A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Tayo t84
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 28, 2009 02:53 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 2 and 1/2 years old
What Games do you play: Mass Effect, Halo Wars
This is meh happy face

Post Statistics
Tayo t84 has contributed to 16 posts out of 465511 total posts (0.00%) in 4,031 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » need weapon halo weapon maker Jul 28, 2009 02:53 PM (Total replies: 8)

okay i tried that it and the parts showed up.

I fixed the #flashlight node problem, when i shrunk the node in gmax the node had moved a little

do I have to setup nodes for sounds with my gun?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » need weapon halo weapon maker Jul 27, 2009 09:13 PM (Total replies: 8)

the first gun is not based of of anyithing it's just a bunch of cyllinders and boxs. I gave it the assault rifle tag, but when i switched the projectile sound it did nothing

the second has the right side of the scope, tripod (which was turned into a bipod), the rifle barrels tip, and butt of the original halo sniper. it has the sniper rifle tag but i didn't edit much.

I'm not looking for help, I am looking for someone who can make modes (because I suck at doing it) for a campaign remake I'm doin
Edited by Tayo t84 on Jul 27, 2009 at 09:33 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » need weapon halo weapon maker Jul 27, 2009 08:35 PM (Total replies: 8)

I need somebody who can use gmax or 3ds max to help me.

I have these two weapons I made (below) and some gmax models.

I have several problems with them.

1.neither make a sound and i'm not sure why
2.the 1st gun's light is wacked up
3.several parts of the second gun are missing

Halo CE General Discussion » cad animation exporter help Jul 14, 2009 11:36 PM (Total replies: 6)

I have already deleted the non-essential parts of the bottom and top. but when i used halo easy scripter v.2 to make a scipt for the pelican scenery to use the animation. the scenario said it wasn't an animation graph. should i convert it to .jmo or something else.

Halo CE General Discussion » cad animation exporter help Jul 12, 2009 12:02 AM (Total replies: 6)

I am have exported a pelican animation from gmax to .jma file with the listener window what do i need to delete and add to the .jma with notepad?

Halo CE General Discussion » gmax problems May 24, 2009 07:16 PM (Total replies: 7)

what do you mean by material ball

Halo CE General Discussion » gmax problems May 24, 2009 02:16 PM (Total replies: 7)

Yes that's exactly the message it gave me, but I use gmax, not max 9.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » New sounds with kills May 23, 2009 08:31 PM (Total replies: 42)

I'm not trying to be obnoxsess or rude, all I'm trying to do is provide an answer to the person's question.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » New sounds with kills May 23, 2009 07:41 PM (Total replies: 42)

Quote: Let's back up to what a script is. Scripts are NOT magic solutions to anything you want to do. Have you written a script before? If you look through the scripting bible / HS Doc, you will see that there are no commands pertaining to certain ways of killing someone. If you want to detect an assassination, or a headshot, that's the engine's job.

Okay I guess your right on that, but I just had a brainstorm. I am not sure if this can work but maybe you can create a vehicle tag that let's the player move at the same rate and way he can outside a vehicle. You may need Gmax or 3ds max to make the vehicle animation look just like the player is walking for moving and other things. The vehicle should be a ball that is invisible or has active camo. The ball should be on or around the players head. Now here is were the script works, use the script to rename the players and put them in the vehicle, which should be custom named for this to work, have the script check for the named vehicle to die and when it does play a sound and display message. I think that may work, but it's pretty far fetched and would take A LOT OF WORK to make.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » New sounds with kills May 23, 2009 05:19 PM (Total replies: 42)

Can't you write a script to play a specific sound and text for an instance with a headshot or asination?

Halo CE General Discussion » gmax problems May 23, 2009 05:07 PM (Total replies: 7)

Maybe is there any way to fix those or delete them?

Halo CE General Discussion » gmax problems May 23, 2009 02:56 PM (Total replies: 7)

I have a problem, I have a gun model in gmax, with all the nodes and markers it needs, but for some reason when I export it and try to compile it into a GBXMODEL it says there is a problem with the 444th triangle. It does this for all models I try to export.

This works really well

Halo CE General Discussion » AI pilots May 17, 2009 09:12 PM (Total replies: 5)

Thanks both of you, I found out that I had done some stuff wrong on the tutorial download.
I also tried the other tutorial and that worked to.

Halo CE General Discussion » AI pilots May 17, 2009 08:09 PM (Total replies: 5)

I used that tutorial but I can't figure out how to make them drive to a specific location. Plus, if put the driver on my team he runs over me trying to follow.

Halo CE General Discussion » AI pilots May 17, 2009 07:20 PM (Total replies: 5)

I need help. I'm trying to remake the halo campaign, but I'm stuck. I'm trying to make AI fly pelicans were I want and drive warthogs to locations but they just crash. Could anyone please help?
I would really apreciate any help. :)

Time: Fri May 29, 2020 11:28 AM 141 ms.
A Halo Maps Website