A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: WWLinkMasterX
About Contact
Last Post: Yesterday @ 05:49 PM
Interests:
Your Age: Yes
What Games do you play:
we are made of memes...
Email: {hidden}
AIM: ... or not v
MSN IM: JonSki12@gmail.
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
WWLinkMasterX has contributed to 665 posts out of 437622 total posts (.15%) in 2,347 days (.28 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Yesterday @ 05:49 PM (Total replies: 10764)

Quote: --- Original message by: Ubermaniac
Do you guys need some help in the lore department?I noticed a couple things that don't make sense. For example, the pelicans don't attack the wraiths in TSC because of limited chingun ammo.

gameplay > lore

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Aug 6, 2015 02:59 PM (Total replies: 9128)

Looks like he skipped leg day.

^ I agree with you that it's half blown out of proportion.

But I'm still worried about it accessing my history/bookmarks, reading my emails, and the freaking key-logger.

Fears justified?

I think another part of the paranoia is that unlike Google and Facebook that already do most of the same things. those are individual services that can be turned off (or simply not used). A whole OS on the other hand is running constantly.

On Topic:

Are you running the latest version of CE? Are you running extraneous programs like Open Sauce or HAC2?
Edited by WWLinkMasterX on Aug 1, 2015 at 02:49 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Final Bigass Release Jul 30, 2015 01:48 AM (Total replies: 275)

Things that won't happen:

- Improve Grackle textures to match the other vehicles and fit in with the map.
- Make the MA5K not suck
- Add Pelican
- Moar armors
- gib haunted armor
- scarab plox
- Bigass IN SPAEC!!!!!
- naked cortana

Yeah, but Altearose's is Blue.

Halo CE General Discussion » (WIP)10K Map Pack Jul 24, 2015 08:53 PM (Total replies: 81)

Definitely looking forward to levels post c10, if you catch my drift.

I think the fall at the very beginning of the level should do some damage.

Halo CE General Discussion » CE3 2015 Live Jul 11, 2015 10:15 PM (Total replies: 532)

Illerminat-

owait.

Edited by WWLinkMasterX on Jul 11, 2015 at 10:15 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Forge World Jul 11, 2015 09:59 PM (Total replies: 141)

u r a god.

Halo CE General Discussion » Jesse's Thread of Unamazing Things. Jul 6, 2015 07:19 PM (Total replies: 220)

gon' get Autozone to sponsor the map?

Halo CE General Discussion » Jesse's Thread of Unamazing Things. Jul 5, 2015 10:19 PM (Total replies: 220)

Quote: --- Original message by: Pepzee
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
We have a plan for those who can't install OS,

Man, would I like to hear this plan.

I don't know guys, smells like an open gun...

Halo CE General Discussion » Young Dr Halsey Jun 11, 2015 11:58 AM (Total replies: 13)

Wow, that's pretty good.

Now, is this going into CE, or a superior engine?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jun 8, 2015 12:58 AM (Total replies: 10764)

I had an idea concerning the Sgt. Johnson cutscene that always has to be scrapped. Would it be that hard to create in using the appropriate tags in a dummy map, and then record it as part of an intro .bik file? Maybe throw in some other things as part of a pre-game cinematic?

Like this:
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=6882
Edited by WWLinkMasterX on Jun 8, 2015 at 12:58 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Jesse's Thread of Unamazing Things. May 29, 2015 09:24 PM (Total replies: 220)

Jesse's Hood. Can't wait.

So the blood on the walls was a hint the whole time...

Quote: --- Original message by: teh lag

Quote: --- Original message by: Bungie LLC

There's a small something hidden somewhere else but it's nothing too exciting. Glad to see that someone thought to play this on noble :)
Edited by teh lag on May 16, 2015 at 06:04 PM

I just found two little things, but I suppose one of them always happens when you beat the encounter.

I Got It!

Truly I am the best at teh H4l0. Never before has my E-peen been this big.

I was going all throughout the map looking for every last enemy to kill when I happened across these two gentlemen swimming outside the elevator shaft window:

Figuring these were the ghost drivers I had coaxed into jumping into the abyss (because why would I waste precious ammo if I can make them "kill" themselves?!), I found out where this spot was from above ground and prayed I'd be able to kill them.

Luckily I was: http://i.imgur.com/bBRV95L.jpg

Then: http://i.imgur.com/N1nnymj.jpg

and

and

Details: It's called the "Halo 1 Pistol" (I wasn't far off before). It carries 120 rounds, has a scope, perfect accuracy, and I wasn't able to test the damage because I had already killed all the enemies on the map. However, it took 9 headshots to kill an ODST.

Now, (ironically) the golden shredder's the only weapon left to find, and we all know it's probably in a tree somewhere.

http://imgur.com/a/b27s7

Alright, So I just beat the campaign on legendary using only the pistol (yeah, I can't believe it either).

I found the three Chief heads again (the ones that've been found thus far) and I pressed the hidden switch (the one found thus far).

So far I've found nothing particularly new though.

-I didn't use any vehicles
-I didn't switch to any other weapons except once, and I reverted to last checkpoint after doing so.
-I didn't complete the initial beach assault encounter.

I did:
-Use melee
-Use Grenades
-Use the auto save in the UI (but only AFTER beating it because I got tired of no save)
-Take the caves route from the very begging
-Press the hidden switch the first opportunity I got
-Shoot three Chief heads
-Run past certain encounters and ended up doing them later (while looking for new things)
-Hit the "deactivate security" switch a second time after beating and activating the cartographer

What am I missing/doing wrong???

Quote: --- Original message by: EtchyaSketch
Quote: --- Original message by: SS Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Quote: --- Original message by: Zetren
Holy crap. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcXIfG0zV-8&index=15&list=PLLG66Ap26Vr63tXMPOyux5AYB7lKhPyYE&hd=1
Edited by Zetren on May 3, 2015 at 07:38 PM

We need a squad to figure this out immediately.

Looks like a pre-recorded animation script.

No one is asking how they put it in game, he is asking how to activate it on the map.
Quote: From Youtube description:
this is still in the final map, but nobody seems to have found out how to make it happen... and since the dubstep rifle is now found elsewhere in the map, what could the pelican be dropping instead? I hope you guys manage to find out soon

My bet's that it has something to do with the golden pistol challenge.

... Which is extremely hard.

Time: Mon August 31, 2015 5:40 PM 297 ms.
A Halo Maps Website