A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Zetal
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 24, 2010 02:30 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 15
What Games do you play: stuff.
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Zetal has contributed to 118 posts out of 469519 total posts (.03%) in 3,984 days (.03 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Model Requests Apr 24, 2010 02:30 PM (Total replies: 30)

For something that complex I would need something like this:

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Model Requests Apr 24, 2010 11:37 AM (Total replies: 30)

If you can get me three-view blueprints of either of these, I would be happy to give it a try.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Model Requests Apr 23, 2010 08:35 PM (Total replies: 30)

That's exactly the same link and it still doesn't work for me. xD

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Model Requests Apr 23, 2010 06:18 PM (Total replies: 30)

I've been trying to figure out a way to start this without a proper reference image, and I simply can't. For the earlier model, it was simple to make and a one-view drawing sufficed, but... this is alot more complicated for me and without images of the 'zombie' from all three directions, I can't do it.

Same goes for Niel.

Edit: I just saw Niels edit..and..Niels, that image you included won't load for me. It's just blank.
Edited by Zetal on Apr 23, 2010 at 06:18 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Model Requests Apr 23, 2010 04:23 PM (Total replies: 30)

If you want the model itself, I can try my best to produce what you want, but as stated earlier, I cannot make any model compatible with the halo engine. That is YOUR responsibility. If you want the model, please respond saying so, but keep in mind that tags and compilation is not my responsibility, nor are textures.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Model Requests Apr 12, 2010 03:03 PM (Total replies: 30)

That, on the other hand, would be acceptable.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Model Requests Apr 11, 2010 12:40 PM (Total replies: 30)

I would love to help, but I unfortunately can't for two reasons:
1: I don't speak halospeak anymore. The halo engine is veeerry picky with what you can and can't use, and so I've switched to Torque as my outlet.
2: It's not a model request, it's a debug request. Incorrect.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Model Requests Apr 10, 2010 02:01 PM (Total replies: 30)

Good to hear it. Any other requests? That one was rather simple.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Model Requests Apr 10, 2010 12:47 PM (Total replies: 30)

(just got home from a friends party) I sent it. Let me know if there are any issues.

Anyone else?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Model Requests Apr 9, 2010 07:35 PM (Total replies: 30)

Sorry about the delay. I only really got this at 7 =P

I finished it from what I got through your drawing.
Don't know where to upload it, but I'm leaving like 10 minutes, so...

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Model Requests Apr 9, 2010 06:25 PM (Total replies: 30)

Just models, unfortunately. I've been trying to learn texturing.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Model Requests Apr 9, 2010 03:33 PM (Total replies: 30)

Heh, no, I'm not requesting things.

If anyone needs simple-moderately complex models, I'm practicing in my free time. I do have a lot of experience with 3dsmax(220+ hours), but there is obviously room for improvement. Anyway, models that have 3-view blueprints would be preferable. If you cannot provide the blueprints, I cannot guarantee accuracy. Single pictures are do-able, however, and text descriptions, depending on how well they are written, could turn out decently.
Just for all the newbz who can't use grammar...I won't even consider the request if it isn't written properly(legibly).
Edited by Zetal on Apr 9, 2010 at 03:33 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Rollout Handler Exception: Jun 4, 2009 02:37 PM (Total replies: 12)

ah..mines only 20000 x 20000

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Rollout Handler Exception: Jun 3, 2009 09:13 PM (Total replies: 12)

If it is, I didn't mean to make it that big.
Anyone know how big Hugeass is in 3dsmax units?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Guerilla Working Directory Jun 2, 2009 05:41 PM (Total replies: 7)

Ye can just move 'em, I think. Just move a single folder of 'em, and see if that works. If it doesn't, it's not worth the time of movin' 'em all and I'm right.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Guerilla Working Directory Jun 2, 2009 05:32 PM (Total replies: 7)

I'm pretty sure this means you need your bitmaps in your tag folder, no where else.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Rollout Handler Exception: Jun 2, 2009 03:31 PM (Total replies: 12)

Just successfully ran radiosity on a map I made a few days ago, worked fine. Could it be that my map is just too big? Is that ever an issue?

Or use subtraction B-A for Boolean. I tried to send you the vid, but you left.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Ahhhh zoominscopesomg.. Jun 1, 2009 09:05 PM (Total replies: 9)

Hey man, you're the one with the poorly phrased question. We're just trying to help in a slightly condescending fashion. xD

Anyway, Green can't turn to white via computer graphics, so it's his computers fault.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Ahhhh zoominscopesomg.. Jun 1, 2009 06:36 PM (Total replies: 9)

YOUR zoom-in scope? Well obviously one of you is color blind.

Time: Fri December 13, 2019 12:16 PM 547 ms.
A Halo Maps Website