A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: him withgun
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 30, 2009 03:10 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 14
What Games do you play: halo , cod4 and work on 3ds max
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
him withgun has contributed to 103 posts out of 469794 total posts (.02%) in 3,941 days (.03 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

how do you set the fog all my own attemps have failed. i was also trying something like this.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » changeing the flame and plasma Aug 29, 2009 03:04 PM (Total replies: 3)

how would i go about changing the flamers flame to a darker one and tint the colors a bit, also how can i make it so that the plasma pistols plasma is a differnt color say redish and that it has the effect sorta like cmt's? when you shot it and it sorta fissles

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Docking vehicles....can it be done? Aug 21, 2009 10:27 PM (Total replies: 12)

can you use volume triggers so that when the player come into the trigger it cheaks to see if odject is attached and if it is then it detaches. and does vice virsa ?
i dont know the scripts for detach attact things so can you explain them?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » all my probelm in one. Aug 21, 2009 01:51 AM (Total replies: 4)

ok first off.
i changed the the appearance to a elite in mp. what do i need to change to make it so the player can enter vehicles and pick up weapons. And is there a good hud for a elite out there?
2nd.
my teleporter doesn't seam to work.
i used netgame flags and placed a from with a 0 index and a to whit a 1 index. and i cant go through them.
3rd. how he throws the nade is stupid. how do i change it from the lob throw that i think its at now to the toss like the master chief has.
4th. how do i add fog to my level, i added a "fog" in the pallet in sapein but cant seam to get it from there.
^^ also how do i add the other pallet things.
5th. i dont know if there is a 5th right now but if there comes one up i will ask.

i have been posting a lot for help sorta but i need it.
thanks
-him withgun
p.s i am looking for friends that make maps to add on x fire.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » the odst biped guy wont die Aug 20, 2009 10:21 AM (Total replies: 13)

ok but what might be the problem?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » no matter what it acts like no shaders Aug 19, 2009 09:46 PM (Total replies: 7)

its not the shaders im telling you

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » the odst biped guy wont die Aug 19, 2009 09:27 PM (Total replies: 13)

marine _ingame model geomoetry

ok i did some stuff and now i can kill em with back taps or head shots , yay, but i added a custom weapon to them and now it exeptions. here is the last bit of debug.

08.19.09 22:49:38 tool pc 01.00.00.0609 ----------------------------------------------
08.19.09 22:49:38 reference function: _write_to_error_file
08.19.09 22:49:38 reference address: 42ca20
08.19.09 22:49:38 Couldn't read map file './toolbeta.map'
i dont understand that realy so if you could tell me thanks.
Edited by him withgun on Aug 20, 2009 at 03:14 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » the odst biped guy wont die Aug 19, 2009 07:23 PM (Total replies: 13)

yes is that a problem or is there another i can get?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » the odst biped guy wont die Aug 19, 2009 07:00 PM (Total replies: 13)

that didnt work either and they didnt seam to be affected at all by sniper rounds to the face

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » the odst biped guy wont die Aug 19, 2009 06:37 PM (Total replies: 13)

marine

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » the odst biped guy wont die Aug 19, 2009 06:30 PM (Total replies: 13)

it doesnt work i just walk right through them now

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » the odst biped guy wont die Aug 19, 2009 05:36 PM (Total replies: 13)

ok so i saw anotiher post on this but i tryed that and it didnt work, so what do i need to do to the h2 odst to make it so he dies when i shot him.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » no matter what it acts like no shaders Aug 19, 2009 02:21 PM (Total replies: 7)

ok i do lightmaps levels\map\map map 0 0.9
i did all that stuff and then i open it in sapein and go
~radiosity_quality 0
radiosity_start
then it goes right down to 0 0 0 and it doesnt count down. and i dont know why.
then i try radiosity_save
and its a white again.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » no matter what it acts like no shaders Aug 19, 2009 03:15 AM (Total replies: 7)

nah i dont trust tool i make my own

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » no matter what it acts like no shaders Aug 19, 2009 01:13 AM (Total replies: 7)

ok i have added the .sky made the shaders done them right, ran tool lightmaps,

and radiosity_quality 0
all that junk and it still is white in spaein and in game. what do i do
i have a 64 bit vista premeum and the security settings are at admin level.

ok i did all the animations and in tool i get a error.
not all animations were useing the same node graph.
then something about jason pushing me around in a wheel chair. lol
what should i do now?

is there a way to only switch the mele animation thats what i need to do.

ok i tryed that but now i cant see anything and it exeptions when i die?

ok i mad my own fp pistol animations for the pistol and want to change them out with the stupid ones that it comes with how do i do this?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » debug.txt Aug 13, 2009 11:17 AM (Total replies: 5)

well i did what gamma did thanks now its not 80 mb !

Time: Mon February 24, 2020 3:45 PM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website