A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: mastersotelo
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 11, 2009 11:00 PM
Location: none of your bussines, although if you must know, Kansas
Interests:
Your Age: none of your bussines...
What Games do you play: A lot of different ones
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
mastersotelo has contributed to 21 posts out of 468602 total posts (0.00%) in 3,635 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Graphics Card Upgrade Question Aug 11, 2009 11:00 PM (Total replies: 2)

I guess if you wana test it is worth a try. although you are running vista which takes up a lot more ram and video than xp. but then again h2 was made for vista not xp(xp hack thing) either way a new video card never hurt anyone. (unless it was worse than the one you have...lol)

Halo CE General Discussion » HUD - Works in Process thread [WIP] Aug 11, 2009 10:36 PM (Total replies: 1707)

Quote: --- Original message by: jesse

Made a meter for CMT's Ma5k. (H2 hud).

It's my own, as i designed, alpha'ed, and drew it myself.
Edited by jesse on Aug 11, 2009 at 10:07 PM

Chucho, i very disappointed in you latest hud... i taught you better than this. go back to the drawing board.

These are all great ideas, but the map will be released to the public, and i'm sure people will think of better, insane ideas for the map. Also, I just wanted to make a "MAZE" enought to give people ideas the mazes are awesome.(Most people i hear that sometimes they got no ideas or just go and copy a h3 or a cod map. Mazes can have endless ideas and themes, from spooky, to deadly. This is the main reason i wanted to make a maze map and actually take the time to release it.)

The map will be dark, i just like how maps look in dark place.

The map will be release this weekend, and i'll post a link for you all. The map is about 96% done.

Here is a little preview on the map, right now the map has really crappy weapons and ai, but all of this will be changed for the final, what do you think?

METALY and azjesse have been helping me out with the sapien part.
Edited by mastersotelo on Jul 2, 2009 at 06:30 PM

Quote: --- Original message by: anonymous_2009

I like the idea. Make a few BSP's with different mazes so when a new game starts it will load a random maze (level). You should add a finish point with a trigger volume which will end the game and display the winners name.
Edited by anonymous_2009 on Jul 2, 2009 at 02:05 PM

The ideas is not too bad, but it does require me a little more time, but as i stated before, i don't try as much as used to. The map is about 80% completed, and will be release today, unless something goes wrong.

Quote: --- Original message by: SegwayMaster1324

So,do you have a map name already?
E1: If not how about "Styx" which in mythology is the river between earth and the greek underworld and also Styx means "hate" or "detest" or better yet "Ghathika" which means "lost" in greek (yes I know some greek lol).

Edited by SegwayMaster1324 on Jul 2, 2009 at 12:50 PM

I like your style man, GREEK mythology, is insane!, but although i will probably name it "Ghathika", i like that name. thanks for the idea mate.
Edited by mastersotelo on Jul 2, 2009 at 01:36 PM

Quote: You could have Halo opened in window mode and have a map of the maze next to it. :)

Actually, thats the 5 secrets, they are mini maps of the entire maze, but they are scatter all through the map.

There are maps of the map maze itself. Here is one of the hiding spots sign.

Simple and right to the point.

Noobkiller, i already added you, but i usually don't use aim, but i will start turning it on more often.

Edited by mastersotelo on Jul 2, 2009 at 10:45 AM

there are 5 secrets that will help you get through the map, but if you must know the point of it is to fight, kill, and survive.

actually, i found mazerace while looking for maze mapz, it is a decent map, but had the ai ridiculously strong, too strong in some cases, it is also very small and no point on playing because of the ai.

Mine is a lot bigger, much much bigger, and it will contain ai that are worth fighting. Although i must say ratrace influence me in making a better map.

I'm hoping to have it done by tomorrow, a day worth of work. I don't really put to much of my time into making maps no more, so I'll release it today or tomorrow(tomorrow most likely)

This is the texturised version, and i added secrets to it. Planning on adding ai, and some weps.

5 secrets will help you through the game, and last one will be nice...(not more info on the last one.)

I been looking for map mazes and never seem to find any (MAZES) there are a few that are simple none detail maze, but this is more challenging, i intend to add some ai to chase and kill anything and anyone, using shotguns/assault riffles.

This is a map i been working on:

I will post a textured version as soon as i find some extra time.
If you don't like the map, or think it needs something else, tell me.
Edited by mastersotelo on Jul 1, 2009 at 09:45 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Have people noticed this yet? Jun 28, 2009 03:51 PM (Total replies: 32)

blood is blood, flood-blood is still BLOOD, which means a kill for me, but interesting none the less.

Halo CE General Discussion » My Latest Map, Suggestions? Jun 28, 2009 12:18 AM (Total replies: 12)

I based my map theme/style/idea on a GOD OF WAR STYLE/THEME, i found my "god of war" games laying around and remember how fun the games are, so i decided to use some of its structures and make similar ones. (Not trying to make a replica, original work only for me)

Halo CE General Discussion » My Latest Map, Suggestions? Jun 27, 2009 11:43 PM (Total replies: 12)

Latest Map I have been working on...

This is my latest map project, using an old style ruin theme, been working on it for about 5 hours.

Suggestion anyone?

Halo CE General Discussion » HEK+ Issues! Jun 10, 2009 02:28 PM (Total replies: 3)

Thanks m8s, It works great now...

Halo CE General Discussion » HEK+ Issues! Jun 10, 2009 02:17 PM (Total replies: 3)

HEK+ is a great tool i use to store un-used tags. But some issues occur when i try to right click, or even access the options, or anything close to that. I can only extract tags for some reason and i need help.

Problems

- Not sure if its because i have vista or not that makes it freeze...
-It freezes when i try a right click, or access anything to do with options...
-Maybe the version i have... I think it is 1.0.2.0...

If anyone can help, i would really appreciate it.

Halo CE General Discussion » ADMT WIP May 18, 2009 06:18 PM (Total replies: 64)

the map ground is too simple and it looks dull, but other than that it looks decent.

Halo CE General Discussion » hi i have an error when i try to compile this. May 11, 2009 10:45 AM (Total replies: 11)

Well after playing around and asking around, found what was wrong and how to fix it. It all comes back to basic trigonometry and basic STL check in max. Basics things to remember are triangles - each side of each triangle can only be touching one other side of another triangle. Using this basic rule, most maps will be fix.Although others will require fixing faces and edges.
Edited by mastersotelo on May 16, 2009 at 10:52 AM
Edited by mastersotelo on May 16, 2009 at 10:53 AM

Time: Fri April 19, 2019 3:27 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website