A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: EnragedAUSTIN11
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 9, 2010 08:55 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
WORT WORT WORT
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
EnragedAUSTIN11 has contributed to 22 posts out of 469506 total posts (0.00%) in 4,003 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

ok i am trying to make my first map and i am currently just moddeling it on 3ds Max 8.
I think that i have a good concept going on but i might need help to guide me on the way!
and i already have a question.

you see i have had a problem when i started. after a little bit of modeling from the beginning i unhid the skybox (since it was making it hard to model) and it was messed up. the faces were all over the place and it was distorted so i simply deleted it. is it possible to just simply make another skybox around my map? and if so will it still work?

if i have more questions i will ask.

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » How do i download maps? Feb 28, 2010 06:28 PM (Total replies: 1)

how do i download maps from this site? more specifically halo 2 vista maps

when will it come out? also is it free? is it legal? and will it replace the old one with no errors? finally will it take up more space?

it would be helpful if you could answer quickly.

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » how to download maps? Aug 19, 2009 04:56 PM (Total replies: 3)

i dont know how to do that. but it just pops up saying that it cant perform program files/ local disk/ microsoft games/ halo2/ maps access denied or something like that. its only on two maps that i tried but to tell you the truth. none of the other maps out of ALL of the other maps seem worth downloading. dont reply to that part. i would like to keep this on topic.

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » how to download maps? Aug 18, 2009 05:51 PM (Total replies: 3)

how do i download halo 2 maps using winrar? i extracted it to maps but the two maps i tried downloading say access denied. how do i do it?

Halo CE General Discussion » editing vehicles Jan 27, 2009 04:43 PM (Total replies: 28)

ok a few final questions when the passengers enter the phantom through the grav lift.....could they freely walk around in the phantom?

also i know this will sound crazy but could i make a fourth fire that makes the whole phantom go invisible like the heretic phantoms in halo 3 do? (i know that is asking for a little to much but i wanna make it as close to a h3 phantom as possible).

Halo CE General Discussion » editing vehicles Jan 17, 2009 04:23 PM (Total replies: 28)

how do i make doors.

Halo CE General Discussion » editing vehicles Jan 16, 2009 01:53 PM (Total replies: 28)

i kinda understand but it still sounds like my idea would work. just allow it to be used without a driver just like the cargo seats are.....you can sit in them without a driver.

Halo CE General Discussion » editing vehicles Jan 16, 2009 12:48 PM (Total replies: 28)

ya it kinda does float because if you look at extinctions phantoms they never touch the ground.
the driver could easily get out.

Halo CE General Discussion » editing vehicles Jan 15, 2009 10:34 PM (Total replies: 28)

hey maybee i can just make it to where you enter the phantom at the grav lift and just make the animation for it look like you are floating up inside of it. same applies for teh interior and exiting the phantom.

Halo CE General Discussion » editing vehicles Jan 14, 2009 07:17 PM (Total replies: 28)

well dang..........my phantom wont be a really good phantom then.

also i just realized i suck at 3D modeling in 3DS Max.

i wonder if someone could make a grav lift tag?

Halo CE General Discussion » editing vehicles Jan 14, 2009 04:53 PM (Total replies: 28)

oh i know you did it i was just saying that MAYBEE i am the first to think of doing a halo 3 phantom.

also i saw the link that you sent me bobby soon and i saw the machine pictured on the front and it looked to me like it had a grav lift.

also people who made coagulation had to have grav lift tags to get the base right(although i have never played on it on halo ce i am just assuming)

Halo CE General Discussion » editing vehicles Jan 14, 2009 04:21 PM (Total replies: 28)

now i have one more question and i am going to spill the beans on what i am making.
JUST PLS DONT TAKE MY IDEA (even though it has probably already been done.)

i am making a halo 3 phantom with working doors and such on it.

and can i put a grav lift tag in it so that when it is on teh ground the lift pulls you up into the phantom but when you arent on the ground the grav lift blows you out of the phantom?

i mean it should work...other vehicles such as the pelican has legs that come out so.....ya.

and can someone tell me how to get started on puting the phantom from extinction into 3ds max?
I WILL GIVE CREDIT TO WHOEVER MADE IT!

Halo CE General Discussion » editing vehicles Jan 13, 2009 10:06 PM (Total replies: 28)

thanks for all the help!

i still know practically nothing about 3ds max so i might not ever get it done but if i do i will show it to you!

Halo CE General Discussion » editing vehicles Jan 13, 2009 07:16 PM (Total replies: 28)

ok but i see some works in progress that have like a gauss/rocket/chaingun turret all in one so how do you suppose they made it have third fire.............also that one tank with four cannons, two rocket launchers and two flame throwers.

so i think it should be possible.

Halo CE General Discussion » editing vehicles Jan 13, 2009 06:27 PM (Total replies: 28)

can someone tell me how to edit other peoples vehicles.
dont worry if i use someones vehicle I WILL give credit.

and secondary fire for vehicles...can i make it alter a part of the vehicle rather than making another gun fire (and by altering part of teh vihicle i mean like making a door open and closeable on it)

and on that note can you make a third fire for more than two guns?

pls help.

Halo CE General Discussion » my rotating tool Jan 10, 2009 06:25 PM (Total replies: 5)

ya what i was talking about WAS the pesrpective view and the user view and when i hold down scrollbar on mouse and alt they just completely screw up.

also it is just completely gone now and i cant edit it until it is back into view.

so can someone tell me how to get it back into view AND how to fix the views.
and about the rotating tool i am sorry i said it wrong i am just new to map making so i dont know all the correct termonology.
Edited by EnragedAUSTIN11 on Jan 10, 2009 at 06:34 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » my rotating tool Jan 10, 2009 03:57 PM (Total replies: 5)

ya my rotating tool is all messed up on 3ds max.
when i hold down the scroll bar on my mouse and hold down alt so i can rotate the model everything zooms out and goes away and i cant see my map anymore. any advice on how to fix it.

Halo CE General Discussion » my 3ds max Jan 7, 2009 05:08 PM (Total replies: 2)

hey sorry if i am not posting this in the right place but i am new to things around here and i need some help with my 3ds max.

for some odd reason when i rotate my poly it vanishes while it is being turned. also when i type in the height and length of it it only lets me go up to a max of 200 when i need like 6000.

can some one pls tell me whats wrong and how to fix it, it would really be appreciated.

Halo CE General Discussion » it stopped working Dec 27, 2008 11:43 AM (Total replies: 8)

im sorry if i seem like a noob but i just got this laptop for christmas and dont really know how to do that safely without losing data (if it loses data when you turn it off)

Time: Wed December 11, 2019 3:10 AM 265 ms.
A Halo Maps Website