A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: notaru
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 25, 2010 11:46 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Im new at map editing

Post Statistics
notaru has contributed to 123 posts out of 469687 total posts (.03%) in 3,951 days (.03 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » I want to join a halo map creation team Jul 25, 2010 11:46 PM (Total replies: 15)

you can help me.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Vehicle Animations Request Jul 25, 2010 04:57 PM (Total replies: 7)

Well?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » NEW MAP Jul 24, 2010 02:15 PM (Total replies: 4)

I can script

You can Check the box that says solo instead of Multiplayer, there tuts for Solo in the Tutorial section.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Vehicle Animations Request Jul 24, 2010 01:58 PM (Total replies: 7)

@Gamma927
I'm requesting Vehicle Animations for the Covenant Drop Ship, and if you want you can add a pelican Vehicle Animation. Following the Criteria i stated above. Not Pizza, lol :)
Edited by notaru on Jul 24, 2010 at 02:01 PM
Edited by notaru on Jul 24, 2010 at 02:04 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Vehicle Animations Request Jul 24, 2010 11:55 AM (Total replies: 7)

I'm making a Firefight map, and i need animations for the Covenant Drop ship, and optionally the Human Drop ship. I'm following a tut for it too.......

We're going to assume that the animations are compiled into the following folder:
"levels\my_firefight\my_firefight_phantom", and the animation itself is called "top_anims".
"top_anims" itself contains 4 independent animations:
-top1_in: this animation was made to bring the dropship to a position above the battlefield.
-top1_drop: this animation was made to bring down the dropship to a position low enough to deploy troops.
-top1_wait: this animation was made to keep the phantom roughly in place, as the troops are deployed.
-top1_out: this animation was made to get the phantom out of the battlefield.

Oh now i understand... Did i just violate the rules for this forum by posting this?

Nice man!

But i wish halomaps.org will post an Xbox mods page on the home page.....
I want to turn this in to a reference page, so if u know any Xbox mod site Post here plz!!
Edited by notaru on Mar 24, 2010 at 06:04 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Pelican Vulnerability Mar 22, 2010 08:42 PM (Total replies: 6)

He means like destructible but more easily, or in other words he is trying to edit it a certain way so some one in game can explode it.

Just saying, i'm having a hard time finding a Xbox modding site for Halo so Could Halomaps.org admins like post a new link on the home page?

I also have some Xbox Mods i could post if they make a link....
Edited by notaru on Mar 22, 2010 at 08:39 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Where to put modded maps on Xbox Mar 5, 2010 05:13 PM (Total replies: 2)

Lol i already said my Xbox was softmodded but thanx for the info :)

Wait i get an exception when i try to run Arsenic, can anyone help me?
Edited by notaru on Mar 10, 2010 at 07:38 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » AI Pelican Scripting Help Mar 4, 2010 06:27 PM (Total replies: 9)

Looks like your map would turn out to be cool. whats the name of it?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Where to put modded maps on Xbox Mar 4, 2010 06:24 PM (Total replies: 2)

Ok I just modded my Xbox recently and I am wondering if you can put maps on to your Xbox.
Is this possible?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » New Campaign: Red Vs. Blue Jan 9, 2010 04:02 PM (Total replies: 10)

are there any projects rite now that u could recommend for me to help out any1 rite now

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » New Campaign: Red Vs. Blue Jan 9, 2010 03:48 PM (Total replies: 10)

I haven't really made anything that anyone can download right now

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » New Campaign: Red Vs. Blue Jan 9, 2010 03:10 PM (Total replies: 10)

I know how to add everything to a map and compiling it using cmd.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » New Campaign: Red Vs. Blue Jan 9, 2010 10:14 AM (Total replies: 10)

Well u don't have to make the varients it's just that i need some such as a H3 Hayabusa varient pretty much H3 varients. We will also need more ppl if we r going to do this campaign

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » New Campaign: Red Vs. Blue Jan 1, 2010 07:02 PM (Total replies: 10)

Ok Guys im gonna make a red vs. blue campaign. Ill be needing all the help I can Get.
So is anyone going to join me doing it?
Any tips?
And for those who want to help:
No need to make any map
Need help on Cam. angles
Suggest How it Starts(optional)
Suggest how it Ends(optional)
Make weapons(optional)
Need Actor Variants ect.
Make Vehicles(optional)
Make Dialogue tags(optional)
cutscene help
Help me on scripts(a little bit, i want to learn how to make it)
My email:
homes100@hotmail.com

Edited by notaru on Jan 1, 2010 at 07:16 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Map Issue Dec 26, 2009 05:31 PM (Total replies: 4)

Every time i put AI int a map and make it using tool. it turns out to be a Campaign Map and im not doing that intentionally, Why is this happening to me?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Halo Dialog Nov 28, 2009 05:11 PM (Total replies: 27)

some people may have done that but dont want to release for public use.
U can go head and do it ur self
(there is a way to do it)

Time: Mon January 27, 2020 4:03 AM 500 ms.
A Halo Maps Website