A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Gaard
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 27, 2012 01:06 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Gaard has contributed to 2 posts out of 467804 total posts (0.00%) in 3,490 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Looking for a certain map Jan 27, 2012 01:06 PM (Total replies: 6)

I played it a year or so ago with my son. I think it was kind of like Blood Gulch, but the warthogs had pink wheels and when you shot them they flew way up in the sky.

Sorry if asking questions like this is taboo.

Mike

Halo CE General Discussion » Simple map tequest May 28, 2009 06:07 PM (Total replies: 1)

My son just recently started playing Halo CE custom maps. We enjoy playing Haloball against each other on our LAN. We've become pretty adept at climbing into the stands, and even getting a Warthog into the stands and driving around. But, as far as we can tell, there's nothing up there. I was hoping that one of you guys could put a Banshee up there for us.

Before I take the time to become knowledgeable enough to do it myself, I thought I'd ask here first if someone who is already adept at map making could do it for us.

Please don't flame me... :)

Mike

Time: Sun December 16, 2018 1:50 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website