angles????

My collision geometry is just my model exported with the name: ramp_collision.JMS

And It compiled so i dont know what I did??
Edited by frogtamer101 on Feb 3, 2009 at 11:04 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » I need help with shaders :D Feb 3, 2009 08:59 PM (Total replies: 10)

That was a great website lol thanks found it :D

Anything on the shaders?

I need help my model has a collsion geometry and everything but no physics when I put it in game it doesnt work and I just go through it
Edited by frogtamer101 on Feb 3, 2009 at 10:06 PM

Time: Mon December 9, 2019 6:52 PM 281 ms.
A Halo Maps Website