A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: lucky7
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 4, 2009 03:25 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 15
What Games do you play: halo,medal of honor,need for speed
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
lucky7 has contributed to 14 posts out of 469503 total posts (0.00%) in 4,007 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Thing I have not seen from halo 3 Oct 4, 2009 03:25 PM (Total replies: 231)

why havent i ever seen a Halo 3 Elephant in any maps
if there are in maps please show me or give me link :)

Halo CE General Discussion » HCE: ODST, a mini campaign. Sep 27, 2009 12:51 PM (Total replies: 351)

Quote: --- Original message by: Delicon20
Quote: --- Original message by: lucky7
sorry to say but i give this a "NO"

opinions :

~checkpoints are kinda werid

~H2/H3 weapons arent in there for the soldier to use

~ENDING was VERY werid i have to clue wat happend

~Ammo count is not right for SMG

~Maybe a night mission since ODST is in a night time game

~the Covie are only in some spots not all around the map which i want all around the map

~Music was good but bad choice of the area ex. the Hunters should have like scary music
1. Music that should be use (again opinion) for Hunter area
a. Rock Anthem For Saving The Universe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO1y7WQfD9c
b for use when entering the main battle area http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hHXUyeVhbg

~the ending was bad :(

~expecting a night mission

~the HUD was off centered

~idk if possiable maybe a interface with the Superintendent
1. interface
a. locations of Medical stations
b. Overhead view of map (if possiable)
c. Give Health
d. give ammo

~Palm trees

~allied soldiers

~ Dropships dropping off covie

~again ENDING

~the ghosts aim is way off

~ maybe a better map setting

~rly laggy gernades

i hope to see this map get a 9/10 :)

THERE WERE HUNTERS!?!

game was really laggy, I think it's cuz there's too much scenery.

yes there were hunters i had to retrace my steps to get them

and maybe change the name to "a10_ODST"
Edited by lucky7 on Sep 27, 2009 at 12:52 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » HCE: ODST, a mini campaign. Sep 26, 2009 02:26 PM (Total replies: 351)

sorry to say but i give this a "NO"

opinions :

~checkpoints are kinda werid

~H2/H3 weapons arent in there for the soldier to use

~ENDING was VERY werid i have to clue wat happend

~Ammo count is not right for SMG

~Maybe a night mission since ODST is in a night time game

~the Covie are only in some spots not all around the map which i want all around the map

~Music was good but bad choice of the area ex. the Hunters should have like scary music
1. Music that should be use (again opinion) for Hunter area
a. Rock Anthem For Saving The Universe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO1y7WQfD9c
b for use when entering the main battle area http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hHXUyeVhbg

~the ending was bad :(

~expecting a night mission

~the HUD was off centered

~idk if possiable maybe a interface with the Superintendent
1. interface
a. locations of Medical stations
b. Overhead view of map (if possiable)
c. Give Health
d. give ammo

~Palm trees

~allied soldiers

~ Dropships dropping off covie

~again ENDING

~the ghosts aim is way off

~ maybe a better map setting

~rly laggy gernades

i hope to see this map get a 9/10 :)

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Gridlock Sep 20, 2009 06:45 PM (Total replies: 203)

I really like how things are going mobster i cant wait to see/play this map. i was really happy with the way u did things in Domain. i hope you do some really cool things with this map

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » General Help with grass ect. Jun 19, 2009 04:09 PM (Total replies: 0)

I am working on a map my VERY first map and i have very little idea what to do. i need help on putting grass, sky,rocks, and people on the map please add me as a friend on xfire to help me or do it on here my xfre is luckyranger7
Edited by lucky7 on Jun 19, 2009 at 04:09 PM

how to make your name longer in halo for pc?????

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » i cant use dev mode camera why??? [?] Dec 21, 2008 02:44 PM (Total replies: 15)

i got all that stuff and still

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » i cant use dev mode camera why??? [?] Dec 20, 2008 05:12 PM (Total replies: 15)

i did

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » i cant use dev mode camera why??? [?] Dec 20, 2008 04:50 PM (Total replies: 15)

how i am in a lan game by myself and i still cant do it

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » i cant use dev mode camera why??? [?] Dec 20, 2008 04:32 PM (Total replies: 15)

no i only got console not console and devmode but how do people do it when playing online with people

Halo CE General Discussion » if u find a secrett room tell us here. Dec 20, 2008 04:26 PM (Total replies: 271)

Quote: --- Original message by: black doom
reminds me of the rpg beta 5 secret room...

get a pelican and try to find the hole in the invisible wall

next, fly though it and search for the teleporter (if you find it, dont try to fly past the area hes on, or youll hit a death block quite quickly.)

land near the tele and get out of pelican and take the grenade like weapon near the tele and jump in (dont use the weapon, youll need it.)

youll tele into a hallway which looks like the one in the ship, but it isnt. look behind you and youll see a warthog. drive in it to the directon it points to (dont drive to the other directon! youll just waste time!)

drive there and youll get to an overshield powerup. take it. (its not a real one, youll need it still though).

leave the warthog and crouch jump up into the hole. it would be very dark. press q, then instead of the normal flashlight, youll get a night vision. (thats the powerup, but its only 1 use). youll need it to go in the mini-maze so you wont fall though the holes.

after you finish there, press q again, and night vision will be removed. youll see a very high wall. use the grenade like weapon and shoot it under you. youll jump very high, just enough to crouch into the open in the high wall. press on the trigger and youll tele to the warthog spawn. take the warthog (if you set that vehicles can respawn, there would be 2.).

drive the other directon, and youll see a destroyed blast door. (thats why you need to active the trigger) go off the warthog, and walk though the blast door. youll be teleported to somewhere on invisible wall ontop of the bridge. youll also see "press e to sit in the driver sit of missing string" (something like that.) press e, and youll drive the big ship...

wtf is the invisible wall where is it

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » i cant use dev mode camera why??? [?] Dec 20, 2008 04:10 PM (Total replies: 15)

i still cant do it could dev trainer have too do anything it not working
Edited by lucky7 on Dec 20, 2008 at 04:22 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » i cant use dev mode camera why??? [?] Dec 20, 2008 03:46 PM (Total replies: 15)

no i dont think so

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » i cant use dev mode camera why??? [?] Dec 20, 2008 03:30 PM (Total replies: 15)

i have dev mode and i used the debug_camera_save then debug_camera_load . nothing is happening why

Time: Mon December 9, 2019 3:45 PM 312 ms.
A Halo Maps Website