A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: theironpaw
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 11, 2010 04:36 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 17
What Games do you play: halo, halo ce
I post alot of screenshots to Halo Maps. no#2! woo
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
theironpaw has contributed to 15 posts out of 469511 total posts (0.00%) in 3,829 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Blitzkreig on Windows 7 Jan 11, 2010 04:36 PM (Total replies: 10)

yes my mistake. there is no limit in the amount of OS you can install. I just put a number because... really who will have 30 OS installed?

I'm using vista 32 bot and sharing is completely fine, and windows 7 is much better so you would be fine
Edited by theironpaw on Jan 11, 2010 at 04:39 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Is any one making a 3rd person app? Dec 31, 2009 07:55 PM (Total replies: 15)

yea I would like to have and find a fly cam for 1.09
I was half way recording a new film when all of a sudden DA DA daaa... Update!

Halo CE General Discussion » Blitzkreig on Windows 7 Dec 31, 2009 07:48 PM (Total replies: 10)

im sure it does not work on 64. bit but i know it works 32 bit. mabye if you still have your old windows disk like Xp or vista.

But I use VirtualBox --> http://www.virtualbox.org/

this program allows you to install up to 30 OS on your computer and you can run programs that work with older OS if they are installed.

if you still have your old OS disks virtual box allows you to install them all in one folder which you can delete anytime. but it runs the OS in a window just like a internet explorer page and you can press x and it will go away.

its made bescaue some people do work on other OS but never have time to switch computers, Plus it will be super fast becasue ur using 64 bit.

have a read around on that site. This IS most likey you Only chance for 64 bit.
I use this program on 32 bit vista for school I install Linux and mac

Go try it.

Edit: Oh and its FREE
Edited by theironpaw on Dec 31, 2009 at 07:49 PM

@ Greenfuzz

so I can use 3d max 2009? by any chance, or am i pushing it.
thanks

good... i have max 8. but i was always wondering why people made content for halo 1 and not 2 but now I know...

also can't remember does halo 2 come with the plugins for max when you install it? so it will work with or do i have to find them around the internet

Ok Only just brought halo 2, and I want to start editing and creating my own maps.
I've also noticed that halo 2 seems like everyone hates it and does not create maps in it... Why?

But to the main question of this new topic that I could not find in the search bar is...
what version of 3d max you use in halo 2 or what other programs work with it, including what version they are Like Maya "2008"?

I know with halo CE its 3ds Max 5 to 3ds Max 8. but halo 2 must be different right? can someone help?

I've got one question... what version of 3ds max does halo 2 use? i know that max5-8 is for halo ce but what about halo 2?

Yea I downloaded this map just 1 day after release (took and uploaded the first screen shots). played it 7 hours straight! lol

Only found one major glitch, after you get your hog and jump the jump from the garage and speed along the track past the rocket launcher, when you come up to the the glass shield and turn sharply your hog gets suck and clips through the wall... I've seen a couple of people get this and I have done this.

but anyways I've never actually played V1 only have the UI installed for my halo ce but this map by far blows my mine of epicness
Your Mongoose actually drives correctly than any other one before its self. but the ghost by far owns the map.

I'll give a message to all who I've played with online, they say the panic room is best idea ever inserted into this map (and the place everyone meets), so good enough that it should and can have its own map and still will make sense and be fun.

keep this up, it was worth the wait. and was not like something like duke nukem forever

it made up for its self
Edited by theironpaw on Nov 1, 2009 at 03:53 AM
Edited by theironpaw on Nov 1, 2009 at 03:55 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » 3ds Max or GMAX? Jul 6, 2009 07:07 AM (Total replies: 14)

i use max 8 better than gmax because its old

i think it would be great if you put telli that transports you into a skybox viewing area above so you can see the entire maze

making it fun for team slayer when someone can talk them through the maze or a point when each team meets etc...

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » im new to HEK and i need some help Jun 25, 2009 04:56 AM (Total replies: 12)

well first up. you need 3d max Knowledge.

think you should search up some tutorials On Max Before you even think of Halo ce.

its quite simple.. Just like google basic button 3d max controls.

hope somehow that helps :P

Halo CE General Discussion » Adding new avatars to Halomaps Jun 25, 2009 04:43 AM (Total replies: 360)

rick rolled image?

Halo CE General Discussion » Will Halo work on lynix??? Jun 21, 2009 05:40 AM (Total replies: 27)

you can run halo ce on linux. I've seen my brother do it. tho i cant help you in the fact that i don't know what program you use to make it happen.

all what i know is that it opens it as a split desktop, and you can run any xp mac product

Time: Thu December 12, 2019 5:49 AM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website