A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: peterallen900
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 3, 2009 06:31 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 19
What Games do you play: halo, halo, halo, halo, and halo
selective hearing since '89
AIM:
MSN IM:
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
peterallen900 has contributed to 4 posts out of 477832 total posts (0.00%) in 1,876 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

ah i've fixed it now
thanks for the help

didn't work :/ halo combat evolved runs perfectly with anti alaising enabled on my machine

yeah that worked
cheers pal

EDIT:
Hmm now it works but when the main menu loads nothing happens, it just stays on the loading screen and the music starts playing
if i press up/ down i can hear the noise it makes when you select the options on the menu but i just can't see anything :/
Edited by peterallen900 on Jun 3, 2009 at 04:50 PM

i downloaded halo and mounted it with daemon tools (i know, im a very badman.. but hey i paid for the game and lent it to a friend, who broke it..)

the downloaded varient game runs fine and after installing the latest patch and replacing the exe. with another exe. that was in the file i downloaded the game with (as instructed) i can even play online

so anyway i started reading into mods, soon found out about custom edition and downloaded it. i installed and everything went fine there. but when i came to run custom edition i got this message;

Cannot locate the correct halo CD-ROM
Please insert the correct Halo CD-ROM, select OK and restart application

can anyone help me out?
much appreciated

Time: Tue July 22, 2014 7:36 PM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website