A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Soldier7
About Contact
Last Post: May 31, 2010 07:55 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 23
What Games do you play: Halo,Halo 3,Halo 2
Lead The Way U.S. ARMY -RANGERS
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Soldier7 has contributed to 60 posts out of 465511 total posts (.01%) in 4,142 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Blur Effect May 31, 2010 07:55 PM (Total replies: 13)

I don't want it for health though I want it so when you pick up an active camo it will blur the screen and then blur out when it finishes.

Halo CE General Discussion » Blur Effect May 31, 2010 12:37 PM (Total replies: 13)

Quote: --- Original message by: Xander92
mmm it would be nice if the blur effect would appear when you got low health for few secs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grwKihjjj_c
Not me.

Alright yoko r TY.

Halo CE General Discussion » Blur Effect May 31, 2010 12:27 PM (Total replies: 13)

Quote: --- Original message by: Yoko R
Quote: --- Original message by: Gamma927
Both are possible, and both require knowledge of scripting.

the main reason scripting is needed I think is so that it doesnt overflow the map with active camos

sure you can convert the map I will give you a copy of it before I release it,but do you know if scripting is possible in halo pc sorry I don't really know Much about that, also if it's only Halo ce can you pass scripts from halo ce to halo pc?

Halo CE General Discussion » Blur Effect May 31, 2010 11:02 AM (Total replies: 13)

Quote: --- Original message by: doompig444
check hs_doc, search for "convolution"

What's that hs_doc? On the sniper I already have the convolution checked to show up when your unzoomed, but I want it to be in the active camo when I pick it up.Also is it possible instead of having the flashlight you could turn on active camo instead just like the arbiter in halo 2. If it's possible can someone show me how?

Halo CE General Discussion » Blur Effect May 31, 2010 01:37 AM (Total replies: 13)

I would like know if anybody knows how to add a blur effect when you pick up a active camouflage like in this video or can you put a HUD overlay so when you pick it up it brings that effect up and blurs out when the active camo finishes. Note the blur effect is only on the sniper HUD not when I pick up the active camo I just switched weapons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUDuMKhbkKo

Halo CE General Discussion » [TAG] Halo 3 Banshee May 28, 2010 01:40 AM (Total replies: 54)

This is really phenomenal, I could use this for something thanks Spartan_094 double make sure to credit if I use it :). {no sarcasm}

Halo CE General Discussion » Failed Attempts To Halo PC To Ce May 10, 2010 12:45 AM (Total replies: 11)

The bsp in this map is the original b30 bsp the only thing that makes it look diffrent is the textures I put into it but feel free to use it also feel free to use the effects on the AR it took me a while making those effects.

Halo CE General Discussion » Failed Attempts To Halo PC To Ce May 9, 2010 10:22 AM (Total replies: 11)

My xfire is soldier7775 but I'm rearly on. What do you mean if I added anything special?

Who's assault rifle is the one on the pictures?
Edited by Soldier7 on May 9, 2010 at 10:23 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » What was the name of this map? May 3, 2010 01:58 AM (Total replies: 12)

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=3820

Is it this one?

Halo CE General Discussion » Failed Attempts To Halo PC To Ce May 2, 2010 12:53 AM (Total replies: 11)

After many attempts to convert this map from Halo PC to Halo CE, I couldn't get all the the tags to work properly it always corrupted my tagset and I really wanted you guys to try it, but if anybody still palys Halo PC try it out. I really worked hard on this mod even thought it's just made up of ripped tags.

b30 Mod
By:Soldier7775

About: A new and improved b30 with new bitmaps, recommended to play in Heroic or Legendary, enjoy this remake :)

Install: Drags This To Your Halo PC Maps Directory And Remember To Back Up Your Old B30 Map.

----NOT For Halo Custom Edition----

Credits:

****Weapons/Vehicles****

CMT-Spartan Laser

CMT-Plasma Rifle Effects\Plasma Pistol Effects

CMT-Carbine

CMT-Shade

CMT-Spirit

Zteam-Gauss Warthog

Halo 2 Needler-Bungie

Halo 3 Magnum-Bungie

Halo 3 Assault Rifle-I'm Guessing It's Team Recons

Halo 3 Sniper-Bungie/Spartan-094

****Characters****

CMT-Elites

H3 Chief-Bungie/Spartan-094/Moses Porting In The FP Arms

H3 ODST-Bungie/Spartan-094

H3 Grunt-Bungie/l283023

H2 Councilor Elite-Bungie/Hdoan/DMT/Dratt/MegaHaloFan12

*******HUD********
Halo 2 HUD- p0lar_bear (Chris Burdick)

******SKY*******

Revelations Sky- Conscars

********Scenery********

Recharge Station-benji-mod\halomod

Covenant Capital Ship- DSalimander

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUCrFOIgyl0

http://www.mediafire.com/?unriz5nkyio

Halo CE General Discussion » Concept Art - Work in Process thread [WIP] Apr 29, 2010 12:21 AM (Total replies: 34)

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach Beta community games? Apr 28, 2010 12:33 PM (Total replies: 38)

Wouldn't you be able to invite friends to a party to play in matchmaking though?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach Beta community games? Apr 28, 2010 11:52 AM (Total replies: 38)

Sounds like a good idea to me GT:Soldier7775

Halo CE General Discussion » Concept Art - Work in Process thread [WIP] Apr 27, 2010 10:48 PM (Total replies: 34)

I actually started to model this one.
Edited by Soldier7 on Apr 27, 2010 at 11:01 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Apr 16, 2010 12:38 AM (Total replies: 14)

Okay, I will see what I can but if anybody knows how please tell me. I will love for you guys to try my mod, but it's not the best mod out there.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Apr 15, 2010 06:18 PM (Total replies: 14)

Quote: --- Original message by: iHalo
I can convert maps, but you CANNOT extract the tags if not it will screw up your directory.
So if I give you the map you could do that for me?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Apr 15, 2010 03:41 PM (Total replies: 14)

I tried using halo map version converter but it still doesn't open it in halo.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Apr 15, 2010 01:24 AM (Total replies: 14)

So I made a mod for Halo PC, and I will love for you guys to try it out, but i don't know how to make it playable in CE do any if you guys and girls know how? If you do can you please tell me thanks.

Halo CE General Discussion » Single Player Silent Cartographer Contest! Apr 7, 2010 07:48 PM (Total replies: 229)

I have a question, how would you re-enable the extra dropships b30 has?

Halo CE General Discussion » [TAG] Halo 3 Sniper Apr 6, 2010 03:10 PM (Total replies: 69)

Translation: Well I see the sniper is yours, but tell me how come you don't accept my friend request in xfire, I need professional help.

Time: Fri May 29, 2020 10:26 PM 312 ms.
A Halo Maps Website