A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Ryansilas
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 27, 2009 01:33 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Just get it over with

Post Statistics
Ryansilas has contributed to 7 posts out of 469503 total posts (0.00%) in 3,854 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Looking for weapons Jun 27, 2009 01:33 AM (Total replies: 5)

I was thinking that ripping them from cod5 would be easier but i cant find the folder that the weapons files are kept in.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Looking for weapons Jun 24, 2009 04:08 PM (Total replies: 5)

I was wondering if anyone knows where i can find tags for these weapons: PTRS-41, Mosin-Nagant,And PPSh-41

Halo CE General Discussion » Singleplayer maps problems May 23, 2009 02:23 PM (Total replies: 12)

wow, ive been blind this whole time, see the last time i had to use a console was years ago back when COD united offensive was popular, anyway got it figured out. thanks for all the help.

Halo CE General Discussion » Singleplayer maps problems May 23, 2009 02:08 PM (Total replies: 12)

Quote: --- Original message by: Recycle Bin
You have to type in map_name(map name goes here) into the console in order to play SP maps.

If you do not have console enabled then go to your desktop and right click on Halo Custom Edition. Click on properties. In the raget window you should see some thing like:
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo custom Edition"

add -console to the end

so it looks like "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo custom Edition" -console

ok, obviously i didnt read this close enough. i know now that i have to type the map name into the console, but where do i find the console.

Halo CE General Discussion » Singleplayer maps problems May 23, 2009 02:03 PM (Total replies: 12)

ok, so what do i need to rename?

Halo CE General Discussion » Singleplayer maps problems May 23, 2009 01:55 PM (Total replies: 12)

i tried renameing the map file and enabling the console but when i tried to start the game it said it encountered a fatal error and had to close, and said the map file was causing the problem.

Halo CE General Discussion » Singleplayer maps problems May 23, 2009 12:02 AM (Total replies: 12)

All the single player maps i downloaded are not showing up when i go to select a map in halo
Edited by Ryansilas on May 23, 2009 at 12:02 AM

Time: Mon December 9, 2019 1:03 PM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website