A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: WWLinkMasterX
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 11, 2014 11:19 PM
Interests:
Your Age: Yes
What Games do you play:
"This forum is a psychiatrist's wet dream..."
Email: {hidden}
AIM: ... or not v
MSN IM: JonSki12@gmail.
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
WWLinkMasterX has contributed to 526 posts out of 421614 total posts (.12%) in 2,091 days (.25 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [POLL] Zeus Code Release Dec 11, 2014 11:19 PM (Total replies: 33)

nah

Eating and breathing out of the same hole.

good job god.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXxjBX9lQC0&list=UUqyFTJ-DEPim9vwGOlPx6Lw

would be pretty fun...

Halo CE General Discussion » Projects you wished never got canceled Nov 23, 2014 03:59 PM (Total replies: 51)

The Innie Campaign

Quote: --- Original message by: Jobalisk
So what's up with the busted pelican model, I'm guessing that the fact its taken so long to import is that there is something wrong with it?

I've just been assuming that they're still in the process of modeling it.

Quote: --- Original message by: AntonMK14
Quote: --- Original message by: Shaktar
sometimes when im alone I like to tie my legs together and put an inch of water in the bathtub and flap around and pretend im a beached whale.

This post is more relevant to CMT discussion than the last three pages combined.

Whales confirmed as ambient life in B30:E.

Quote: --- Original message by: Destroyer 50
does anyone here know what it feels like to be hated be everyone
picked on all the time bullyed all the time being home alone nearly everyday every year loseing your sanity
has anyone here been scared of everything hu
being called mental just becuase your diffrent
teachers being happy getting me sent home away from other people being used so people can get money

noone i bet has these troubles

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Oct 29, 2014 01:25 PM (Total replies: 10210)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Quote: --- Original message by: RabbitFood

Quote: --- Original message by: Infinite Guardian
Do Grunt Ultra's favor Smaller Brute Firearms like the Brute Plasma Rifle?

I don't think so, I think they use Brute Needlers.
Edited by RabbitFood on Oct 28, 2014 at 06:55 PM

Ultras will use the BPR and the Shredder (which is the other needler). The shredder functions completely differently in SPV3 compared to Evolved.
Edited by Masters1337 on Oct 28, 2014 at 08:53 PM

ie: The impaler, which probably functions like the harpoon-gun in Bioshock?

Quote: --- Original message by: Maiku3
Quote: --- Original message by: mvandam753

@teh lag So is there a testing or beta testing sign up for TSC:E or..
Edited by mvandam753 on Oct 25, 2014 at 11:10 PM

They pick their testers. Asking to be a tester almost certainly guarantees you aren't chosen, last I heard. Besides, they need to make sure whoever they pick won't just take the game and play it instead of looking for bugs.

You know I would ask, cuz boredom and I could tell you that I am very good at findign screw ups cuz I do all the time. but I have no evidence to back it up, so I should get some. *tells stormundblackbird to give him the old takedown beta*

Honestly, I don't even know why you guys would want to test this, besides your impatience.

Watching the SPV3 stream, while interesting, really brought home the fact that you can only mod a game so much before it gets boring.

But B30:E, that's an entirely new bsp, an entirely new experience. Why ruin that experience with an unfinished product?

Quote: --- Original message by: NeX
I hate to join the circlejerk, but at this rate the spv3 version of cartographer might get released first....

SPV3 will be out next year, given the delays with this we can't stick to our scheduled release plans. We'll have more details post b30:e release.

i lol'd

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Oct 20, 2014 03:13 PM (Total replies: 10210)

What is it?
And is it possible to have the armor on a Hunter to be shot off?

It's implied in the other thread. Don't think they're going to be any easier though...

Halo CE General Discussion » WIP Killzones First Custom BSP Yet to be named Oct 15, 2014 01:26 AM (Total replies: 55)

The tunnels in pictures 1 & 2 (the lower footpaths) look like they would lead to parking garages (inaccessible, of course).

The elevated flat in picture 4 seems like it would make a nice courtyard/patio, especially being right next to the hotel. If you want to go the extra mile, it would be nice to throw in some "vehicle-as-scenery" tables and chairs. With really low weight values so they go flying at the slightest force.

Halo CE General Discussion » WIP Killzones First Custom BSP Yet to be named Oct 14, 2014 01:45 PM (Total replies: 55)

Looks excellent.

Quote: --- Original message by: killzone64

http://puu.sh/c3OzF/974228932d.jpg

For the OS version, it would be nice if there were switches affecting things like the barriers above, allowing players to directly modify the flow of the map. (Recall Halo 3's 'Longshore').

Quote: --- Original message by: SleepStalker117
4. Microsoft would lose every money.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Oct 5, 2014 02:31 AM (Total replies: 10210)

Quote: --- Original message by: WWLinkMasterX
The interior of T&R looks beautiful, has more of a Covenant feel to it.

Those hallways are really purple. Please tell me they're just WIP.

I think it's the purple that makes me really like them.

It's too much purple. It looks good on the walls, but not literally every freaking surface of the room. Parts should be grey.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Oct 4, 2014 07:49 PM (Total replies: 10210)

The interior of T&R looks beautiful, has more of a Covenant feel to it.

Those hallways are really purple. Please tell me they're just WIP.

Halo CE General Discussion » Map Rating Forum Oct 4, 2014 11:53 AM (Total replies: 8)

bitmaps.map - 3/10

I can't get it to work.

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Quote: --- Original message by: rcghalohell
I wonder what Dennis's first map was...
Besides the stock maps the first custom map I played was Blood Islands which was so good that I wasn't detered by the second map I played SFear which is really weird.

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=175

*cough*

Halo CE General Discussion » Rpgbeta6_2 remake Oct 2, 2014 11:06 AM (Total replies: 47)

1) Pics of progress are always nice; talk is cheap.

2) Really, I'm surprised no one has tried to make a campaign with this BSP. Of all the multiplayer BSPs people make crappy mods with, this one actually has some singleplayer structure to it.
please consider #2

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Sep 30, 2014 01:27 PM (Total replies: 10210)

Right now our AU system is suffering from having more than 4 in a map making it unstable, so we are pretty much at our limit with it. Things like the auto sentry may not even make it in in the end. If there is a really good idea for one, I can see about getting it integrated but we're at the end of the line for it right now.

Then be very particular about what AU's go into what levels. Does flashlight count as one of the 4?

a10 - Only Human AUs: Radar, Regen, VISR
a30 - Balanced: Sprint, EMP, Reflex
a50 - Covenant/Stealth: VISR, Camo, Reflex
b30 - Sprint,
b40 - Camo, EMP,
c10 -
c20 - Heavy on the Forerunner: Sentry, (EMP ?),
c40 - EMP, Sprint,
d20 - Sentry, Radar, Regen
d40 - Radar,

Time: Thu December 18, 2014 1:16 PM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website