A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: recofpc
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 6, 2010 05:21 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
recofpc has contributed to 23 posts out of 469496 total posts (0.00%) in 3,908 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » save extracted tags Oct 6, 2010 05:21 AM (Total replies: 4)

ok I'll try this, thanks

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » save extracted tags Oct 5, 2010 10:29 AM (Total replies: 4)

In fact, I did as you said, I already tried to copy the "tags" folder, I mean the folder "microsoft games/halo custom edition/tags", but when I reinstalled halo and HEK, and put this folder with my tags into the halo custom edition 's folder it didn't work. So from this moment, I thought that other files could have been installed elsewhere...?
Edited by recofpc on Oct 5, 2010 at 10:30 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » save extracted tags Oct 5, 2010 03:39 AM (Total replies: 4)

I'm tired of extracting all original and modded tags from maps each time I have to reinstall Halo (my hard disk broke down and the other day I bought a new computer etc...)

Can we make a back up of extracted tags and burn it on dvd or copy it to a external hard disk ?

I tried to copy the halo Custom Edition folder which contains all the tags I extracted and put it after I reinstalled Halo but it didn't work, why?

In HEK+, what's the use of "save extracted tags list" ? Would it be usefull for what I want ?

Halo CE General Discussion » moongoose and shooting Sep 18, 2010 04:05 AM (Total replies: 24)

Quote: --- Original message by: eliteslasher
I think he's referring to the mongoose you can shoot-n-drive with. Gun in one hand, handle in the other.

that's it.

thanks milkkookie and assassinchief106, I'll try to extract tags from these maps.
slap happy, thanks for your advice, but I didn't find the mongoose tags after extraction.

doompig444, unless you can speak 4 languages as I do....and English is not my native language!

Halo CE General Discussion » moongoose and shooting Sep 17, 2010 07:08 AM (Total replies: 24)

I meant " mongoose"
type it in "quick search", you 'll find out about it.
Edited by recofpc on Sep 17, 2010 at 07:09 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » moongoose and shooting Sep 17, 2010 05:20 AM (Total replies: 24)

I can't find a map in which I can find a moongoose which allows to shoot, to fire at other players . My aim is to get the tags of it. I found this moongoose in the "waspmania" map but I can't use the moongoose tag.
can anyone help?
thanks

Halo CE General Discussion » Gamespy master server? I have questions: Sep 17, 2010 01:39 AM (Total replies: 11)

you were right, thanks

Halo CE General Discussion » Gamespy master server? I have questions: Sep 16, 2010 11:29 AM (Total replies: 11)

As I said, I installed the original halo game, after that I installed the patch, and after i installed the halo custom edition.

so, I desinstalled everything and I began from scratch.
I installed the original halo, and I installed the custom edition, and then I installed the patch 1.09. But it's the same. So I guess the patch 1.09 doesn't allow the custom edition to run without the the cd.
Edited by recofpc on Sep 16, 2010 at 11:49 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Gamespy master server? I have questions: Sep 16, 2010 07:40 AM (Total replies: 11)

I've never understood the patch thing with fps games. Some are cumulate ones and other ones needs to be installed before other ones...what a mess !

I've just lost my very old hard disk so I've just reinstalled halo (official product key), I installed the last patch (1.09) and I installed Halo Custom Edition. But when I launched the custom edition, it asks me the cd whereas it doesn't for the "normal" halo. I thought the 1.09 would include the 1.08 (no cd launching) for Halo Custom Edition as well....
what's the problem?

Halo CE General Discussion » destructible vehicles list May 26, 2009 11:53 AM (Total replies: 25)

I'm glad this topic makes all of you having ideas ! I don't think I could do that myself,I'm not skilled enough...
If one of you make a map with stuff about destroyed vehicles, let us know in the comments when you post the map !

Halo CE General Discussion » destructible vehicles list May 25, 2009 11:13 AM (Total replies: 25)

I agree, they 're not destroyable by default but some modders made ones on their maps and i'm searching for it !
I knew the covenant dropshi^, warthog, gauss hog, ghost , were destroyable on H2_coagulation and peril_H3, but I didn't know about the ones you said ymt ! Can you give the name of maps which contains these destroyable vehicles ?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » change engine's sound May 23, 2009 06:42 AM (Total replies: 0)

how do you change engine's sound ( in guerilla?)

I put "tight" instead of "loose" for the camera track, and after closing the vehicle, I clicked on "save" but when I return, it 's back to the "loose" camtrack. and doesn't change anything..

thanks for the pictures, but it doesn't work the way I wished, I tried different checkings of boxes, but it's still the same result : the view is between the two tires and at 30 centimeters above the ground, we don't see what's going on, whereas it's perfect on passager's view. I even tried to check "driver" for the passager, but it didn't even work..
Edited by recofpc on May 22, 2009 at 08:35 PM
Edited by recofpc on May 22, 2009 at 08:36 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » destructible vehicles list May 22, 2009 08:29 PM (Total replies: 25)

yes ,thanks, I found as well peril_H3, its vehicles can be destroyed too.
But I 'm wondering how to do that. I 'd just like the vehicles to be useless after some damage

Halo CE General Discussion » destructible vehicles list May 22, 2009 03:48 PM (Total replies: 25)

sorry I meant " destroyable" ( sorry for my english)
and it's not a texture, it 's a .vehicle
Edited by recofpc on May 22, 2009 at 03:49 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » destructible vehicles list May 22, 2009 01:18 PM (Total replies: 25)

how about making the list of destroyable vehicles ?
here is the only one I know for now :

-- C_dropship multi elite ( found in the folder "C_dropship multi) : I don't know where i got it though...
Edited by recofpc on May 22, 2009 at 03:50 PM

When you enter a warthog by the passenger door, your camera view looks like you're in the car. I'd like the same, but for the driver !! It's more realistic and harder !

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » how to set damage in a vehicle May 22, 2009 12:59 PM (Total replies: 0)

How do you set the importance of damage when you're in a vehicle ? I think it's just unfair to get killed so fast when you're in a scorpion or a huge ship...!
I 'm wondering if in the globals.globals, when you open the vehicles, if the line "rider damage fraction" has something to do with it ...

Halo CE General Discussion » HD 3650 AGP Mar 29, 2009 11:27 AM (Total replies: 17)

why do you think that way ?

Time: Sun December 8, 2019 3:48 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website