A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: xXNeoshinobiXx
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 5, 2009 09:48 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 15
What Games do you play: Any halo, Left 4 Dead, Half Life, Garry's Mod, Orange Box 360, Kingdom hearts
Gentlemen?
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
xXNeoshinobiXx has contributed to 11 posts out of 469391 total posts (0.00%) in 3,776 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » any one wanna help me wit dis? Oct 5, 2009 09:48 PM (Total replies: 13)

Sony Vegas. I have platinum but i dont recommend. Sony Vegas 8 is good.

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Halo 2 Vista Graphics Sep 26, 2009 09:10 PM (Total replies: 5)

Alright so my friend recently gave me his H2V. Installed everything alright. Checked my hardware to see if it was good enough, went to yougamers.com and got it rated. It said my specs were fine if not, significantly more powerful then the minimum requirements. Here are my specs

Acer Aspire X1200
2.5Ghz AMD athlon X2 64.
4Gbs RAM
Nvidia Geforce 8200

Other people with almost the exact same specs can run this game on HIGH. Problem with mine is that i have to put it on low, disable anti-aliasing, on the lowest resolution, then the game is barely playable, but it frame skips during every motion.

I downloaded the latest drivers for my video card already.

Help to get this optimized?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 ODST..... Sep 23, 2009 06:06 PM (Total replies: 17)

Quote: --- Original message by: Sgt Blaze
Quote: --- Original message by: Slayer117
well then its not that hard to make one just click sign up.
*problem 2 NO FIGGIN' E-MAIL!*
howd u get live? Cuz im pretty sure you need an email for xbl...

Halo CE General Discussion » Is it just me or... Sep 15, 2009 10:01 PM (Total replies: 75)

Hmm... I think i could go along with my idea of presenting maps like the way they do in halo 3 Forges. Since there is a lot of discussion on which maps are "good" in terms of gameplay and content, there should be ways to inform people on what maps should be played. -Prepares for negative comments-. Also, a team of 4 people would be great. But with school and all, i'd be pretty hung up on projects for consumers ed.

Halo CE General Discussion » Is it just me or... Sep 13, 2009 12:38 PM (Total replies: 75)

You know, i remember someone (sorry i forgot) posted a video showing off TM_Immolate and Garden_CE. It looked really good. My idea is that someone could do a HaloCE: Forges or... something like that. Not a complete rip of Halo3 Forges but something along the lines of it. Not just walking around picking up weapons and shooting them.

Halo CE General Discussion » How to set up Dedicated servers? Sep 10, 2009 06:53 PM (Total replies: 7)

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?nid=323

Read this. It really isn't that hard to understand. I youtubed it and just followed along.

Halo CE General Discussion » Is it just me or... Sep 9, 2009 10:49 PM (Total replies: 75)

I wanted to host a game night on Garden_CE and Immolate, maybe friday. Really good maps IMO. But i guess hugeass, extinction, and coldsnap is what brings people to Halo CE because of the custom weapons and vehicles. I really just want to play casually hardcore slayer on non-stock maps. So far sanctuary is the only good one that has people in it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Is it just me or... Sep 9, 2009 10:36 PM (Total replies: 75)

Do people really not like most new maps? I haven't seen a Garden_CE server yet and that map is great. TM Immolate too. Too many coldsnap, snow grove, and sanctuary servers, not saying they aren't bad but i'd like to play a little more variety.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE laggy on Widescreen? Jun 23, 2009 09:24 PM (Total replies: 5)

I've done what higuy did and reduced the resolution back to 800 x 600. Now it works pefectly and stays at 31 FPS. I tried it on a higher res and got a solid 28. So i guess im good for this now.

Also, thats what the directX diagnostic tool said about the processor. But i never trust it, so yeah i guess that is the max speed. Boxes always lie. Frankly i dont trust dell to be anything good anymore after my old computer.

I wouldnt mind if this topic gets closed now. I've gotten what i needed.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE laggy on Widescreen? Jun 21, 2009 10:17 PM (Total replies: 5)

Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy
turn off decals.
I tried turning off everything that was the same, but i'll try that.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE laggy on Widescreen? Jun 21, 2009 09:39 PM (Total replies: 5)

I've recently upgraded my old Dell Dimension E510

Intel Core Duo 3.00Ghz
ATI Radeon X300 128MB hypermemory
510MB RAM
and a Square screen about the size of 3 mechanical pencils <_<

To an Acer AspireX1200
AMX athlon dual core 2.5Ghz
Nvidia Geforce 8200
4Gigs of Ram
1680 x 1050 widescreen.

My problem is that i used to be able to host perfect servers on halo CE, without my FPS going below 25. Now with my new computer, if i look at about...6-8 people that are stationary, my FPS goes down to 8. I have to get out of the area where everyone is then it will go back up to 31. Can anyone help?

Time: Tue October 22, 2019 11:17 AM 218 ms.
A Halo Maps Website