A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Bat
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 19, 2009 02:24 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 47
What Games do you play: halo, crysis, ut3
+++bros_in_arms+++
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Bat has contributed to 4 posts out of 469521 total posts (0.00%) in 3,920 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » respan-problem in extinction Aug 19, 2009 02:24 PM (Total replies: 0)

Hi all

I have a strange problem in extinction. I host the game on a gameservers server for playing ctf. The server began to become full and suddenly, after about 30 minutes, players respaned in the air. Then it was no longer possible to move ore to do anything. So everyone left.

Does anyone know this problem? What could i do, to run extinction on my server without this ??

Thank you for help
Regards
Bat

Halo CE General Discussion » Domain Jul 19, 2009 03:10 PM (Total replies: 22)

Ty very much! It works well now! If you like: play the map next week on: !![%DTK]-ODST-www.dtk-clan.net Allways have fun :)
Edited by Bat on Jul 19, 2009 at 05:49 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Domain Jul 19, 2009 02:27 PM (Total replies: 22)

Hi Mobster, i tried to put your map on my dedi-server rented at gameservers. This does not work because you have put a "space" in the map-name: between "domain" and "final". There should be an underline. Please do something, this map looks realy great! I want to play this on the internet! Ty for your great work!

Hi muki

First i would like to thank you for this great work. For me, this is one of the most interessting projects that ever came out in halo ce. Realy great work - realy funny to play!

I opened a dedi for ut2k4. It is located in germany and hosted at gameservers. At the moment there are 4 ut2k4-maps on: ratrace, hangem, beever and dangercanyon. But i will put on much more of them. What im not so shure is, wheter the ut2 weapons are strong enought to fight against the halo-vehicles. But i will find out!

The server-name is:
!![%FUN]_UNREAL_HALO_[www.funclan.org]

to find in the halo gamelobby.

Allways have fun
Bat
Edited by Bat on Mar 31, 2009 at 12:15 PM
Edited by Bat on Mar 31, 2009 at 12:16 PM

Time: Sat December 14, 2019 11:47 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website