A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: halophoenixMC
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 11, 2010 08:52 PM
Interests: Like I'm telling you.
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
So.....this is pretty much the end for you huh?

Post Statistics
halophoenixMC has contributed to 8 posts out of 469375 total posts (0.00%) in 3,782 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
General Machinima Discussions » Halo 2 Vista Flycam Jan 11, 2010 08:52 PM (Total replies: 0)

This may have been asked and answered before, if so please point me in the direction, but can someone tell me where to find a Halo 2 Vista Flycam?! ive googled, binged, Asked (ask.com) yahooed every search engine on the net and i still have yet to find a Flycam for halo 2.

ive seen ppl useing one but the links nevered worked or they didnt give a link. Seen on called Blu but cant find the download link for it.

please help

PS do not post a link to the freaking still cam, ive seen so many links to that with ppl calling it a fly cam i will haunt the next person calls still cam a flycam

After multiple setbacks due to a rather nasty spyware/keylogger/virus, and getting a new hard drive, I'm finally set up enough to start making machinima...almost.

I need cameramen, actors, and mapmakers. If you want more info visit http://www.xfire.com/communities/halophoenixclan/ or you can either pm me or try to catch me on X-Fire: HaloPhoenixMC. pm is your best bet though as i forget to turn x-fire on sometimes. ill be able to give better info in person.

Forgive me if i come off sounding demanding, rude, or something else along those lines. i dont really know how to...convey (i think thats the right word) my ideas via text.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Need A Map Jun 21, 2009 03:44 PM (Total replies: 6)

Okay guys my computer is up and running again. ill be updating the list shortly. some friends made some recomendations for weapons.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Need A Map Jun 18, 2009 03:25 PM (Total replies: 6)

btw my main computer went down about 5dys ago so i cant do any machinima for now and that list has to be revised as well. if anyone has already started, even though thats a very very very remote possiblity, thats fine just put "HPC" somewhere in the title.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Need A Map Jun 9, 2009 08:42 PM (Total replies: 6)

I starting a Halo CE Machinima Clan (http://www.xfire.com/clans/halophoenixclan/) and need locations. The only thing that changes are the maps, the desired weapons never change.

the maps are:
Zanzibar (preferably with a working gate)

Terminal (Thank you Gamma927)
If you can get running trains that be great, but docked ones work just as well

Ive got one more but i can't desribe it. PM me if your interested and ill get you some pics.

as for weapons:
All H2 weapons
Dual Magnums
Dual SMGS (mpk5 will work)
Dual Plasma Rifles
Dual Plasma Swords (NOT NESSISARY)
Chaingun
Spartan Laser
Dual Plasma Pistols
No Fuel Rod Gun
No Single Plasma Pistols or Rifles(only applies if you do the dual version)
No Smg/Plasma Rifle Dual wield please it looks...wierd

as for Vehicles
All H2 vehicles
and H3 Mongoose
PM for Image
and a gunnless version of the motercycle from Cronopolis
found here
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=3527

Edited by halophoenixMC on Jun 9, 2009 at 10:50 PM
Edited by halophoenixMC on Jun 21, 2009 at 04:11 PM

General Machinima Discussions » Full Screen Problems Jun 9, 2009 03:03 PM (Total replies: 5)

...i got a free download of fraps but theres a terrible sound lag does the full version fix this?

General Machinima Discussions » Full Screen Problems Jun 8, 2009 08:03 PM (Total replies: 5)

when i said get i needed to get halo in a window i meant playing it in a window which ive fiqued out how to do.

also does anyone know of any free software (that isnt X-fire, fraps or camstudio) i can use?

Edited by halophoenixMC on Jun 8, 2009 at 08:10 PM
Edited by halophoenixMC on Jun 9, 2009 at 03:04 PM

General Machinima Discussions » Full Screen Problems Jun 6, 2009 06:56 PM (Total replies: 5)

I have everything set for a Machinima Video but I need to get Halo in a smaller window. My recorder, CamStudio (the only one I could find without a time limit), records MOST of the screen but cuts off the last inch or so (17" wide-screen desktop) . Therefore i need to get Halo in to a window so i can record properly. any way to "scunch" the window?

Time: Sun October 13, 2019 8:06 PM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website