A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Xeathon
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 17, 2009 11:06 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Xeathon has contributed to 16 posts out of 469503 total posts (0.00%) in 3,909 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Vehicle Help Aug 17, 2009 11:06 AM (Total replies: 2)

Ahh, i see, ok, thanks for that.

Will go and edit the shader tags.

Edit: I need more help with this, done that but still showing the original.
Edited by Xeathon on Aug 17, 2009 at 12:26 PM

Edit: Nevermind, got it sorted =D
Edited by Xeathon on Aug 17, 2009 at 12:59 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Vehicle Help Aug 17, 2009 10:33 AM (Total replies: 2)

Ok, i have made my own warthog skin, made the bitmap and have replaced the body and chaingun, with the corresponding one, however, every time i compile my map, it always shows the default.

In Sapien is shows the custom one i have done, but ingame it doesn't.

What am i doing wrong?

Thanks

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sapien Help Aug 1, 2009 04:54 PM (Total replies: 2)

I am talking about actual Vista, which has 3GB, i copied the files from the Virtual Machine over to my main OS, Vista, that is where i get the message.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sapien Help Aug 1, 2009 03:31 PM (Total replies: 2)

Ok, well, i use Virtual PC to make the maps, but since the Sapien won't accept the refresh rate for some reason, i copy the files over to Vista, into the same directory and want to go on from there.

When i export, i get a message saying 2 Buffered Edges , i have ignored that, and when i open up the .scenario after doing all the necessary things in Guerilla, it opens ok, then when i sort out radiosity, and type in radiosity_start, i always get an error saying Ran Out Of Memory, or something like that.

I have done it before ok, had no problems, just now i get that message.

Have 3GB of RAM, have no idea what it could be.

Help would be appreciate :)

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Getting Model file from Maps Apr 16, 2009 02:38 AM (Total replies: 9)

Thank you for your help, thanks!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Getting Model file from Maps Apr 15, 2009 07:04 PM (Total replies: 9)

Well, us, the PQ clan have got permission from Tiamat, the creator of Coldsnap to edit it.

However, how would i go about getting the file which i can use to edit to modelling in 3ds Max?

Thanks

Halo CE General Discussion » ingame: i cant talk, nor see what im typing. Apr 15, 2009 03:04 AM (Total replies: 6)

Do you use Vista or XP?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Help with adding tags please!! Apr 9, 2009 03:13 PM (Total replies: 2)

Nevermind now, it is fixed.

Thanks for your help!
Edited by Xeathon on Apr 9, 2009 at 03:48 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Help with adding tags please!! Apr 9, 2009 02:21 PM (Total replies: 2)

Ok, well, firstly I am modding Bloodgulch, yes, modding. Not because i can't make a map, already have made some.

I got asked by the leaders of the clan i am in (PQ) to try and make Custom Edition copies of our PC modded maps. Of course with added custom weapons et cetera.

I opened the bloodgulc.scenario in Sapien and have added many things in it but the custom vehicle i put in isn't showing at all in game as well as the banshees and covenant ghost turrets.

Anyone know what the problem is?

Thanks

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Editing the HUD Apr 6, 2009 01:15 PM (Total replies: 2)

I have added you on Xfire.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Editing the HUD Apr 6, 2009 03:49 AM (Total replies: 2)

Hello, i have managed to make a map and would like to know how to edit the HUD, not make a completely new one but how to add text to it.

I have searched around the place but haven't found anything useful.

All help appreciated, thanks.
Edited by Xeathon on Apr 6, 2009 at 03:49 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Creating Map Exception Problem Mar 29, 2009 11:11 AM (Total replies: 3)

I selected All Games instead of doing separate ones for CTF, KoTH etc

And i did do netgame flags.
Edited by Xeathon on Mar 29, 2009 at 11:11 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Creating Map Exception Problem Mar 29, 2009 09:16 AM (Total replies: 3)

Ok, i have been making a map for Halo Custom Edition.

It has been done correctly in Gmax and have been folling a tutorial for making one.
Everything goes ok, compiling the .MAP and everything else but eveytime i go an test the map, i get an exception error.

Does anyone know why this happens and how i can fix this?

Thanks

Time: Tue December 10, 2019 12:30 AM 157 ms.
A Halo Maps Website