A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: lil_bankhead
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 1, 2010 02:00 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 16
What Games do you play: Halo,Halo CE,Quake 4,ET Wolfenstien,Quake Wars,Doom3,Prey,GTA SA,CSS
What you look'n at huh? I'll bit ya!
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
lil_bankhead has contributed to 694 posts out of 469375 total posts (.15%) in 3,958 days (.18 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » I don't get it... Aug 1, 2010 02:00 PM (Total replies: 2)

Oh lol that explain it sorry for this stupid question :(

Halo CE General Discussion » I don't get it... Aug 1, 2010 01:01 PM (Total replies: 2)

I have a huge question for Bungie and I mean HUGE HUGE!

Why does MC visor and HUD is blue and the ODST Visor and HUD is yellow?

MC visor is yellow but in the HUD show light blue.
ODST visor is blue but the HUD show yellow.

it kinda like backward...

I Wanna do what I've been doing for almost 3 years

so does that mean I can come back to this halo CE community and do some HEK or should I stay out of it and leave HCE for ever?

Halo CE General Discussion » Texture thread May 22, 2010 01:03 AM (Total replies: 145)

Quote: --- Original message by: Maniac1000

Edited by Maniac1000 on Apr 28, 2010 at 01:15 AM

Edited by lil_bankhead on May 22, 2010 at 01:03 AM

I got few or a lot of stupid question to ask you guys and I know it not ganja make sense but hey I tried..
1: Is anyone thinking of making a plugin or program for .hsc like dreamweaver(I've use it in mac in my private school it awesome!) or something?
2: so like it'll be easier if you trying to type something it'll display what you trying to type?
3: Why are too few people in HCE when i tried to play HCE
4: in summer should I come back and start tagging/texturing/hudding/modeling/animation/scripting like I use to so I can release them or should I just leave you guys alone and stay out of HCE?

Halo CE General Discussion » Texture thread May 13, 2010 03:47 PM (Total replies: 145)

This image look like it taken in JPG... and I'm back in this community since I heard a lot of people quitting and less people playing CE

Halo CE General Discussion » HUD - Works in Process thread [WIP] Dec 31, 2009 05:26 PM (Total replies: 1707)

The visor look like a monitor visor from H3 mytric pack

Halo CE General Discussion » The Pit Para Halo CE Dec 6, 2009 12:27 PM (Total replies: 104)

Quote: --- Original message by: Vern125
^ And English is one of the main business languages used.

lol you got the "the more you know" part from family guy

Halo CE General Discussion » The Pit Para Halo CE Dec 4, 2009 10:32 AM (Total replies: 104)

Oh my bad but so what, I can't speak English very much cause of how I hear people say thx to my bad hearing... I couldn't be able to English, my whole life is signing to teacher, deaf, friend(well not all but deaf and hard of hearing) but now I'm starting to know a bit more English so if you guy can find it in your heart(so what I know it sound gay but just keep reading this) and give that dude a chance and maybe someday he'll speak English and we can understand him and flame him for using H3MT lol
Edited by lil_bankhead on Dec 4, 2009 at 10:33 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » The Pit Para Halo CE Dec 3, 2009 01:13 PM (Total replies: 104)

Quote: --- Original message by: Xel

Quote: --- Original message by: lil_bankhead
Anyway if you guy flames people for modding maps instead of custom then why y'all didn't flame me for the sp?

easy, because you're capable of 3 easy things

1. speak english at an understandable state
2. create you own content (HUD's i guess :P)
3. dunno
Edited by Xel on Dec 2, 2009 at 09:43 AM

Well not HUD only but texture too(mostly modified but still...) few other tags

Quote: Gamma927Why did you complain about being flamed then? o.O

You guy flamed me when yeah though of my work was ripped from H3MT and even when I admitted who work and what mine, you guy still think it H3MT like the HUD.

But here what I don't mind be flamed on my sp thread is the weapons, vehicle, etc... I did get a little angry when you guy flame me but I was incredibly stupid just because you won't think it was my work (I'm felt such a jerk and idiot and I apologize about that).

Quote: Xel
easy, because you're capable of 3 easy things

1. speak english at an understandable state
2. create you own content (HUD's i guess :P)
3. dunno
Edited by Xel on Dec 2, 2009 at 09:43 AM

Well yeah true but my grammar and spelling was terrible.

@the whole community: For everything I did wrong in that thread I'm very sorry about what happen and didn't wanna make the same mistake again...
/discussion
Edited by lil_bankhead on Dec 4, 2009 at 10:17 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » The Pit Para Halo CE Dec 2, 2009 05:06 AM (Total replies: 104)

Quote: --- Original message by: UnevenElefant5
real men talk to girls in person

Lol
Anyway if you guy flames people for modding maps instead of custom then why y'all didn't flame me for the sp?
BTW I though once tag been made/compile it'll belong to Bungie, someone mention to me on xfire when I asked who this heartless idiot tring to ruin the community with dis stupid hceripper til thank to advancebo told me who is the hceripper and took back when I though e3po the hceripper cuz i was ganna make donut old avatar with "i hate e3po beffore he cool" or something...

Halo CE General Discussion » HUD - Works in Process thread [WIP] Dec 1, 2009 01:13 PM (Total replies: 1707)

Quote: --- Original message by: MissingSpartan7
^ i swear if you've traced my crysis hud i'm gonna unleash my FALCON PUNCH on you real good.

lol try google and I'm planning on bitmapping the radar, meter, ammo, etc... but I'm too lazy so I'm going to leave use this bitmaps but I need to find a way to remove the scanning thing or whatever that kept refreshing the radar and adjust it too...

Halo CE General Discussion » HUD - Works in Process thread [WIP] Nov 29, 2009 02:09 AM (Total replies: 1707)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dwood
Make it less opaque. Reducing the opacity to the visor will make it much more fun to play on.

Yeah you don't wanna end up making the hud look like this

BTW here my progress.

Edited by lil_bankhead on Nov 29, 2009 at 02:03 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » HUD - Works in Process thread [WIP] Nov 28, 2009 01:50 PM (Total replies: 1707)

Quote: --- Original message by: jesse
Recon styled h3 hud.

The HUD look nice but can you fix the curve from the shield bar and the bottom?

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Nov 19, 2009 01:05 PM (Total replies: 4974)

What about the windshield? They should have a bit more scratch on the bottom and make them more shiny but with the cubemap, I was thinking like just extract the hog reflect cubemaps and kirby elite cubemaps and mix them together(plz don't cuzz me out I'm just saying, sad face)

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Nov 18, 2009 11:46 AM (Total replies: 4974)

Quote: --- Original message by: Advancebo

I like the texture and the tire try make it more bright by at least 2-5% or add a detail or something.
Edited by lil_bankhead on Nov 18, 2009 at 11:47 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » HUD - Works in Process thread [WIP] Nov 18, 2009 11:18 AM (Total replies: 1707)

E: nvm
Edited by lil_bankhead on Nov 19, 2009 at 01:10 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » HUD - Works in Process thread [WIP] Nov 13, 2009 06:54 PM (Total replies: 1707)

Wasnt even at yours, it was at Jesse's
Edited by Advancebo on Nov 10, 2009 at 02:43 PM

I know, the 1 that Jesse's is not your(that what I'm trying to say man)

Halo CE General Discussion » HUD - Works in Process thread [WIP] Nov 10, 2009 02:33 PM (Total replies: 1707)

coloring is off, health meter is meh, weapon info are too low, grenades are at the wrong angle.
Edited by Advancebo on Nov 9, 2009 at 08:23 PM

If you saying that you made the health meter then your wrong it dragon I think but I might make my own on Friday

Time: Sun October 13, 2019 8:03 PM 235 ms.
A Halo Maps Website