A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Skyhammer26
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 23, 2011 03:25 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Here comes the thunder

Post Statistics
Skyhammer26 has contributed to 17 posts out of 469283 total posts (0.00%) in 3,823 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Largest HALO Space station/Ship Nov 23, 2011 03:25 AM (Total replies: 50)

The following link is to a site that has the sizes of the biggest ships and stations in sci fi http://www.merzo.net/index.html

Oh and by the way the death star 2 was 160 kilometers in diameter
Edited by Skyhammer26 on Nov 23, 2011 at 03:31 AM
Edited by Skyhammer26 on Nov 23, 2011 at 03:31 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Aug 16, 2011 06:20 AM (Total replies: 4974)

Think the flood bits on the ghost look too sharp should be more rounded IMO

Halo CE General Discussion » RP servers... What the heck? Jun 15, 2011 06:05 PM (Total replies: 24)

I do like that kind of RP it's just most of the time yo don't find two people willing to do it that often that is why when people find good rpers they often try to get their xfire to make it easier to set up rps like those of course if you were to get the dev software (not needed but easier that way) or do what I have tried and use a map that already has good weapons and vehicles out on it (ones that don't need to be spawned) set up a game type with infinite time and no vehicle respawn and try to set it up your self

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jun 6, 2011 11:40 AM (Total replies: 4974)

the jet engine air intakes (front part of the engines) are too big and are more stream-lined in game also as was said before the wings tips need to be more pointed and I think you should reduce the pitch a few degrees
Edited by Skyhammer26 on Jun 6, 2011 at 11:41 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] May 24, 2011 03:54 PM (Total replies: 4974)

Hey guys quick suggestion for something that I would love to see made for this it is was supposed to be called the UNSC Falcon (fighter) it was a strike fighter that was cut from halo wars and looks a lot better (I think) than the current fighter we have in game here is a link to the halopedia article on it including pictures and detailed description. http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Falcon_(Fighter)

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Celer_Exile May 24, 2011 03:44 PM (Total replies: 71)

awesome good to hear that your making some fixes. If you can make the textures for some of the vehicles (mainly the saber I don't really get the red bits) look nicer that would be cool too.

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Celer_Exile May 22, 2011 12:04 AM (Total replies: 71)

I went to the DL link and it said: "The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire.
If you believe you have reached this page in error, please contact support." Does this mean you took it down?

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant Map Pack Mar 28, 2011 05:17 PM (Total replies: 57)

I would love to help beta test these as I have no skill in making my own maps and wish to contribute to the community in some way.

Halo CE General Discussion » RPG_Beta6.2: Work in Progress Apr 19, 2010 03:16 PM (Total replies: 232)

Awsome so Should we be seeing sanctuary up soon and the 6.2 soon after?

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Apr 11, 2010 11:28 PM (Total replies: 14969)

Quote: --- Original message by: Shockwave
link removed - link points to malware website
ha love the reach rocket launcher
Edited by Dennis on Apr 15, 2010 at 10:50 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Apr 11, 2010 10:43 PM (Total replies: 11476)

Quote: --- Original message by: DarkHalo003
Quote: --- Original message by: Skyhammer26

-My First map of Gen1 (which is my first releasing of Legitimate maps). You can find out a lot from the pic, but also notice how I'm still in the error-fixing process. I may have to remodel some areas because of the error issues, mainly Bungie's bridges on the lower areas. I will also fix up the terrible UVWs once I get some play tests done with before the final release.
awsome what vehicles do you plan to include and do you plan on putting any nonstandard weapons?

It has two of the mongoose vehicles. It will be using my weapon set, which is assembled and modified from many other weapons found in various maps.
hmm from the looks of it so far not sure if just gooses will be best. If you can add other vehicle options then cool if not it still looks cool and I will love to it when the chance arises

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Apr 11, 2010 12:07 AM (Total replies: 11476)

-My First map of Gen1 (which is my first releasing of Legitimate maps). You can find out a lot from the pic, but also notice how I'm still in the error-fixing process. I may have to remodel some areas because of the error issues, mainly Bungie's bridges on the lower areas. I will also fix up the terrible UVWs once I get some play tests done with before the final release.
awsome what vehicles do you plan to include and do you plan on putting any nonstandard weapons?

Halo CE General Discussion » ODST Drop Apr 10, 2010 11:32 PM (Total replies: 38)

Dude was that ship in the sky the same as the one from the map the battle of asis? I loved that ship. on topic now could you solve it by making the pod land with more of it sticking out and some how have the door open when landed like when the kesteral gets close to the ground and the back opens?
Edited by Skyhammer26 on Apr 10, 2010 at 11:35 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Apr 30, 2009 12:13 AM (Total replies: 4974)

WOW this is pathetic why do u even care this much and all u had to do was say wats wrong and how to fix it then be done with it its that !@#$%&@ easy now get off ur butts and stop complaining this thread is for vehicle wips not petty arguments seriously there are 3 pages of just this argument now i'd like to see some new vehicles or idk works in progress so i can be hopeful that there will be some fun vehicles in the new maps that come out

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Apr 8, 2009 02:20 AM (Total replies: 4974)

i'm more of galactic civil war guy my self but so far good job on the back

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Mar 5, 2009 03:35 AM (Total replies: 4974)

sweet is there any way you can help me learn i am willing or advice thats nice too but again any one able to make a cobra?

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Mar 5, 2009 01:45 AM (Total replies: 4974)

has any body been trying to make a map with some of the new vehicles from halowars like say the beastly cobra vulture might be to much trouble and yes i just join the forum but i've been reading them for a while and i would atemt this but i'm lacking in the skills needed seeing as i'm a freshman in highscool in nh

Time: Thu August 22, 2019 5:05 PM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website