A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Arbiter419
About Contact
Last Post: May 22, 2009 03:05 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 18
What Games do you play: Halo Custom Edition
ahhhh ha ha harrrgh demon no kill me

Post Statistics
Arbiter419 has contributed to 138 posts out of 469499 total posts (.03%) in 3,962 days (.03 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » halo ce maps May 22, 2009 03:05 AM (Total replies: 26)

ohk heres the thing maps dont cost a damn thing because ive downloaded over 75 maps and it has not cost me a thing you are all being silly

maby some one is at dennises house playing on his account

this forum is no good no one awnsers questions they just go on about something else rather than the asked question

if this is a help forum why does no one help
Edited by Arbiter419 on May 22, 2009 at 03:06 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » halo ce maps May 20, 2009 08:03 PM (Total replies: 26)

you dont have to snobbs about it i was only asking

Halo CE General Discussion » halo ce maps May 20, 2009 07:54 PM (Total replies: 26)

and here i thought dennis said he had no sence of humor on arril fools day.......
but is there and awnser to my question does it have thoes annoying missing string things

Halo CE General Discussion » halo ce maps May 20, 2009 07:46 PM (Total replies: 26)

ohk so every one on halo ce knows the map coldsnap,extitinction,and hugeass

but what about icewing is it a good map because ive just been reading about it is it worth downloading does it have any of thoes annoying missing string things when you go to get/pick up a weapon or go to drive a vehice

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » all the devmode cheat codes May 20, 2009 07:39 PM (Total replies: 4)

any way back to the topic what are all the codes/commands for it please can u help me

ok im not naming names or giving links but there are a few halo ce 108 aimbots they can be found on youtube and should be removed they rae pesky and can aim from vehicles and so on

Halo CE General Discussion » is this fake or real!? May 15, 2009 04:53 AM (Total replies: 132)

OMG! are you guys on to something or what have you found a whole diffrent race(imagine that a puny little halo map forum dedicated to halo and its maps and creators found something that could actually be related to the actual story line of halo one !!!!!)

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » all the devmode cheat codes May 15, 2009 04:41 AM (Total replies: 4)

what are all the codes and what do they do

is there one to give m.c. the phicis of a sentinel ?

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » hmt 2 ? May 15, 2009 04:40 AM (Total replies: 19)

does it work on xbox ?
how do i get it on there
and do you have to hook it up via your computer

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » hmt 2 ? May 12, 2009 07:00 PM (Total replies: 19)

are they like halomap tools tho ?
lol halo map tools is verry easy to use with the older plugins

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » hmt 2 ? May 7, 2009 06:23 PM (Total replies: 19)

as you all know there is for halo 1 halo mapping tools and halo hacker tools
and for halo 2 theres the mr mohawk (srry if its not spelt right) is there a halo mapping tools 2 or sumthing similar to halo map tools for halo 2

hello any one here im getting bored of checking this every half an hour please i need an answa
Edited by Arbiter419 on May 10, 2009 at 09:41 PM

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Pelican map May 7, 2009 06:21 PM (Total replies: 6)

it would be nice to have a map with a pelican in it.....or a phantom

Halo CE General Discussion » slip space May 5, 2009 07:03 PM (Total replies: 34)

omg did you red my post i said some one elso from some where else said that

Halo CE General Discussion » slip space May 5, 2009 06:43 PM (Total replies: 34)

i never said it was if i did sorry what i meant was ive read on halopedia somewhere that the longsword have a slipspace generator and some where else that some 1 said that a pelican could have one then was corected and replyd that a pelican is to smal but a longsword is big enough to have one

Halo CE General Discussion » slip space May 5, 2009 04:35 PM (Total replies: 34)

Quote: --- Original message by: Karrde
Quote: --- Original message by: Arbiter419
yes as some of you know the long sword have a slip space drive supposedly is it possable to make a slower version of it ,meaning in a map say coldsnap you can boost in a longsword. just faster than a jet IS IT POSSABLE if so how and what would i use to do it
No, it does not. A slipspace reactor is about the size of a pelican. Longsword fighters do not have Slpispace drives. Which is why the Master Chief had to commandeer a Covenant Flagship in order to return to Earth after the destruction of the first Halo ring.

ive read some where that longswords have a small slipspace generator if i find the link ill post it

and plus in the end when the first halo explodes mc escapes in a longsword

Halo CE General Discussion » slip space May 4, 2009 10:11 PM (Total replies: 34)

yes as some of you know the long sword have a slip space drive supposedly is it possable to make a slower version of it ,meaning in a map say coldsnap you can boost in a longsword. just faster than a jet IS IT POSSABLE if so how and what would i use to do it

Halo CE General Discussion » drifting vehicles May 1, 2009 04:20 AM (Total replies: 5)

thanks newbkilla.......sooo um how do i do that exactly XD

Halo CE General Discussion » drifting vehicles Apr 30, 2009 06:19 PM (Total replies: 5)

cool,is it possabe for the pelican tho

Halo CE General Discussion » drifting vehicles Apr 30, 2009 06:15 PM (Total replies: 5)

ok so i made a thread ages ago asking if a pelican can strafe while in the air.....no great sucess there lol,so ive been wonderig if its possabe to make a pelican drift XD would i have to make big diffs or just be a really skilled pilot to do this.and can some one draw me a picture or show me what a good sort of weaopn for a really strong weapon im making,kinda like a scrab gun lol

Halo CE General Discussion » machinima coldsnap Apr 17, 2009 07:19 PM (Total replies: 18)

what about a bigger map from the normal non custom maps, like death island

Time: Sun December 8, 2019 1:30 PM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website