A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Gakatako
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 8, 2010 10:47 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 20
What Games do you play: Halo CE - Singe Player -
The guy with all the STUPID ideas'
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Gakatako has contributed to 45 posts out of 467277 total posts (.01%) in 3,441 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Flycam problems Oct 8, 2010 10:47 AM (Total replies: 1)

ok im useing bitterbanana a program i never had prob with the past. i activate it and itgoes to the flycam mode, but i cant move. acturaly the guy still moves like im still out of cam mode. yes i have vista and ran admin, i also thought it was a code patch for the map i was useing but it does the same for mulitplayer!

Halo CE General Discussion » Who Vs Who??? Oct 13, 2009 12:58 PM (Total replies: 8)

gama thats your excuse for everything... too lazy. ied do it but i have no knolage of that area. i even have problems catchfileing the tutorial file fresh from the download install!!

Halo CE General Discussion » Who Vs Who??? Oct 12, 2009 08:59 PM (Total replies: 8)

ok ive realised people are editing the pause menu to do extra things and just coming to mind. will it be posible to make a map where you can choose the AI/WEAPON/TEAM/LEVEL of each unit. i mean spawn 1 legendary elite and see how many marines will it take to win. or elites and humans vs how many flood you choose. all done in the pause menu???

like have the selections go

Elite-
Easy
Normal
Heroic
Legendary-
Plasma Pistol
Needler
,etc... -
Red Team
Blue Team.........

Edited by Gakatako on Oct 12, 2009 at 09:05 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » AI Spawn Cheat Sep 22, 2009 12:21 PM (Total replies: 3)

can you give me an exsample like word by word to spawn a marine

Halo CE General Discussion » AI Spawn Cheat Sep 22, 2009 11:03 AM (Total replies: 3)

is there a dev mode cheat that spawns AI around you???

Halo CE General Discussion » SP Ops Hunters/hunters that go invinsible Aug 9, 2009 07:43 PM (Total replies: 12)

ok i seen a video just resently of a hunter useing invinsibility. then game me the idea of not just some random hunter. but a SP Ops hunter. instead of blue armor, its shiney bacl like the SP Ops elites!

Halo CE General Discussion » ped off... please help? May 21, 2009 07:31 PM (Total replies: 3)

ok i think i posted this problem before but not like this!

things seem to be there when they really not.

like when an error happens in sapien, a debug.txt shows you what they are.
but when i looked for it... its not there. i let it go but when i opened gurrelia. it showed that it was there. combined the load and acturaly file location and was ped off that this kind of thing is happening again?? please help

i have a windows vista if thats any help??

Halo CE General Discussion » Shielded Grunts... Mar 28, 2009 12:41 PM (Total replies: 15)

but still, if they wanted to win that badly, they should at least make the grunts more useful

Halo CE General Discussion » Shielded Grunts... Mar 26, 2009 05:08 PM (Total replies: 15)

Got thinking about the elites and Grunts. grunts dont have energy shields wile elites do. elites are just as easy to kill when they dont have shields so i was wondering if someone can create a grunt wearing elite style armor with energy shileds. all of the kinds has changed in armor but not grunts. like there being rasist about there size. NO WONDER THE COVENANT FAILED. TOO POSITIVE ABOUT THERE POWER THAT... ooo i got another idea. A hunter with energy shields. but anyway, even bruits have energy shields of some sort in halo 3. wile the grunts only have the same old back packs. and i know many will say just mod it with gurrilla. but i mean acturaly giving the grunts a new look so it more... non rasist to little beings. (quote: im 6' 2") lol if anyone sees why i posted this...part.

Halo CE General Discussion » Please build this for me Mar 26, 2009 05:02 PM (Total replies: 3)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mdnycu2gyxy/sidewinder.scenario

Halo CE General Discussion » AI drop off Mar 26, 2009 04:52 PM (Total replies: 21)

just trying an idea on to eliminate spawn kills. even better i think there should be 2 bases floating and blocked. each team, has there own. to enter the map below you, you must enter a portal to all the spawnpoints on the map. but when your out... YOUR OUT!

Halo CE General Discussion » Please build this for me Mar 25, 2009 01:03 PM (Total replies: 3)

im having problems so im just tossing it out for anyone to package for me. this senerio file i want packed into a map if anyone can. and you will only need to have HeavyScorpian as an velicle tag.

it will be greatly apreciated

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=526c4ae16c22f3b4a0f2f20c509059d9e04e75f6e8ebb871

Halo CE General Discussion » Banshee Air Wars Mar 25, 2009 11:31 AM (Total replies: 38)

i played some banshees' with super speed. so im wondering if the guns can be a laser turrent and the plasma rocket be replaced with a tank shot!

Halo CE General Discussion » A war with an ending... Mar 25, 2009 10:41 AM (Total replies: 3)

can you pm me your e-mail gamma for i got a quick put together mod i want you to put together for me. but only if you have the heavy scorpien velicle?

Halo CE General Discussion » A war with an ending... Mar 25, 2009 10:21 AM (Total replies: 3)

ok i look at the grunts attack 1,2 and rockets. but its endless. same as the others. so im thinking a little bit right now and wonder...

can someone make a map Marienes vs Covenant with a limmited spawns on EACH SIDE. not just one. and some may know me by the request for there kills to be scored as a multiplayer score. but im wondering... can you view how many spawns each team has left. kinda like on the game, [BattleField 2] with tickets.

and i took a class but dont know how to apply it. i was alos thinking of a clock on your hood. that the time on your computer is the time on your hood

Halo CE General Discussion » AI drop off Mar 25, 2009 10:13 AM (Total replies: 21)

Im kinda craving an little campaign like drop off in a multi player map. like extend the Blood gultch so there is 2 distaint floating bases. to go into battle you enter an AI pelican and when 2 or 3 are in it. it launches and lands you at your base. even a little thing saying "gogogogo... your not being paid to do this by the hour"

Halo CE General Discussion » Build-Cache-file problem. Mar 24, 2009 07:39 PM (Total replies: 7)

output?

Halo CE General Discussion » Banshee Air Wars Mar 24, 2009 07:27 PM (Total replies: 38)

thats why i tried to set it up so you have to grab the first 2. i got all 3 ladders to telaport you you the top floor enterence.

Halo CE General Discussion » Boxing Ring Mar 24, 2009 06:47 PM (Total replies: 3)

Seeing a tag for double fist. made me thought if my NEW idea is a GOOD idea.

having a small ring filled with nothing but double fist chiefs. i mean i always wanted to have a fist fight on halo. let the guns cool off and get thoes knuckels talkin.

MP only unless you can get an AI to fist fight. and i know its posible for in halo 2 pc...ONCE. i seen a marriene yell like goku from DBZ. and hitting a jackal. on Delta....I think???

Halo CE General Discussion » Banshee Air Wars Mar 24, 2009 06:38 PM (Total replies: 38)

so you can get in one without any effort and get yourself into the battle. also a way PAST thoes banshee noobs who do nothing but ram you over at your spawning spots
Edited by Gakatako on Mar 24, 2009 at 06:39 PM

Time: Fri August 17, 2018 3:06 PM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website