A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Ghosty
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 29, 2010 08:30 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Ghosty has contributed to 15 posts out of 467787 total posts (0.00%) in 3,616 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Yoyorast V2 Secret Roomz? Oct 29, 2010 08:30 AM (Total replies: 5)

Well ok.. I still don't know what to think now but w.e.
I'll find out the truth one day ^^

Halo CE General Discussion » Yoyorast V2 Secret Roomz? Oct 26, 2010 03:01 PM (Total replies: 5)

Hey guys, long time no see (I don't think I ever saw you but whateverrrrr)

I was wondering.. I've heard people about Yoyo v2 having a secret room, and I've heard people that it's a lie..
Ok I know about the sniper tower, but is there also something like in v1? Would be very much appreciated if someone told me :P

Btw I found a video showing something ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9dJ46wotRc
It could be fake though (wondering though o.O) but still...

Halo CE General Discussion » Favourite Halo Weapon? Dec 15, 2009 01:09 PM (Total replies: 51)

Halo 1, t3h snip‚h
Halo 2, t3h battle rifle
Halo 3, Carbine I think =P

HaloCE loads normally without any custom maps =)
Okay, I found out that I can join games in HaloCE and that I even can see myself! The only problem is, the only games I can join are empty... So that's not real fun...

And about that rasterizer_wireframe 1 thing, when I type that in my console with devmode on, it says I can't execute it right now...

Here's the problem: When I start HaloCE, nothing happens (even after about 2 hours...).
When I open HaloPC and join a game, I can't see anybody, nor any weapon, nor any vehicle. All I can see is the map, my HUD, effects and the triangles above my allies...

Reinstallation, didn't work
Updating, didn't work
Playing campaign, didn't work (game crash)
Remove all maps and replace them, didn't work

I made a little movie about it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBuu4k9tApU
Made it in about 5 min.

Please help me with this ****!
I want to play Halo again!!!!!!! (normally)

Portal Game Play Discussion » WalkThrough Feb 27, 2009 09:03 AM (Total replies: 2)

which one is it?
whatever I'll help with both

Testchamber 12:
When you enter the chamber, on the right side is a gap, look down and fire a portal (orange, for instance) on the floor.
Now look up, you notice that you can put a portal on the vertical wall there, fire the blue one and then jump down into the portal.
You'll 'fling' out and you're at the next level.
Do the same there, (now fire the blue portal at the higher side) you notice you fall faster, so you come out faster too.
Now look around, you notice a wall starts moving to a diagonal position, fire a blue portal on it and jump down one level. From there you can jump in the other portal.
Grab the block and jump back. Put the block on the red button, jump down again in the orange portal and go through the door.

I don't have time for testchamber 13 too right now, I'll post it later

Halo CE General Discussion » So few people online?? Jan 28, 2009 09:45 AM (Total replies: 17)

OK, thanks for all your comments, I'll reinstall Halo CE now, lets hope it works^.^
And while I am pretty new here, I downloaded 41 cool maps such as coldsnap, hugeass, zanzibar. Still looking for more awesome maps ;)

Halo CE General Discussion » So few people online?? Jan 27, 2009 01:30 PM (Total replies: 17)

I don't know why, but when I came online on Halo CE this afternoon (around 16:45 +1 GMT), I noticed so few people were on... I also saw at the today's notice that I had to download the latest update, so I tried to do that: haloce108 patch.
When I tried to update, it said that my game was already version 108...
I also tried to update using the haloupdate.exe in the Hale CE folder, this one said I was up-to-date.
Still, the game says I need to update it. I don't know what to do!! Please, can anyone help me?!?!

Best regards,
Ghosty

PS: sorry for bad English if there

Halo CE General Discussion » Trouble playing a single player map.. Jan 25, 2009 11:40 AM (Total replies: 14)

Thanks for the advice, it works now =))

Holland!! :D

Halo CE General Discussion » Trouble playing a single player map.. Jan 25, 2009 08:00 AM (Total replies: 14)

Both don't work... Followed the steps exactly as they told...

But, now I see at your post: "D:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition\haloce.exe" -console without the last '' like I did and like they say on http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?nid=319...
Edited by Ghosty on Jan 25, 2009 at 08:03 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Trouble playing a single player map.. Jan 24, 2009 04:58 PM (Total replies: 14)

that's not my point, the point is: I'm unable to open the console! I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have read the instructions here http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?nid=386 and here http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?nid=319
Did as they say, when Halo CE is opened up and I press ''~'', nothing happens, tried every button on keyboard, none of them worked...
Now you know the problem, I hope you are able to help now.
Thanks
Edited by Ghosty on Jan 24, 2009 at 05:09 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Trouble playing a single player map.. Jan 24, 2009 01:42 PM (Total replies: 14)

anybody already knows a solution?
thanks

Halo CE General Discussion » Trouble playing a single player map.. Jan 24, 2009 11:09 AM (Total replies: 14)

my problem is that I can't play custom made single player levels. I can play the campaign with a custom UI but that's not the way to play custom SP levels...
When I type in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition\haloce.exe" -screenshot -console'' and when I opened halo and pressed ''~'', there's happening nothing... can anyone help me? it bothers me for over a month now...

Halo CE General Discussion » Too much maps??? Jan 20, 2009 01:47 PM (Total replies: 14)

Thanks for all the posts =)
Now I got 86 maps (Including standard maps) 3,85Gb
And it only takes longer to load when you've just put the maps in the \maps folder, next times just as long as usual.
Still looking for more awesome maps

and here is the pic
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k129/alwyn1/mapsmap.jpg
Edited by Ghosty on Jan 21, 2009 at 09:54 AM
Edited by Ghosty on Jan 21, 2009 at 09:55 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Too much maps??? Jan 19, 2009 01:19 PM (Total replies: 14)

I'm pretty new on halomaps.org but I already downloaded about 40 maps
Now the question, I've put all the maps in D:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition\maps\ but now when I want to create a game in Halo CE, not all maps I've put in that folder aren't listed...
Although I can join games with the maps that aren't listed, I can't create one...

Can anyone help me please?
Thanks

Time: Thu December 13, 2018 2:10 PM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website