A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: charrzarr
About Contact
Last Post: May 19, 2010 09:11 AM
Interests:
Your Age: older than u, younger than ur parents
What Games do you play: halo ce, halo
THIS! IS! GYM CLASS!!!!

Post Statistics
charrzarr has contributed to 10 posts out of 464935 total posts (0.00%) in 4,217 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Boarding action with vehicles? May 19, 2010 09:11 AM (Total replies: 12)

lol it was only a 1 month bump so not too bad,plus it was a sumwhat useful one. as previously stated i am willing to help if anyone does try to make something like this

Halo CE General Discussion » Boarding action with vehicles? May 19, 2010 12:40 AM (Total replies: 12)

sounds like a good idea...i would be glad to help in any way i can(unfortunately thats mostly just testing and possibly some textures and ideas) but perhaps rather than a mod of boarding action it should just be a whole new deal with a similar layout but perhaps far enough apart for there to be room for air vehicles(face it im determined to get some in there) as i said i cud help with testing, ideas, and perhaps some textures(that is if sum1 can get a basic texture of what is needed for me to use as a template) i can also do some modeling but that is unfortunately imited to melee weapons(i cud try other stuff tho...not guns but maybe a custom vehicle or maybe even an energy sword variant)
if anyone wants to work on this and wants my help then the best way to contact me wud be thru xfire. mine is charrzarr and i wud appreciate if u mention this forum when u send invites so i can know where u got my username. i usually forget to check the halomaps forums so my posts on here will be few and far between unless something is actually done wit this idea

Halo CE General Discussion » Boarding action with vehicles? Apr 24, 2010 08:20 PM (Total replies: 12)

i am trying to find a modified version of boarding action with air vehicles...i searched for it but cud not find one so now i bring my proposition to the forum. I was hoping for a banshee on each side and a couple wasps(or something along those lines) im not really that particular about what air vehicles are used so long as
1. they have built-in driver-controlled weapons(such as stock 'shee has the plas guns and cannon)
2. at least 1 vehicle on each side has 1 or more passenger seat/s

it might be a good idea to increase the distance between the 2 sides of the map to make it more interresting for flight as well as maybe adding some Stationary guns(due to the seemingly human construction of the ships, machinguns of some sort might look better, or small low power rockets)
Edited by charrzarr on Apr 24, 2010 at 08:20 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Final Fantasy map idea Mar 7, 2009 12:10 PM (Total replies: 7)

bad news: the only model i can find is for sale...$25 so i dont think ill be able to find a useable 1 but ill keep looking

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Final Fantasy map idea Feb 21, 2009 02:18 PM (Total replies: 7)

um this will sound dumb...what shud i google

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Final Fantasy map idea Feb 12, 2009 09:41 PM (Total replies: 7)

yeh if anyone reading this thinks they can get a 3d model made or sumthin lets us know i wud do it if i knew how but im kinda stupid at all the 3d model making and stuf. i tend to sit back and enjoy other people's work while thinking up ideas

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Final Fantasy map idea Feb 8, 2009 04:04 PM (Total replies: 7)

This is probly like a pipedream of an idea but is there anyone here that thinks they cud make a single player map based on final fantasy characters?
i was thinking a map where u play as Vincent Valentine from ff7 wud kik ass
if u dont know who that is or havent played the games or seen the movie go to this site and click characters and look at the one name vincent valentine

http://na.square-enix.com/dcff7/

also u can search his name on most search engines for good pictures and info
i wud love to see my dream become virtual-reality but i cant make maps so im hoping a map maker can make one all i ask is some credit for the idea and any information and sketches i may supply
and just a tip i wud hope all weapons in the map cud be custom and in the style that wud fit vincent(i can draw weapons and post the sketches in different places if u shud want some)
Edited by charrzarr on Feb 8, 2009 at 04:06 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Map makers needed Jan 19, 2009 10:34 AM (Total replies: 7)

for any who wanna see the types of vehicles i wanna have in it go get krakendemomap the vehicle in it is 1 of the vehicles im thinking of adding also wanna build a custom melee weapon ill post a sktech of the basic look im hoping for altho if uve played ff7 the busersword is similar to wut im wanting

{edit}
sorry to all the people that offered to help but i'll be postponing this project til spring break or summer(im not sure which) til then ill be working on more ideas... thnx for reading and enjoy using this forum for chatting if u like
Edited by charrzarr on Feb 7, 2009 at 05:47 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Map makers needed Jan 18, 2009 08:45 PM (Total replies: 7)

for those whoo wish to help my xfire is charrzarr
ill get back to u asap

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Map makers needed Jan 17, 2009 02:28 PM (Total replies: 7)

i got a really cool idea for a map but im hopeless at making maps i need experienced map makers to help with it
my idea includes special vehicles custom music special weapons and a single player version of the map after the mp version is finished

my xfire is charrzarr
Edited by charrzarr on Jan 18, 2009 at 08:45 PM

Time: Mon August 3, 2020 10:51 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website