A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Mogan
About Contact
Last Post: May 27, 2010 10:00 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Mogan has contributed to 22 posts out of 469278 total posts (0.00%) in 3,711 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » CMT Presents….. May 27, 2010 10:00 AM (Total replies: 738)

Those leaks were pretty old stuff. :S Guess I have to learn myself how to use their tag release. :)

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT Presents….. May 27, 2010 08:07 AM (Total replies: 738)

What's up with CMT? I think it's 3-4 months since I was here last time? Any SP releases any where?

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] B40 Firefight Public Beta Nov 3, 2009 08:26 AM (Total replies: 236)

I agree on that. Halo 3 AR is stupid.

Is there a limit on waves? 'cause if not, I encountered a bug...

All ODST dead and 4th reinforcement, and then the enemies stopped spawning. I'd played in a 20 minute streak, and no deaths this time. They simply just stopped spawning.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT SPV2 A10 Public Beta Oct 5, 2009 02:46 AM (Total replies: 786)

Then you didn't kill all of them.

Halo CE General Discussion » HCE: ODST, a mini campaign. Oct 2, 2009 12:12 PM (Total replies: 351)

Bah, I forget irony on the internet is hopeless. :P

Anyway, yes, the SMG is supposed to have spread, but not that much if it's supposed to be balanced. I throw it away in this map as soon as possible, 'cause the so-called noob combo just pwns it. At least when you don't have shields. And please get rid of the wounded animation from the marine. I can't fire when under fire. Propably more realistic, but not that fun. And, yes, KPH = km/h.

Halo CE General Discussion » HCE: ODST, a mini campaign. Oct 1, 2009 04:27 PM (Total replies: 351)

Dude, the spartans are way faster. Some of them (according to one of the novels) could attain over 50 KPH (in suit), which is a tad faster than a normal human being.

I thought that other from the ugly plasma grenade, the grenade throwing, and the fact that you had to complete all the cinema triggers for the enemies to spawn, it was okay. And, the SMG had too much spread for short range. Seriously, it was like using a shotgun with more spread.
Edited by Mogan on Oct 1, 2009 at 04:29 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » HCE: ODST, a mini campaign. Sep 25, 2009 02:43 PM (Total replies: 351)

Sooo, when should we expect it to be downloadable?

Halo CE General Discussion » Ascension Firefight beta feedback topic Sep 2, 2009 06:01 PM (Total replies: 383)

Could you consider putting a sniper into one of the towers at wave 10 for those uncomfortable with dogfighting banshees that hovers and cam hit you wherever you fly with your banshee. Srsly, it's a pain on legendary. A bit boring when I did the map the 3rd time. i just really wished a ground combat option. Oh, and the hunters are frakking dumb. And they're too weak (or perhaps I'm just spoiled on CMT hunters and Halo 2).

But else, this is a very promising map. Propably the best concept for a firefight, except Gamma's.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE Fall Tournament 09' Sep 2, 2009 05:47 PM (Total replies: 24)

I'm in. Gmt +1. I'm occupied at day, until 1700 here. Oh, and thuesdays, as I take piano lessions.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT SPV2 A10 Public Beta Aug 30, 2009 07:58 AM (Total replies: 786)

Damn it. I've been looking forward to it the whole damn year. Another win for the badasses, even though Masterz claimed they didn't care about the rippers. :( This is why using the internet should require a certificate that requires a test on your IQ and maturity. Some ppl are just plain stupid.
Edited by Mogan on Aug 30, 2009 at 07:58 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Secondary fire Aug 26, 2009 07:48 PM (Total replies: 4)

So basically: larger sp maps, more bsps. Mp maps has to be within boundaries: more of something, less of another thing. Oh, and I have to make a test of that biped attach/detatch trick Gamma. Thanks!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Secondary fire Aug 26, 2009 06:56 PM (Total replies: 4)

Hi everybody. An idea has been coocking around in my head, and I've decided to learn how to add custom weps, maps, etc. But, first I have some questions regarding the engine:

1. Is it possible to create a secondary fire for the right mouse button, like a assault rifle with belly-mounted shotgun that uses the same ammo? (Starship Troopers).

2. If above question is possible, is it possible to re-assign grenades to another button in addition to primary and secondary fire?

3. Is it possible to extend tagspace?

4. Is it possible to have, say 4-6 grenade types?

5. Can you script the Ai to switch a weapon? I know they won't do it by simply giving them two weps, but can you script it before i.e. an encounter?

6. Does Blender support the format of Halo 3D files? If not, can I use another program between those?

The answers I get on these questions will decide which approach I take on my project. Don't expect me to publish anything, as I am a complete noob now.
Controvercial solutions and links to useful programs are greatly appreciated, since I don't even know how to unprotect my stock Halo-maps.

Any help and experience is greatly appreciated.

Regards, Mogan
Edited by Mogan on Aug 26, 2009 at 06:57 PM
Edited by Mogan on Aug 26, 2009 at 06:59 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT SPV2 A10 Public Beta Aug 13, 2009 06:29 AM (Total replies: 786)

The Elites you should use half a clip on is the Minor Domo (Blue Armor).

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Aug 8, 2009 04:59 PM (Total replies: 2917)

How about the flamethrower? Or, my personal anti-worm device, as I like to call it. Is it effective?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT SPV2 A10 Public Beta Aug 6, 2009 10:26 AM (Total replies: 786)

Just did legendary, and yeah, the AR really need to deal more damage per bullet. Now, it's even useless against packs of grunts.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT SPV2 A10 Public Beta Aug 5, 2009 06:37 PM (Total replies: 786)

Just ran through it in 30 mins on heroic, and I must say I'm really impressed. :) Though, I think it was rather easy. You should definitly had some hunters in the large hangars/cargo bays. Oh, and I encountered two major glitches:

1. In one of the large bays, the brutes were busy blasting marines which were on a lower level, (under the floor) thus allowing some rather easy assassinations.

2. At the bottom of the twisted tunnel/shaft, the spawned enemies just stood perfectly still, even though I shot at them and used nades. Once stuck, the nade never exploded. But when stuck by a nade or spike, they would disappear when pressing "Collect unseen garbage," which they wouldn't respond to before that. This didn't end the BSP, which prompted me to suicide, which was very annoying.
Edit: after suicide, they spawned as normal.

Apart from this, it's brilliant! :)

p.s: about the difficulty, I'll try legendary tomorrow. Heroic was way to easy. ;)
Edited by Mogan on Aug 5, 2009 at 06:39 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Jul 17, 2009 10:05 AM (Total replies: 2917)

Is it gonna be a mulitplayer version of this, or is it impossible to sync?
And, boss waves should contain zealots and/or hunters. Thos boss waves in the videos weren't very frightening...
But, anyway, this is epic! I could propably play that for years. :)
Edited by Mogan on Jul 17, 2009 at 10:06 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » -Earth Campaign- Official Thread. Jul 17, 2009 03:08 AM (Total replies: 74)

Quote: --- Original message by: sierra117
^ok ive got some music done already but I could use alot more. I would make some more on Acid Pro 6 but I suck at it. Not sure why I got a A in music :\
also anyone who hasn't added me that's helping should add me. So we can all keep in contact.
Though I don't go on that much. But I'll try to sign in more often.
Also Mogan can you try to make a more spooky type of music?

xfire: "masterdandan" (without the quotes)

I use Cubase. :P And, I dont have Xfire. And, I'll try to work on something for ya, but you have to wait for a while...

Could you pm me an adress to some alternative way of keeping in touch with you? If not, I'll just pm you my e-mail...

Halo CE General Discussion » -Earth Campaign- Official Thread. Jul 16, 2009 04:24 PM (Total replies: 74)

I could probably voice cast something. If you send me some lines, I'll record you a demo so you can see (or more correct: hear) if you like/dislike. And I can possibly try to make some custom ambient/fight music. I'm really into composing ambient/chill electronica and hard rock.
Edited by Mogan on Jul 16, 2009 at 04:25 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 4? Jul 10, 2009 04:23 PM (Total replies: 117)

If they absolutely want to make another Halo game, they should place in it Forerunner era, and you play as 343.

Time: Sun August 18, 2019 10:26 AM 390 ms.
A Halo Maps Website