A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: HMaC_ClanLeader
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 12, 2009 09:55 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 17
What Games do you play: Halo, MMORPG's, and more.

Post Statistics
HMaC_ClanLeader has contributed to 10 posts out of 469281 total posts (0.00%) in 3,891 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
General Machinima Discussions » Need some actors! plz Jan 12, 2009 09:41 PM (Total replies: 22)

I can be Leroy... xfire is: hckarbiter

General Machinima Discussions » A Halo ce machinima Jan 12, 2009 09:29 PM (Total replies: 13)

I think this machinima is a dumb idea... but, I'll participate. Count me in. Blue team please.

General Machinima Discussions » HMaC Jan 12, 2009 09:23 PM (Total replies: 4)

srry... that illegal... (we'll talk about that in a private room)... about why we shouldn't send music to another person and why it's illegal... ;)

General Machinima Discussions » HMaC Jan 9, 2009 12:15 AM (Total replies: 4)

The other director is sorta my co-director... he knows all of the scripts i've wrote, and we have been friends for 2 years now.

I'll look into the Starcraft soudtrack... although, we are trying to make machinima without having to BUY anything... ya know what I mean... but ya I'll definitely look into it.

and thx for joining :)

General Machinima Discussions » HMaC Jan 7, 2009 10:30 PM (Total replies: 4)

If you guys want to help me in machinimas please goto http://www.xfire.com/clans/hmac I posted once before for new machinima ideas and was asking for map makers to help me make maps that are only for the machinimas in mind. So please click on the link above and join.
Edited by HMaC_ClanLeader on Jan 7, 2009 at 10:36 PM

General Machinima Discussions » New Machinima Ideas Dec 24, 2008 08:58 PM (Total replies: 2)

OK, now my clan is making some machinimas and I'm in need of map makers to help me with map designing. unfortunately I don't have the programs used to create maps, so I need you map makers to make them for me.

If your interested reply.

Oh and if you wanna help with the machinimas you can. All you need is xfire.

Time: Mon August 19, 2019 9:21 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website