A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Klammy
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 21, 2009 05:10 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 69
What Games do you play: Garrys Mod, Halo 3, L4D
Oh that's right, you're a console gamer...
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Klammy has contributed to 10 posts out of 469358 total posts (0.00%) in 3,769 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Really, what happened to SPv2? Oct 21, 2009 05:10 PM (Total replies: 109)

Quote: --- Original message by: ChocolateNugget
Quote: --- Original message by: FlyAwayNow

When the hell has a map been on work for 4 Years?

You do realize that it's not just one map, right? It's an entire campaign.

Your realize it took Bungie 3 years to make Halo 2?

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Oct 7, 2009 10:13 PM (Total replies: 2917)

Quote: --- Original message by: Buggy Virus
Quote: --- Original message by: joshvaliant
waaa what? SATS! I thought you said you were only in 10th grade :O and school only started a little more than month ago.

10th grade? so, the first time I took the SATs was in 8th grade... maybe it was seventh... I can't remember...

I got a better than average grade for seniors at the time...

There's no way you took SAT's in middle school. SAT's include a bunch of classes you don't take until your in High School anyways. They were probably just Practice ones.

Quote: --- Original message by: jesse
I can bug because i actually help :D

What's your problem? I don't even post on here and you've gotten on my last nerve.

Halo CE General Discussion » bloom Jul 9, 2009 01:20 PM (Total replies: 21)

I'm pretty sure Bloom effects are mostly obsolete. Everything today is HDR.

Halo CE General Discussion » Official [ASP] WIP Thread Jun 19, 2009 12:25 AM (Total replies: 570)

Quote: --- Original message by: Hayabusa12
Real Talks guyz
is this a good enough ready animation?

You should change it so that the Spartan pulls it from it's back. So that it sort of comes from the top of the screen instead of the side.

Halo CE General Discussion » halp meh Jun 16, 2009 12:52 PM (Total replies: 69)

I'm not really sure what's wrong, but it seems to have to do with your graphics. Go to Start>Run>DXDIAG, then go to the Display tab and see if it tells you that there's a problem.

Halo CE General Discussion » H3 Summer Gamenight *Friday* Jun 12, 2009 03:47 PM (Total replies: 109)

Sounds cool, I'll hit you up.

EDIT:
Oh that's cool, your from PA too.
Edited by Klammy on Jun 12, 2009 at 03:55 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » b40_sheald_door May 27, 2009 09:40 PM (Total replies: 37)

Isn't it spelled shield?

Halo CE General Discussion » The Official Sidewinder Basemod Topic May 25, 2009 12:04 PM (Total replies: 52)

Quote: --- Original message by: Karrde
Quote: --- Original message by: PVT Jenkins
Ignoring your post you troller.
You have no idea how incredibly annoying you are.

QFT

As for the map... Let me just ask you this: Would you really toss a whole bunch of powerful weapons on the ground of your base?
-Bad things that could happen-

• Spartan gets shot in the back while bending over to pick up his Sniper Rifle.

• Spartan steps on a Rocket Launcher and blows his entire base to Kingdom Come.

• Many other morbid ends to Spartan's lives.

This is just demonstrating that you need to look at your map in a more realistic way.

Time: Wed September 18, 2019 6:09 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website