A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: lacutis1134
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 26, 2011 08:10 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: HALO
BLARG!
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
lacutis1134 has contributed to 28 posts out of 469376 total posts (.01%) in 3,796 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Zombies Mar 26, 2011 08:10 PM (Total replies: 4)

agreed, zombies was one of the things keeping me in CE

Halo CE General Discussion » Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] Mar 13, 2010 05:57 PM (Total replies: 8490)

will you guys be ripping the H3, Rouge Armour?

Halo CE General Discussion » I really need some help Dec 26, 2009 10:02 PM (Total replies: 6)

thank you eliteslasher for the help though it wasn't something so complicated. Me being a idiot had thought to do everything but trying to restart the computer. So thanks for the helpful seggustions.

Halo CE General Discussion » I really need some help Dec 26, 2009 09:14 PM (Total replies: 6)

first of all i have been able to play these maps for almost a year with no problem. I just got this computer last year and it runs on vista. Vista is not the problem though or other people would have run into this problem long before me.

Halo CE General Discussion » I really need some help Dec 26, 2009 06:50 PM (Total replies: 6)

At first my problem started in CMT_snowgrove. It than spread to Coldsnap, and Extinction. The problem is it wont let me into any of there severs. And also that if i make my own i can't see anything on there except for the buildings. Its all still there, if i were to not see a rock but it was there i couldn't go through it. I have tried everything from redownloading the maps, to reinstalling CE and nothing is helping.

General Machinima Discussions » halo ce:RECON recruiting Dec 23, 2009 08:21 PM (Total replies: 105)

My xfire is lacutis1134

General Machinima Discussions » halo ce:RECON recruiting Dec 22, 2009 08:02 PM (Total replies: 105)

sniper 117 if you still looking for voice actors i'll help

Im starting to grow tired of my machinima group not getting anything done

General Machinima Discussions » The Lost Spartans... Custom Edition.. Dec 22, 2009 07:56 PM (Total replies: 3)

I'll help as long as it doesn't interfer with my slow bullet productions team

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » USS cartographer Dec 13, 2009 03:26 PM (Total replies: 9)

I have been working on the hud for these maps here a few pics of what we have done so far

Edited by lacutis1134 on Dec 13, 2009 at 03:29 PM

General Machinima Discussions » Halo Revolution Dec 9, 2009 08:33 AM (Total replies: 1)

If you still doing this machinima i'll help if i like the script. and also if it doesn't interfer with my other machinima projects

General Machinima Discussions » I need people for machinima Dec 9, 2009 08:29 AM (Total replies: 8)

I will if i like the script. And also if i dosn't interfear with my other machinma recordings

General Machinima Discussions » RvB type series: Recruiting Actors Dec 9, 2009 08:24 AM (Total replies: 45)

wow bullet this may make you mad but heck sign me up

Halo CE General Discussion » Rouge Aug 6, 2009 11:27 PM (Total replies: 16)

cool do you think you could let me have it when your done with it.

and around when would you be done with it?

Halo CE General Discussion » Rouge Aug 6, 2009 09:34 PM (Total replies: 16)

hayabusa is a hype which i am getting, security didn't appeal to me and im getting tired of mark V

Halo CE General Discussion » Rouge Aug 6, 2009 09:21 PM (Total replies: 16)

ok i have seen ODST, Eva, Recon, and others but there are two i havn't seen that is scout and rouge. if someone could plz make a rouge, and scout biped.

i would rather see Rouge, but i feel both are needed.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT SPV2 A10 Public Beta Aug 5, 2009 08:38 PM (Total replies: 786)

ok im just going to list the bugs i have seen

some of the grunts are stacked but there usually unstacked by the time you get there

sometimes some of the weapons stop making sounds but continue firing when trigger is held down
at the end cortana says all the dialoge you didn't hear

and if cheats are used and you get the Pnade sometimes you dont see the flare or the nade all together but it still kills them

and just a friendly question will you be doing this with all campaign maps

i mean by that will all them have a public beta test i hope so

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Aug 5, 2009 08:35 PM (Total replies: 2917)

ok wow are pl just kinda of spamming this post
Edited by lacutis1134 on Aug 5, 2009 at 08:36 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Majora's mask map Jul 23, 2009 02:39 PM (Total replies: 38)

Fine if i have to sink done to the MM level

if your going to try doing anything try making the maskes weapons instead of the biped i know it wont be exactly like LOZ but you can't make it exact becuase its halo and if you put halo weapons in it plz take out the halo one god machine AKA pistol

Halo CE General Discussion » Majora's mask map Jul 23, 2009 11:32 AM (Total replies: 38)

ok you say MM that is your opinion but everyone her just admit that twilight princess beats MM anyday

Halo CE General Discussion » Majora's mask map Jul 22, 2009 11:46 PM (Total replies: 38)

so wat youshi he is giving his opinion.

i myself like OOT better but what i would like to see is a map based off of oridon village or kakrio village in twilight princess

srry but Majora's mask just didn't fit like the rest of the games.
Edited by lacutis1134 on Jul 22, 2009 at 11:48 PM

Time: Tue October 15, 2019 6:40 PM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website