A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: RyuXRyu
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 17, 2009 03:04 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
"DON'T HONK UR HORN WHEN IM TALKIN ON TELEVISION!"
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
RyuXRyu has contributed to 62 posts out of 469494 total posts (.01%) in 3,919 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Jul 17, 2009 03:04 AM (Total replies: 2917)

I thought you could only have two types of grenades in CE...

Halo CE General Discussion » Adding new avatars to Halomaps Jun 29, 2009 06:26 PM (Total replies: 360)

Quote: --- Original message by: Karrde
Quote: --- Original message by: Hry
Quote: --- Original message by: Karrde
The beatles have good songs when they're sung by other people, but their singing is fail. It's like nails on 5 different chalkboards at once.

Pff, The beatles is the best music group ever, the music what you hear now would not exist without the beatles.
Then I would never have known about it if it did not exist, and therefore would not miss anything. I would like an entirely different style of music, as would everyone else on the planet. Your argument is flawed. And the Beatles still have horrible singing.

Halomaps arguments are Serious Business. Especially when they don't concern Halo CE

Halo CE General Discussion » Adding new avatars to Halomaps Jun 29, 2009 12:56 AM (Total replies: 360)

Just ignore him, guys. It's what Billy Mays would have wanted...
Edited by RyuXRyu on Jun 29, 2009 at 12:56 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Adding new avatars to Halomaps Jun 29, 2009 12:49 AM (Total replies: 360)

Quote: --- Original message by: Vern125
Here's what I created:

R.I.P. Billy Mays :'(

Halo CE General Discussion » Adding new avatars to Halomaps Jun 29, 2009 12:46 AM (Total replies: 360)

^I request that you add these to your next pack, seeing as how they are filled with win and epicness. Btw, the Vince one is mine, hands off >:D
Edited by RyuXRyu on Jun 29, 2009 at 12:48 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Jun 20, 2009 05:14 PM (Total replies: 3743)

Quote: --- Original message by: Codebrain

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Oh and I'm about to broadcast.
Edited by Masters1337 on Jun 20, 2009 at 04:50 PM

Excuse me sir

But I don't see your broadcast at all, No live video is being done.

The viewers want their viewing time!

Also, why haven't I gotten a beta yet? Is it because I don't :P
Edited by Codebrain on Jun 20, 2009 at 05:12 PM

it are becuz u not in CMT.

also, i am unable to see the broadcast as well, because "no live video is currently available." oh noes...

Halo CE General Discussion » Rebels or Covenent? Jun 16, 2009 09:48 PM (Total replies: 120)

Quote: --- Original message by: lazygamer123
Quote: --- Original message by: Gamma927
Star Destroyers are Imperial ships.

Ye
Master Chief>Jedi,Elite,Grunts,Space Ships, Scarabs, Star Destroyer, Tanks, Armor Vehicle,Jackal, Rebels, Halo, and Chuck Norris.

Master Chief kill Covenant in the Halo Games. Master Chief is indestructible, therefore hijacked Star Destroyer and Space Ships. He also hijacks Armor Vehicles. And Master Chief is can kill Rebel, and beat up Chuck Norris any day. Final, He destroys two Halo rings. Oh Master Chief would unload rounds of ammonium in any Jedi, therefore killing the Jedi.

good lord this post made me lol so hard

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Jun 12, 2009 01:02 AM (Total replies: 3743)

Quote: --- Original message by: 0fullmetal0
Personally, if anyone should be getting a beta, I would say it's Vern for doing all the broadcast capture, encoding, and uploading.

Lol, you obviously didn't see what happened in the original CMT thread XD

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread May 16, 2009 09:22 PM (Total replies: 3743)

First of all, in that cutscene, the monitor talks about trying to contain the flood, something that I doubt the gravemind would want to do, so I don't think he was controlling the monitor. Also, I honestly thought I was looking at the Halo 3 Wraith when I saw that picture. Those textures are downright sexy :D
Edited by RyuXRyu on May 16, 2009 at 09:22 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » is this fake or real!? May 14, 2009 08:50 PM (Total replies: 132)

Quote: --- Original message by: anonymous__1337
its time you guys know the truth Project Halo was a secret project by proesiden bush to send democrats to holding chambers on a far off ring planet an a utopia for republicans unfortunatly before the democrats could be cpatured obama found the ring and due to bush's stupidity he tried to drop a nuclear bomb on obamas ship (not a missle :\) and to make a long story short the gravity of the ring planet pulled the bomb back twards the ring and blew it up...

cool story, bro.

Halo CE General Discussion » Whso the leader of Zteam? May 14, 2009 08:25 PM (Total replies: 75)

well at least he's not trolling a CMT thread.

Halo CE General Discussion » NEED HELP NOW!!!! May 5, 2009 01:29 AM (Total replies: 9)

I like to be polite, so first I'm actually going to acknowledge your statements:

Quote: --- Original message by: THEFEAR
http://www.northeastern.edu/aac/images/fist.png

BELIEVE IN THE CHANGE YOU CAN BRING TO YOUR SCHOOL

Vote for Class of 2011 President

Is this a good campaing poster? If you dont think so please provide better ideas. Constructive criticism is welcome!

Haha sophomores FTW :D
But don't use "change", or people might think you're hopping on the Obama bandwagon.

Quote: --- Original message by: THEFEAR
anyone else take AP test today?

Nah, mine's on Friday. God, I hate AP U.S. History.

And with that said...why the heck are you asking such random questions in the Halomaps forum!? Seriously, cut it out. There's a reason you were ignored before. If it doesn't have to do with halomaps, don't post. Sorry if I'm sounding like a wanna-be moderator, but this kind of crud is really starting to annoy me.
Edited by RyuXRyu on May 5, 2009 at 01:32 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Red UI Theme Apr 23, 2009 01:08 AM (Total replies: 51)

Suggestions!

HipHop:
6). I'll Still Kill (feat. Akon) --- 50 Cent

Techno:
6). Call on Me --- Eric Prydz

Edited by RyuXRyu on Apr 23, 2009 at 01:09 AM

ROFL farewell Grammar Nazi...
actually, I have a question. Since this thread is pretty much a trap for idiots who can't read teh rules to fall in and get banned, it would make sense to have moderators watching it a lot. But why is there only one moderator? Dennis is doing a great job, and this thread is evidence of that, but it seems like with all the crud that gets posted on the forum, it would make sense to have more then one person to look after the forum, amirite?
Hmm I hope this wasn't off topic :S

Quote: --- Original message by: Rm860
I am sorry but what the heck is with all this stuff. I come back after being gone for a quite sometime and i see all this. Flaming and all that isn't new, personally i think this kind of sucks. I was looking forward to seeing more images of the mod.

I am a little sick of hearing all this junk that its the community and only the fan boys. I have seen masters respond several times in ways he should not have. I am just saying its a combination of how people reply, cmt, the community and the fan boys.

I still love this forum even though i feel most of you do not. Ill be waiting to see the mod finished now matter how long it takes.

Masterz declared in the original forum and elsewhere that "It's not going to be made public." The mod is still on, but thanks to the tr011s who destroyed the original forum, nobody gets to see it.
Edited by RyuXRyu on Mar 19, 2009 at 06:43 PM

Wow, I think I joined Halomaps at the wrong time...

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis

I left this thread open to see who else doesn't understand the rules of conduct and I see there are some that still don't. I won't have it here.

Dennis left this thread here because he wants to weed out people who are too stupid to follow the rules, like the people who flamed and spammed the original forum. I would say he's being pretty successful...

Time: Sat December 7, 2019 1:33 AM 235 ms.
A Halo Maps Website