A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: WWLinkMasterX
About Contact
Last Post: Today @ 02:32 AM
Interests:
Your Age: Yes
What Games do you play:
"This forum is a psychiatrist's wet dream..."
Email: {hidden}
AIM: ... or not v
MSN IM: JonSki12@gmail.
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
WWLinkMasterX has contributed to 471 posts out of 479278 total posts (.10%) in 1,950 days (.24 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
http://media.firebox.com/pic/p254ex2.jpg

Time to whip out the PP.

The Spartan laser is going to be a sentinel beam variation in part 2

Does that mean new super-heavy sentinel?

Halo CE General Discussion » Gravemind escenary Jul 27, 2014 10:44 PM (Total replies: 11)

It's better than a bg mod...

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan_234
Anyone up to see some flood dogs.

Actually, Yes.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo custom edition windowed.exe Jul 27, 2014 10:38 PM (Total replies: 10)

Quote: --- Original message by: EtchyaSketch
Quote: --- Original message by: MEGASEAN2812
Quote: --- Original message by: stunt_man
Jesus Christ I knew this was going to happen. All because of lack of research and shoddy journalism on the part of the gaming sites/blogs that covered GameRanger "saving" CE, there are new players who believe it's required. And when Bungie announced they were going to patch the game, it got less than half the coverage.

It's a damn travesty.

^ this. ^

Huh, so that's what happened.
+third'd

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT SPV3 LEEKED!! D: Jul 26, 2014 04:32 PM (Total replies: 73)

i c wut u did thar

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 26, 2014 01:23 PM (Total replies: 8733)

Quote: --- Original message by: HattyHattington
Quote: --- Original message by: Arteen
The impaler is easily my favorite gun in the game.
It fires homing impalas, naturally.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8f/Impala_AdeFrias.jpg/220px-Impala_AdeFrias.jpg

I am making this now and none of you can stop me.

Super wacky funtime 6?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 25, 2014 06:05 PM (Total replies: 8733)

So how does the particle carbine fit in as a headshot weapon?
And your so called new covie sniper rifle.

Maybe they're not.

The sniper's very likely needle-based, given the name and the needle explosion effect you can see if you look close in the trailer. Maybe it's focus is to knock out shields at long range, then any headshot weapon can finish the job.
Edited by WWLinkMasterX on Jul 25, 2014 at 06:19 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 23, 2014 02:25 PM (Total replies: 8733)

I'd like the revenant a lot more if it were rounder. That one passenger seat makes it unique though.

A focus-carbine projectile would make it more unique...

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 5 Agent Locke exposed Jul 23, 2014 02:16 AM (Total replies: 50)

Quote: --- Original message by: The Doctor
Quote: --- Original message by: Darkzealotx
How did you got a pic of dennis?
Why do you spend your time humilliating yourself? You could do something productive with your life like... I don't know, donating blood for example, since you aren't using it for your brain.

It was a silly, innocent joke; this forum has seen much worse you self-righteous jerk.

Quote: --- Original message by: Destroyer50
does anyone here know what it feels like to be hated be everyone
picked on all the time bullyed all the time being home alone nearly everyday every year loseing your sanity
has anyone here been scared of everything hu
being called mental just becuase your diffrent
teachers being happy getting me sent home away from other people being used so people can get money

noone i bet has these troubles

EDIT: Anyone else think he looks kinda like Kanye?
Edited by WWLinkMasterX on Jul 23, 2014 at 02:18 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 22, 2014 01:40 PM (Total replies: 8733)

^ This

Also notice at 33:10

http://youtu.be/olgQ6nnMwoM?t=33m10s

And I thought all the new weapons were revealed already... hm
Edited by WWLinkMasterX on Jul 22, 2014 at 01:42 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 22, 2014 12:01 AM (Total replies: 8733)

Look's like it will make for a proper assault on the control room.

The auto-turrets in a10 gave me an idea for an armor ability:

How about an EMP that strips the shields of any enemy next to you (no stun) and/or disables vehicles if you're close enough. The catch is, it immediately takes out your shield too. (Essentially the EMP at the end of c40).

It would be good for CQC against shielded enemies and great for boarding.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 21, 2014 03:31 PM (Total replies: 8733)

Oh good, I was looking for this.

(ps, I like the green)

not the green plasma though!

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 20, 2014 12:52 AM (Total replies: 8733)

- Phantom looks like sex
- Skirmishers look a LOT better than I thought they would end up
- I like the custom grunts, but I feel like their colors are off. Too dull?
- Are custom marines still planned? The disparity between helmet-less ODST's and crewmen is unsettling
- The green plasma effect is waaay too dull, please tell me it's still WIP

-Finally, is the "radar" armor ability like a motion-tracker that works even when enemies aren't moving, or is all of motion-tracker AA dependent now?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 19, 2014 01:21 PM (Total replies: 8733)

Well, you're going to love B30:E then.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 17, 2014 09:49 PM (Total replies: 8733)

Know what's better than sentinels?

Flood pure forms. Preferably one that can walk on walls
(Because there are no formidable enemies that do this!)

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 16, 2014 08:49 PM (Total replies: 8733)

Have you checked out the covenant flame thrower in the Flood campaign?

Those Biohazard Elites would be a pretty cool addition, especially with OS.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bitten by a black widow Jul 16, 2014 07:05 PM (Total replies: 24)

I was actually a Bot-widow spider.

Expect an infestation of little spiders to burst forth from your arm in a couple weeks.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bitten by a black widow Jul 16, 2014 02:30 PM (Total replies: 24)

Quote: --- Original message by: Mystryb0yfigured it was a mosquito sting

Wait, so if you never got a good look at what bit you, how do you know it was a black widow?

Quote: --- Original message by: Flash44x
That's weird. Usually symptoms occur within 2 hours.

It sounds to me like you've been bitten by a different spider/stung by some kind of fly.

Exactly how much does it hurt? I would use that to gauge whether or not you should go to the hospital.

Edited by WWLinkMasterX on Jul 16, 2014 at 02:31 PM
Edited by WWLinkMasterX on Jul 16, 2014 at 02:32 PM
Edited by WWLinkMasterX on Jul 16, 2014 at 02:32 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 15, 2014 05:29 PM (Total replies: 8733)

What happened to this thread.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 14, 2014 10:14 PM (Total replies: 8733)

Quote: --- Original message by: General_101
Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Rest assured when it comes to voice acting, we are willing to take the time we need to get non cringe worthy voice actors.

All voice actors from Lumoria will return to SPv3

If I may start a serious conversation I personally think that only May, Brandon, captain and the scientist were the only ones with decent voice acting. (Which made sense) Anyone else in the campaign sounds absolutely horrible whether it be below even remotely acceptable voice quality or acting. Not to mention that May still sounds like the male spartan (In death) we all know and love.

if you want to start a serious conversation,

I thought it was all bad. While those three may have been the best they were also the ones who spoke most; they had to be the best.

May's voice in itself was acceptable, but I felt all her lines lacked emotional depth. What a lot of people don't realize is that voice-acting is just that. It's not enough to have a good voice, you quite literally need to know how to act. Effectively putting emotion/inflection into your lines adds depth and believability.

The scientist was alright, especially for a minor character. I think part of the problem was that lumoris voice actors were using different microphones, and it showed. It felt like the scientist's audio was too quiet.

My best advice is remember that this is the internet! It's full of cheap/young/broke voice actors who are actually good! Don't just try recruiting people/websites you know, really get out there!

Here's a site full of young s̶u̶c̶k̶e̶r̶s̶ talent who are used to working for cheap/free:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/browse/genre/voice-acting

Time: Wed July 30, 2014 9:17 PM 235 ms.
A Halo Maps Website