A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: alexkl5
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 8, 2019 03:52 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 27
What Games do you play: Halo, HalfLife, GTA, Ace Combat, Quake, Unreal Tournament, etc. etc.
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
alexkl5 has contributed to 5 posts out of 469458 total posts (0.00%) in 3,817 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Cannot access Halo. Mar 8, 2019 03:52 PM (Total replies: 1)

Hey All,

Been a long time visitor of this site, though I haven't been able to play Halo on my PC for a few years now. Which is why I'm writing...

A few years back, whenever I try to access the program, both regular and CE version, I keep getting the message saying: "Please Login with Administrator Privileges and Try Again."

I bought the CD for the game fair and square. Is this like some sort of planned obsolescence or something?

Is there anyway to get around this?

If so, how?

I really just want to try out the elephant and shadow right now.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » sidewinderimproved without ai? Dec 30, 2010 10:24 PM (Total replies: 0)

Hey, does anybody know Kevin Neal, the author of sidewinderimproved?

The map absolutely rocks, but is there a version out there without the AI? I want to just try everything out right now...

Halo CE General Discussion » How do I use tags? Jun 6, 2009 08:46 PM (Total replies: 5)

HEK, where can I download that? (I've already tried looking myself.)

Halo CE General Discussion » How do I use tags? Jun 6, 2009 07:37 PM (Total replies: 5)

Hey There,

Newbie here. I've been dying to use the tags for the Hornet and Assault rifle, but I'm not sure I understand how to install tags in general. Reading the instructions for the SMG tags, I get:

>Installation: Simply overwrite your old tags folder with this one, you
>will then see a new folder in your tags directory called "CMT"

But I can't find any kind of tags folder in general.

Please Help?

Also, are tags add-ons, or do they just replace weapons in the game?

Thanks,

KArl

Time: Sun November 17, 2019 4:24 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website