A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: grunthunter
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 5, 2009 08:07 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
I EAT BABIES
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
grunthunter has contributed to 8 posts out of 467817 total posts (0.00%) in 3,417 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » CMT SPV2 A10 Public Beta Aug 5, 2009 08:07 AM (Total replies: 786)

I think that the AR was slightly underpowered, it took a clip an a half to take a single elite down for me.

Halo CE General Discussion » Rio firefight wave dissucsion Jul 22, 2009 12:13 PM (Total replies: 36)

I got to wave 13 without dev but i was pretty bored by then. Could've used a bit more innovation to make it more interesting. Get's old after the first few times you play it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Jul 18, 2009 11:28 PM (Total replies: 3743)

Can you shoot flood infection forms off your marines' bodies now? It was really annoying how you had to wait for your ally to die before you could kill the things.
Edited by grunthunter on Jul 18, 2009 at 11:37 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » New Mombasa Firefight (WIP) Jul 14, 2009 10:53 AM (Total replies: 298)

Quote: --- Original message by: giov

of course you would never leave your mates....but these are ai. if you help them you will die, they can't give you a real help as humans can, you end wet nurse them, not to help them.
also, the mistakes ai can do are sometimes more unpredictable than the humans' ones..

Actually enchanced AI are more then formidable against enemies, especially the marine snipers, which almost never miss. But they do limit the amount of "tactics" you would normally use on an enemy

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Jul 13, 2009 11:03 PM (Total replies: 3743)

Quote: --- Original message by: Karrde
That my friend, is a wiki. Wikis can be edited by anyone and are extremely unreliable. That is not "proof" of anything.

Seriously what's with all the prejudice against wikis? I know that a lot of the public has access to them and can change what they please, but There's a reason they have admins. Who would really want to go around and mess with random articles for no reason? it would be a waste of time, considering that it would be corrected as soon as it was found out and you would be banned from making changes. If you see info on a wiki and check again in a few days and it still hasnt changed its probably at least somewhat accurate

Halo CE General Discussion » New Mombasa Firefight (WIP) Jul 13, 2009 10:45 PM (Total replies: 298)

How about the MC is surrounded by a bunch of covenant, so he activates a nuke and destroys the city

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Jul 12, 2009 10:08 PM (Total replies: 3743)

yeah... I recall us having a very similar discussion on this very thread a while back, though i forget the outcome

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Jun 16, 2009 08:26 PM (Total replies: 3743)

So is spv2 going to be released all in one day, or in order from first to last level over a period of time?

Time: Tue October 23, 2018 12:09 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website