A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Gnoblar
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 7, 2009 12:27 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 16
What Games do you play: All halos. All battlefields. All Operation Flashpoints. All Ghost Recons.
Got a ping lower that 100 and you're not hosting?
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Gnoblar has contributed to 41 posts out of 467276 total posts (.01%) in 3,449 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicle troubles. Aug 7, 2009 12:27 AM (Total replies: 8)

Very box is ticked, every single one for "allow". The vehicles jsut aren't appering in-game!!!

AAAAAAARGH!

Also, it is set to always run.
Edited by Gnoblar on Aug 7, 2009 at 12:32 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicle troubles. Aug 6, 2009 11:41 PM (Total replies: 8)

Gamma927, I will try that right now.

EDIT: ok I added the vehicles I wanted, (well, I replaced the vehicles I didn't want with better ones), then I went in sapien, added my vehicles, in this case a delicious tank, then I saved the scenario, then I used tool++ to export it as a .map then I started up Halo, then I went to "CTF" on my map, and... no tank. What the hell.
Edited by Gnoblar on Aug 6, 2009 at 11:52 PM

Oh one more thing, all my AI walk. How do i make them run, and not stop every time they get shot at?
Edited by Gnoblar on Aug 6, 2009 at 11:55 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicle troubles. Aug 6, 2009 11:29 PM (Total replies: 8)

1. I don't know how.
2. Will that make vehicles spawn (the vehicles are multiplayer ones).

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicle troubles. Aug 6, 2009 11:21 PM (Total replies: 8)

Ok, using spapien here. I've added my vehicles. Yay. I followed the tutorials perfectly on the main sapien guide found somewhere on this website, and I to play Halo...

...and there's no vehicles. Great. I've tweaked every game mode possible to try and get them to spawn, but they just won't spawn in the game. In Sapien they're happy to appear and I can move them around blah blah but they won't appear in the game ever. I really need them to start appearing because my maps are AI filled goodness.

Please help!

Halo CE General Discussion » Rombies Apr 25, 2009 12:39 AM (Total replies: 6)

I assume you meant about 2 weeks. If that.

Halo CE General Discussion » Rombies Apr 23, 2009 01:47 AM (Total replies: 6)

Some of you may remember http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=25415]this thread.

I'm releasing it later.

But Does anyone know any good maps that will suits this gametype?

I'll cover them in red Halo 1 AI wielding ARs and greeen rombies.

Any maps?

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles in Sapien. Apr 21, 2009 06:35 AM (Total replies: 9)

I'll see if I have it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles in Sapien. Apr 20, 2009 09:31 AM (Total replies: 9)

I already have a vehicle palette...

I don't understand what you're saying, they're all there, they just don't appear when I play Halo.

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles in Sapien. Apr 20, 2009 01:25 AM (Total replies: 9)

How?

EDIT: Oh... found it. I'll try that.

EDIT: It won't let me add any globals, it's greyed out.
Edited by Gnoblar on Apr 20, 2009 at 01:26 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles in Sapien. Apr 20, 2009 12:27 AM (Total replies: 9)

I followed the official tutorial. It worked and all. But when i went into CE the vehicles would never spawn. they just weren't there. It's irritating. They just won't appear in my games, and I tried EVERY game mode.

Please Help.
Edited by Gnoblar on Apr 20, 2009 at 12:28 AM

Laughs all round. Even if I increase their toughness, the zombies have to shields...

I can make a remake of the map with 10 zombies and like 2 defenders and they all have %100 normal shields and health. Would that make it fun?

Quote: --- Original message by: rcghalohell
Quote: --- Original message by: DarkZealot
AI overload. I'm not downloading so I can avoid getting either -400 FPS or a BSoD.

yeah maybe same 4 me. lower the amount of ai and maybe i'll get it(like say on 2nd, 4th, and 5th picture. that is too many ai put at least 4, 5, 6, or 7 there instead of:

31 ai in the 2nd picture,
13 ai in the 4th picture,
and
37 ai in the 5th picture.

How many AI do I put on max then? It doesn't work very well with less AI, but i'll try it. 4,5,6? Too less. It's not fun. I'll make two then. One with the 40 AI that are supposed to be there, and one with about 10 on the map. Is that ok?

Nah, Sometimes it's fun to escape via banshee and watch your doomed allies.

Protected? I don't know how to make it protected. Nothing in it I really care about if other people take it, they're all just marine AI with Master chief bipeds. It wasn't hard.

Ok.

I've got one new screenshot.

Fixes:
-Rombies are now green.
-Humans are now red halo 1 Spartans.
-Humans have BRs and ARs (It's cooler that way).
-Rombies are Halo 1 spartans.
-More fun.
-Rombies will ALWAYS end up winning, no matter how good you are (Unless you do some dumb things like get in the banshee... but hey it's up to you).

Well. Because people want only Halo 1 bipeds, then your wish is my command. All Bipeds are now Halo 1. And I made the zombies green!!! The defenders are red now as well (Red Halo 1 bipeds) as they are on red team after all...

It runs on my friends windows 98 that is butt slow (On lowest).

My PC isn't THAT good, 256Mb onboard graphics card. But It is pretty powerful processor wise.

Edited by Gnoblar on Apr 13, 2009 at 06:40 AM

Well. There is only a max of 45 AI at a time on my map. So there. Ok. Uploading tomorrow...

Quote: --- Original message by: llswampyll
the way this map is played reminds me of the game type: Tower of Power from halo 2.

That's I got the idea. It's such a fun game mode, and now exaggerated with my ridiculous AI.

I don't know how to add in music, or make the zombies green, they stay white even when I put the colour as green in Guerilla.
Edited by Gnoblar on Apr 11, 2009 at 07:10 PM

I don't know how to change the player biped yet. There are so many zombies!!! 1000 of them with a maximum of 30 on the map at a time.

All my maps are based on random zombies, or as I call them, Rombies. The map is called "RombieTower". Beta released ASAP (hopefully tomorrow). Look out for it.my next maps include New_Rombasa, HeadRombie (Headlong) and Rombie high (hangemhigh). I need a working Hangemhigh scenario though. I'm also making some big Spartan vs Spartan maps with no rombies. I'll post them in a different thread.
Edited by Gnoblar on Apr 10, 2009 at 09:57 AM

It's good fun trust Me. It's better when the game mode you choose has a limited of lives (I have 5). It's impossible to hold out, trust me, but you can take a few hundred down with you.

Hello. I will be making several AI maps in the forseeable future, and this is my first attempt. It features Halo 1 zombies attacking Halo 2 AI who are defending the main tower on the popular Halo 2 map Ascension, I DID NOT MAKE THE MAP I JUST PUT AI ON IT.

It's very fun, the zombies have shotguns that they will only fire when within 0.5 world units of an enemy, effectively making them have to get in extremely close. The Halo 2 AI Spartans have AR's and they kick ass, but you'll get mobbed eventually. I shall be uploading ASAP, but unitl then, here's a few Pictures...

You'll notice that the Zombies are Halo 2 spartans, but that is changed, I took these screens minutes before I changed that.

Edited by Gnoblar on Apr 10, 2009 at 04:35 AM

Time: Fri August 17, 2018 3:21 AM 313 ms.
A Halo Maps Website