A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: AprilsFire
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 28, 2009 08:36 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
AprilsFire has contributed to 10 posts out of 469505 total posts (0.00%) in 3,923 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » bases with sapien Nov 28, 2009 08:36 PM (Total replies: 1)

i wanted to know how to add bases with sapien. also how to get pre-made bases if possible. ive tried using 3ds max to put bases in but i always get edge erros and its making me mad. is there a way i can just put them using sapien? if so how?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sapien floor problem Nov 27, 2009 11:40 PM (Total replies: 2)

so how do i fix this? ive already tried re installing halo ce along with heck. i dont know what im doing wrong. can you explain a little more or give me some instructions? all i did was open my bitmaps with gorilla. i made the shader using 28 and using detailed ground bitmap and then samething 28 and detailed sand bitmap. then i saved it in to a folder called shaders then built the structure. if you have xfire please message me my username is thepoweran. or just reply here.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sapien floor problem Nov 27, 2009 04:06 PM (Total replies: 2)

ok ive made maps befor but i dont know if i forgot a step or what but as to my knowledge i have done everything right so far except now when i open sapien and the floor looks lilke bloodgulch like it should but there are black parts on it.

like so

dose anyone know what the problem is? cause i dont know and i have tried everything to see what i have done wrong.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Where is my created map file? Nov 27, 2009 12:58 AM (Total replies: 3)

XD ty so much. sorry for late reply ^ ^

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Where is my created map file? Nov 25, 2009 06:04 PM (Total replies: 3)

I just finish making a map. but the thing is, how can i send it to other people when i cant see it or do anything to it. what im saying more specificly is that i just created a halo ce map, and its playable because ive played in it, but when i go to my halo ce folder and then maps folder its not there. my folder options are set to see hidden folders and not only that when i open up 3ds max and press open and set it to all files and i go to my maps folder, its there so i tryed to copy and paste, i tried to zip it up through there but i get errors for it. how am i supposed to send this map to friends?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » 3ds max map help Mar 15, 2009 09:09 PM (Total replies: 0)

i have another problem. the problem is when making the map after making it an edible mesh, when you highlight the whole thing and flip it, instead of it puting its origenal color it makes it black and its really hard to work with later like when im adding hils and stuff because of it being compleatly black i cant see what im pulling up and stuff. dose anyone know how to fix this? if so message me on msn messenger at (night_o_honor@hotmail.com) or on xfire at (thepoweran). ty in advance XD

i really dont mean to double post with my other topic when i needed help but it dosnt let me post after my last post because you cant bump more then twice or something.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » i need help with 3ds max Mar 15, 2009 07:49 PM (Total replies: 6)

cool thx

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » i need help with 3ds max Mar 15, 2009 05:14 PM (Total replies: 6)

well i pressed on it and it just shows a bunch of words. is it supposed to be like that? or is it a program? how do i use it?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » i need help with 3ds max Mar 15, 2009 03:20 PM (Total replies: 6)

can you post a link to 1 plz? im very noob when it comes to finding stuff thats why i had a hard time in the first place looking for 3ds max 7. got tired of looking so i just got 2009.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » i need help with 3ds max Mar 15, 2009 03:00 PM (Total replies: 6)

ok i know this happens to most people but i have a problem with 3ds max 2009. i been trying to fix the problem for a couple of days but cant figure it out. my problem is, is that i cant get blitzkreig into 3ds max so that i can export the right kind of file. everytime i put the files were they need to go and restart my computer, i start up 3ds max and it always gets an error about the plugins. can anyone help? i think its because i dont have the right version of blitzkrieg but if so is there 1 for 3ds max 2009?

Time: Tue December 10, 2019 5:17 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website