A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Frozenghost001
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 15, 2014 08:44 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 19
What Games do you play:
Been around the block...

Post Statistics
Frozenghost001 has contributed to 502 posts out of 469347 total posts (.11%) in 4,955 days (.10 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Old Mappers Jan 15, 2014 08:44 PM (Total replies: 35)

im not a map maker but ive been here forever. actually just logged back in for the first time in years just to post this lmao idk what made me visit this site again

Halo CE General Discussion » Is This Game Still Popular?? Jan 15, 2011 02:28 PM (Total replies: 8)

alright sweet thanks guys for the map recommendations! ughh i just remembered the site only allows you to download 1 file at a time :(

Halo CE General Discussion » Is This Game Still Popular?? Jan 15, 2011 12:48 PM (Total replies: 8)

Coldsnap is still popular!? after all these years!? sweet. yea im about to go download it again and download all the popular maps.

Halo CE General Discussion » Is This Game Still Popular?? Jan 15, 2011 12:41 PM (Total replies: 8)

Is it? I haven't played in years and I found my Halo CE disc this morning and was thinking about re-installing custom edition.

I don't know if some of you may remember me. Probably not - it's been so long. But the last time I was on here was when the admin fixed the forum glitch where you can upload custom avatars and the removal of sigs (and that was a while ago!)

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Its here.... Nov 18, 2007 09:19 AM (Total replies: 84)

nice map...i like it

Halo CE General Discussion » halo ce is DEAD Nov 18, 2007 09:16 AM (Total replies: 94)

like what maps? Usually people veto Sandtrap when I play matchmaking and that pisses me off (only in BTB). I love that map, but only played it once in matchmaking.

oh and to the person who said is Halo compatible with Vista, it is. I have Vista and it works even better then it did on my XP. So yea, its compatible.

Halo CE General Discussion » How do I rip maps? Nov 17, 2007 09:52 AM (Total replies: 4)

...why would you like to know anyway?

Halo CE General Discussion » halo ce is DEAD Nov 17, 2007 09:51 AM (Total replies: 94)

i stopped playing Halo a long time ago. I lost intrest in it and gave up. It's still on my PC though, just hardly play it. Too busy with Halo 3 and all the nother X360 games. Oh and also Counter Strike ;)

Halo CE General Discussion » Youre first map download Oct 24, 2007 09:57 PM (Total replies: 75)

mine was zanzibar (downloaded it wayyyyyy back when H:CE was new)

edit: i bet none of you have seen me back here in a long time...
Edited by Frozenghost001 on Oct 24, 2007 at 10:00 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » so... halo 3 is out.... Sep 26, 2007 07:50 AM (Total replies: 75)

Quote: --- Original message by: Caboose117
Halo 3 is out, and it just completely destroyed my 360. For now. Nice job Microsoft, don't even know how to make an update right...

damn, that sucks. i just got my copy of H3 about a few minutes ago...and now i'm scared to even play it cause i dont want my uber-awesome H3 xbox360 to get 3 rings

Halo CE General Discussion » so... halo 3 is out.... Sep 25, 2007 04:02 PM (Total replies: 75)

Quote: --- Original message by: addicted2halo
im on the verge of losing my sanity. the greatest game ever to come out on this planet, and i dont have a 360 to play it...and dont say "just buy one" cause they arent cheap... *sigh* (goes to hang himself)

just buy one

Halo CE General Discussion » so... halo 3 is out.... Sep 25, 2007 03:59 PM (Total replies: 75)

yay! halo 3 is out!! W00T W00T!!!

...too bad i dont get it until tomorrow =(

Halo CE General Discussion » xfire adding spree! Jun 16, 2007 10:53 AM (Total replies: 90)

mine is Frozenghost001
i'm not on a lot tho

Halo CE General Discussion » if u find a secrett room tell us here. May 31, 2007 05:30 PM (Total replies: 271)

on delta ruins, there is sort-of a secret room in the back of the map. go to the part where the overshield is. you will see a room right across from where the shield is. that's the secret room. inside there is a gun and (i think) a sig. of the creator.

also, on the Engine Room V2, there's a chain-gun rocket launcher (thanks Nuekist (think that's how u spell it) for showing me where it is). To get to there, go to the area in the map where you go on the elevator (in SP). if you look up, you'll see a small box. That's the secret. Go up there with DevMode and teleport there. You'll see the RL along side the door.
Edited by Frozenghost001 on May 31, 2007 at 05:32 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » if u find a secrett room tell us here. May 28, 2007 01:58 PM (Total replies: 271)

yea whatever...same god damn thing (oh wait, it isn't. there is a map called that. whoops)
i'll fix that.

::MORE SECRETS::

Hugeass:
THE SWITCHES to reveal the sniper warthog:
There are 5 switches scattered around the cliffs of Hugeass. By pressing them all, in the order below, you unlock The Sniper Warthog, which is the best looking Halo version of a Halo 2 Gauss Warthog and shoots sniper rifle rounds instead of gauss. The names and directions of the switches are below:
• Weasel - Start at the blue base. Grab a jet and fly out to the right. Go to the slanted part of the cliff top.
• Sleepy - Then go past the blue hangar entrance to the left corner of the blue side of the map in the very corner.
• Crazy - Then go all the way over to the red side to the tip of the higher green peak.
• Winky - Then go back to the blue side, to the right of the first switch and to your left side of the hangar entrance to a dip in the cliff.
• Killer - Then go to the left side of the map from where you are and find a plateau that is closer to the red hangar.

Once you activate them all in that order, when you activate the last one, a warthog appears in front of you. This of course is the Sniper Warthog

THE GUARDIANS

There are two different guardians that can be spawned at the red base. They won’t shoot you or kill you unless you shoot at them. For this, you have to enable dev. On the next page, you will see how to enable it. They will spawn on the floor at the hangar exit where the sun is shining on the floor. Walk over there and refer to this below:
• The Sniper Guardian
o To spawn them, type “ai_place red_sniper”
o To delete them, type “ai_erase red_sniper”
• The Nuke Guardian
o To spawn them, type “ai_place cloak”
o To blow them up, type “ai_kill cloak”

NOTES: - You can walk through the Nuke Guardians.
- You can shoot at the Nuke Guardians and not die, but kill them and you do.
- One shot will make the Sniper Guardians pissed.
- If you spawn one Sniper Guardian, then more, they will pile up.
- The Sniper Guardians won’t shoot at you unless you shoot at them.

SECRET VEHICLES

In Hugeass, there have been reports of vehicles that can be spawned, vehicle additions. Once again, you have to have the console and DEV on somehow, enter these in the console with DEV on. Below is a list of the known vehicles and where they spawn.

• The Bronze Tachikoma: “object_create_anew s-tachikoma”. Spawns at the left corner of the map if you are standing in the blue and exiting. Leave the blue base and go left to the corner lol.
• Rocket Ghosts: “object_create_anew g1” through g4. They spawn inside the blue hangar.
• Fast Powerful Tanks: “???” ???Spawn at both bases???
• ???Secret hogs? “object_create_anew s1” through s7??. Spawn???

NIGHTTIME MODE

To get it to be night time in Hugeass is very simple. You only need one thing, a nuke from a Longsword. Just grab one and head over to the “Sleepy” switch that you went to in the first secret. Then get in the corner and basically nuke the switch. It is unknown at the time if you can do it with the switch already activated or not, but it definite that it can be done before it is activated.

***that was *** long***

Mt Egnever: (ahh...good ol' days)
Grab a banshee or something and go to the hole where the 2 RLs are. Walk up to them, and you will be teleported to a alley way. Follow it until you come to a building. **find out the rest once you play it**
Edited by Frozenghost001 on May 28, 2007 at 02:02 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Xbox 360 Controler in Halo CE May 28, 2007 01:57 PM (Total replies: 29)

Quote: --- Original message by: Frozenghost001
halo 3's controls are a lot better then Halo 2's (in my opinion)

hey, does any1 know if this would work with a wireless controller, but hooked up with the play and charge cord into my PC??

^
^
^

Halo CE General Discussion » Xbox 360 Controler in Halo CE May 27, 2007 09:55 PM (Total replies: 29)

halo 3's controls are a lot better then Halo 2's (in my opinion)

hey, does any1 know if this would work with a wireless controller, but hooked up with the play and charge cord into my PC??

Halo CE General Discussion » if u find a secrett room tell us here. May 27, 2007 09:40 PM (Total replies: 271)

whats the secret??

also, the secret on Maw Hanger V2 is a room with flood AI. there is also a supa carbine in it. There is a teleporter to get to there somewhere on the map (idk where tho), but there's an easy way to get the secret. get a banshee and fly to the edges of the maw. next to one of the edges (to the right of it) is a room. Get out of yo banshee and walk until u fall into a small room w/ a invisible floor. Walk to the top right corner of the room and you should be able to get the secret gun w/o going through the flood AI.

there's a secret on PB Froest V2. there's a invisible teleporter on the map (dont know where it is tho) and it leads to a secret room with a flying forerunner robot, 2 bases, and a gun in the center (i flycammed to it).
Edited by Frozenghost001 on May 28, 2007 at 01:58 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Halo 3 Anouncement Map - Let's Try Again May 16, 2007 08:27 PM (Total replies: 65)

oh you need to change some things for beta2:

-secret gun...way 2 ez to find...change its location
-is it my comp, or can you see a white 3D bar while facing the direction of the crashed pelican that looks like the secret gun??
-The forerunner scenery and other scenery you can walk/fly right through it
-the laser and the spiker...laser needs to shoot longer and have a charge to it. spiker well, has to get rid of heet seeking (which you are doing)

Halo CE General Discussion » H3 Last Resort May 16, 2007 08:18 PM (Total replies: 452)

omg...
H3 beta w/ crackdown comes out between 10PM - 1AM eastern
and you can figure it out in your time zone.

or go on www.bungie.net and look for yourself.

Time: Mon September 23, 2019 3:15 PM 750 ms.
A Halo Maps Website