A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: vile323
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 25, 2010 09:00 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 16
What Games do you play: Halo, Halo, Halo, Assassin's Creed, Gears of War
Your move, Creep.

Post Statistics
vile323 has contributed to 56 posts out of 469453 total posts (.01%) in 3,833 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Feb 25, 2010 09:00 PM (Total replies: 3743)

Quote: --- Original message by: Donut
exclusive unlockable characters that you get by preordering, except theyre more exclusive because you have to preorder AND put your cd key in. this will, of course, unlock raptor jesus as a playable character.

but no in all seriousness does anybody know what they were planning to do with the cd keys?

i want to play as raptor jesus. WIN

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Feb 22, 2010 10:31 PM (Total replies: 3743)

i'm sorry, i didn't mean it like that. to swordmaster and everyone else that absolutely loves halo as much as i do. i didn't mean it's not a good game. it's actually my favorite game out of the entire series. i just meant that time might be better spent on newer games or on college or careers...or in anticipation of Reach. <3 <3 <3

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Feb 22, 2010 10:10 PM (Total replies: 3743)

much better things to do than to try and revive an old game, like i don't know...um...PLAY NEW GAMES!!!

now it can burn.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Dec 14, 2009 10:06 PM (Total replies: 3743)

Quote: Quote: --- Original message by: Master Ryan
there is NO way someone could pull a clip out and put one in that fast, not even a Spartan

have you read the books?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Dec 14, 2009 12:17 AM (Total replies: 3743)

fyi: i've followed this forum since day 1, so just because i haven't commented doesn't mean i'm new. but i do understand your reasons and i was sincerely kidding about the whole firing you and argument thing. just as ticked as the others are about the four or so pages of the *ahem* "friendly discussion".

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Dec 11, 2009 10:40 PM (Total replies: 3743)

(oops, accidentally made a new topic. twice. :I)
Dennis needs to be fired for letting that argument continue for that long. jk, but seriously ladies, no more.

Anyway, when DID cmt start officially working on spv2?

Halo CE General Discussion » Wow is all i have to say. Dec 11, 2009 10:12 PM (Total replies: 2)

Dennis needs to be fired for letting that argument continue for that long. jk, but seriously ladies, no more.

Anyway, when DID cmt start officially working on spv2?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT SPV2 A10 Public Beta Aug 6, 2009 05:14 PM (Total replies: 786)

downloading now. sooooooo happy :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Jul 20, 2009 12:35 PM (Total replies: 3743)

You may not have tried to take apart Halo 2, so I won't ask what it involves, but from the quickness of your answer I would guess it's a pretty integrated (as in hard to create, hard to take out) part of Halo 2 and not able to be put into Halo 1.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Jul 20, 2009 12:28 PM (Total replies: 3743)

not sure if this has been asked yet (don't always have the time to catch up on missed posts), but is dual-wielding possible for spv2 (or v4 or v5 :P)? Why or Why not?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Jul 2, 2009 05:08 PM (Total replies: 3743)

Quote: --- Original message by: vile323
hey, maybe they'll actually take your suggestion since you are helping design the biped for spv2. >_>

Quote: --- Original message by: Cocaine
I never knew that i was part of the CMT.
It was some advice , you dont have to be sarcastic.
I dont see YOU helping either.
By my understanding of what you posted , everyone cannot give Advice/Crit if they dont work on what someone is doing.

I'm sorry. I've just gotten tired of all the suggestions EVERYONE is making and how THEIRS is the best idea, you know. They're going to make it how they want it. They're too far along to go changing things on a random idea. I'm just glad that CMT is making it and I've left them to make how they want it.

Quote: --- Original message by: Advancebo
Your talking about ChocolateNugget, not him.

What do you mean?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Jul 2, 2009 08:32 AM (Total replies: 3743)

hey, maybe they'll actually take your suggestion since you are helping design the biped for spv2. >_>

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Jun 26, 2009 05:36 PM (Total replies: 3743)

Quote: --- Original message by: Ethereial
It looks tall.

That's just because it's not poised with a gun in it's hand like the Halo 1 Chief is next to him.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Jun 23, 2009 09:54 AM (Total replies: 3743)

Did you guys take time just to learn the Halo scripting? I mean I've worked with some code before and I understood that code before, but only after they explained it. I haven't even tried to make anything in Halo CE yet (sure, call me a noob I really don't care. i'm not going to have a complex or anything). I really would like to learn if there's an easy way to learn it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Jun 20, 2009 11:28 PM (Total replies: 3743)

VERY trusted friends. They wouldn't want the beta circling the web because they gave it to the wrong person.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Jun 20, 2009 11:21 PM (Total replies: 3743)

who would they release it to? they can just test it themselves. masters has been testing it when he live feeds on xfire (i.e. it exceptions while he's playing).

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Jun 11, 2009 11:23 PM (Total replies: 3743)

for the rocket launcher?
it never looks like it's locking on but it does. it even locks on to enemies
Edited by vile323 on Jun 11, 2009 at 11:29 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Jun 11, 2009 11:14 PM (Total replies: 3743)

yeah, except when it crashes. lol

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Jun 11, 2009 11:04 PM (Total replies: 3743)

(sorry, a little behind)

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/62/firefox2009061100465404.png
what happened to the green jackal rifle?

vern, what the deuce is that picture below the needler ghost? is it a brute?

masterz, how long are you going to work on spv2? because i guarantee that you beta testers aren't going to be able to find all of the exceptions. are you just going to release it and leave it behind?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Jun 10, 2009 01:57 PM (Total replies: 3743)

but i mean like explosion as in an explosion that can set off grenades. not just fall off.

Time: Fri November 15, 2019 7:14 PM 218 ms.
A Halo Maps Website