A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: bg1
About Contact
Last Post: May 26, 2009 12:38 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: halo, others
xfire: rabg
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
bg1 has contributed to 72 posts out of 464910 total posts (.02%) in 4,185 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [ASP] Halo 3 Battle rifle. May 26, 2009 12:38 AM (Total replies: 36)

wow.. really nice. only if i can do that kind of stuff. well i can but. it would look like.... well u could say the closest i would get to modeling that good is a box. D: i am not fit out for modeling. :D

Halo CE General Discussion » tags needed. if u have them May 18, 2009 07:05 PM (Total replies: 2)

hmm. :O that is easy.. :P

Halo CE General Discussion » tags needed. if u have them May 18, 2009 06:58 PM (Total replies: 2)

05.18.09 15:52:33 need to get the following tags:
05.18.09 15:52:33 effects\particle systems\covvie xplosion large.particle_system
05.18.09 15:52:33 newsounds\plasma_expl.sound
05.18.09 15:52:33 effects\particle systems\covvie xplosion small.particle_system
05.18.09 15:52:33 effects\particle systems\covvie xplosion small.particle_system
05.18.09 15:52:33 newsounds\plasma_expl.sound
05.18.09 15:52:33
05.18.09 15:52:33 game_load() failed.

do u have any of these tags in ur tags folder? really need these tags.

Halo CE General Discussion » how do i import tags.. May 17, 2009 09:19 PM (Total replies: 1)

k?? well wut is it that u want to know? that is wut these forums are for.. well the other technical place is ment for it. but every one goes here. who knows. but wut is the problem.

Halo CE General Discussion » is this fake or real!? May 17, 2009 09:16 PM (Total replies: 132)

:O

Halo CE General Discussion » is this fake or real!? May 15, 2009 07:56 PM (Total replies: 132)

HEY!!! this thread is to see if the ring remands are real or not. so other people can see wut they think.. quite discussing about another earth and stuff. there is no other earth. if u can prove every one wrong that says there is not. then leave it as that. no other earth.

Halo CE General Discussion » is this fake or real!? May 14, 2009 07:56 PM (Total replies: 132)

so.. if the top of the ring is in the pic... then wheres the bottom?? wouldnt it reflex the light from that star in the pic? if the bottom drifted far enough so the hub telescope could not see it.. then wouldnt it do the same to the top ring pieces? they would be far apart from each other which was caused by a EXPLOSION. or there is a different story line to why that is in the google earth. not unless some one kind try to find it on another program like google earth.. and see if it is there.. :O

Halo CE General Discussion » is this fake or real!? May 14, 2009 12:46 AM (Total replies: 132)

hi this might be of topic on halomaps. but i want to know wut u guys think.. i did not make the video. u can see for ur self on google earth. but this guy claims to have seen. alpha halo blown up on google. earth.. is it real or not.. i cant tell. but i went to google earth and saw it to. :O wut u guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r07CzdGJTNA

then look at.

http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=22641120&viewreplies=true&postRepeater1-p=1

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » adding bsp help.. Apr 27, 2009 05:50 PM (Total replies: 2)

ohhh. k. thanks i will try that

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » adding bsp help.. Apr 27, 2009 12:54 AM (Total replies: 2)

k.. i am fairly new to modeling.. and i have created or not.. but creating a bsp. and i want to add it to a map. but the question i want to know is how do i add it with the scenario perfectly? i know how to add it to the scenario and leave it like that.. but not perfectly.. like once u are done with bsp 1 then it moves on to bsp 2... how can i do that....

Halo CE General Discussion » Post Your Xfire Or 360 Names Here Guys Mar 31, 2009 10:00 PM (Total replies: 100)

xfire: rabg.... this name may sound wierd... but i resembles something with me... so if your wondering.

Halo CE General Discussion » need SP ideas Mar 25, 2009 10:31 PM (Total replies: 31)

hey hey there. i am just doing the sp maps. adding stuff. ai all that things. i am thinking on the guns. which ones should i put in there. the ai. and other things. but putting different graphics???? that will be later in my modding. i am pretty good. but not that good at modding. and modeling and stuff like that.

Halo CE General Discussion » need SP ideas Mar 20, 2009 01:25 AM (Total replies: 31)

k. good ideas. now does anyone else got any more ideas.

Halo CE General Discussion » need SP ideas Mar 20, 2009 12:46 AM (Total replies: 31)

hello i am getting into halo SP modding now. i dont know wut level i should try. or moddify. when i ask for ideas. i mean like wut should i add in it. so i can make a full blown SP map. maybe a10 map? add different weapons? brutes, honor? wut should i add and wut level should i use. please. give me ideas. i cant chose.

ok ok. sorry. for the trouble. thats why i had i mensioned it. but i did not know. please forgive me.

cause. well i did not want anybody taking the tags. not unless if the creator of the silent photghrapher wants them to be out. but i am assuming cause there is a leak or not a leak in one of the forums. here on this website. but can we please drop the subject.

well yeah they arent mine. i forgot to mention that.

sorry.

lol. i know i protected it. what did you want from the map? i am courious

wut? the flood threat should of had ai in it? hmm. that is wierd. ohh yeah. the honor_revenge_v2 is mine to. i forgot to add my name it the readme.txt

hey parkar. you need to practice a lot to get as good as me or as good as any of these good moders here on this website. they all started as someone who did not know what the heck they are doing. then out of no where somet one figure out how to work it and created tutorials. that is how i got really good. lots of tutorials. most of the tuts are videos. (better to understand.) so keep working at it. i have made so many maps with ai. i lost count of all the maps that i have made. dont worry you will get there. just keep practicing.

Time: Fri July 3, 2020 1:19 PM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website