A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: jak5860
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 17, 2009 07:23 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
jak5860 has contributed to 89 posts out of 469283 total posts (.02%) in 3,752 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

oh, whoops i meant c40.

Halo CE General Discussion » HUD - Works in Process thread [WIP] Sep 17, 2009 12:19 AM (Total replies: 1707)

That ODST pistol is too wide, but SMG looks cool.

Like the title says, does anyone know the name of tag that has the reflective ice shader? You know the ice that's on the ground?

EDIT: I meant C40 not D20.
Edited by jak5860 on Sep 17, 2009 at 07:24 AM

Quote: --- Original message by: Marka Haiyana
Quote: --- Original message by: jak5860
the contrail needs to be bigger.

Only if you're going for Halo 3 Retail and not something like the Halo 3 Beta. Personally I preferred the look of the Beta laser, the contrails were much sleeker and had more of a small, penetrative laser look to them, rather than a huge blast of energy.

Check it. This laser was SEXY.

http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/halo-3-beta-laser-free-for/69895

hm, i've never played the beta, just the retail i didn't think the laser contrails were different

Unless you wanted a Sandtrap Varient like in Halo 3, but like you said it's CMT's.

the contrail needs to be bigger.

could you use the fog from The Maw level? or would that be too dark?

Quote: --- Original message by: UnevenElefant5
Quote: --- Original message by: Slayer117
It's not illeagal to put ripped files into a map as long as you don't make a profit from it.

Yeah it is if you rip from a game that says in the EULA it's illegal to rip from it :B

Yeah well people still do it, ALL THE TIME =p

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Mythic Map Pack, Part 2 Jul 17, 2009 12:03 AM (Total replies: 100)

...I might be a noob for saying this, but what does that mean?
Edited by jak5860 on Jul 17, 2009 at 12:03 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Mythic Map Pack, Part 2 Jul 16, 2009 11:57 PM (Total replies: 100)

Quote: --- Original message by: Advancebo
Or perhaps their test map:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGBuz9VecBo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjhEXdTadj4

Thats just the arena area, theres also an outer area.

How did you get that?

...Do you work for bungie?

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP][MOD] Flood Campaign Jul 15, 2009 07:52 PM (Total replies: 3202)

Ok, then i'd say the ODST magnum and SMG.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP][MOD] Flood Campaign Jul 15, 2009 07:16 PM (Total replies: 3202)

Quote: --- Original message by: BeachParty clan

Quote: --- Original message by: ODX
and no im not gonna wait for sandtrap, ridiculous idea. =3
I'm not saying wait for Sandtrap, what I'm implying is that because Muki is doing it for Sandtrap but I kind of wanted to, I was offering my skills to animate this brute shot.

Okay... so who's actually going to do this bruteshot i've sent cls grunt some time ago? he unwrapped it, so only thing left to do is animate it, mainly. Will you do it or...?

*pic*
oh don't mind the slight offset of the hud, i was doing something else not of importance.

this spiker is straight from halo 3 beta ofcourse, needs someone else's anims, currently using CMt's, im not gonna lie about it, and i may use it for machinima, however if we're gonna use it for this campaign someone is gonna need to custom animate it, or have permission from masterz to use this anim in this campaign (well it's spv2's so i doubt it)

and about the smg...

*pic*

Silenced SMG or Regular SMG?

Same for the Pistol

*pic*

H3B or Silenced Magnum?

I'm asking this since these 2 guns are actually "upgrades" in halo odst, so idk, we could go for the newest stuff, or if it feels like deviating we could just use the h3b stuff.
Edited by BeachParty clan on Jul 14, 2009 at 11:43 PM

Just curious, but why not both SMGs and Magnums?

I just found those floating around on my harddrive, but I know i downloaded them so...yeah

Besides he needed GRAVITY HAMMER sounds, and Advancebo thinks they have too much background noise.
Edited by jak5860 on Jul 13, 2009 at 12:15 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » How do i make a working cube map? Jul 11, 2009 05:54 PM (Total replies: 15)

here's how it goes

Positive x: up is left
negative x: up is down
positive y: up is right
negative y: up is up
positive z :just sky (negative X should be above and negative Y should be below. EXample=negative Y, if you look up from that and then you would see positive Z)
negative z: sky not shown (the bottom) (EXample, almost just like positive Z only if you were to look down from negative y, you would see this picture of negative z)

Does that help?

Here, use these

http://www.filefront.com/14011315/Halo_3_Sounds.zip

They have decent grav hammer sounds.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 4? Jul 9, 2009 11:34 PM (Total replies: 117)

Yeah that would be the "hidden legendary ending," and nobody knows if that will be Halo 4. I heard that ODST would have been bungie's last Halo project, but then they came out with Halo: Reach, So I'm not sure if there will be a Halo 4, but I sure Hope so =D.

I've got grav hammer sounds.

Halo CE General Discussion » HUD - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jul 8, 2009 10:48 AM (Total replies: 1707)

Quote: --- Original message by: jak5860

H3 Magnum ammo pics Unslanted and slanted.

Edited by jak5860 on Jul 8, 2009 at 09:30 AM

sorry, too late, I've used the H3B pistol ammo meter =P

too lazy to form a post now, just quoting this

Quote: --- Original message by: SegwayMaster1324
So any big updates in sight?, Also BP, any news on your "floodly" creations going into the mod.

Working on the H3 Elite hud as a whole, will make a floodified overlay right now, as you mention it, totally forgot about it, but here's the "stock" h3 elite hud, no green weapon meters yet, got more stuff to do than that atm

E1: wow... seems noone is awake or whatever...

well anyways, here's an update, with flood vision =3 shizload of effects whatever, im not nearly done with it, this is just to make a start

E2: have to shove the overlay to the back of the hud elements so the hud itself is more clear, some elements are covered behind it
yes you see convolution too, just love that effect
Edited by BeachParty clan on Jul 8, 2009 at 09:30 AM

Yeah, i just realized you made the meters =P, the the flood HUD and the explosions look awesome.

Halo CE General Discussion » HUD - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jul 8, 2009 09:30 AM (Total replies: 1707)

H3 Magnum ammo pics Unslanted and slanted.

Edited by jak5860 on Jul 8, 2009 at 09:30 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Shield problems. Jul 7, 2009 03:46 PM (Total replies: 12)

Where/what is that?

Time: Wed August 21, 2019 11:57 PM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website