A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: GoldenOrbs
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 17, 2009 12:22 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 18
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
GoldenOrbs has contributed to 22 posts out of 467276 total posts (0.00%) in 3,341 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess map Jul 12, 2009 11:25 AM (Total replies: 76)

Those particular group of characters from TP that used the rocket launcher would be pretty cool to see as characters in this map.

Halo CE General Discussion » Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess map Jul 9, 2009 08:09 AM (Total replies: 76)

How's the map coming along?

Halo CE General Discussion » Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess map Jul 4, 2009 10:30 PM (Total replies: 76)

Hey, here's an idea. How about making all of the TP Hyrule map, but break it up into seperate playable maps, and then finally releasing the entire thing in one giant map. I would suggest breaking it into seperate provinces, such as the Eldin Province. This idea might satisfy everyone, in terms of both battle practicality and content. Just throwing out ideas.

Also, as seperate maps, both the sky temple and Castle town would be bad ass.

Halo CE General Discussion » Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess map Jul 4, 2009 10:05 AM (Total replies: 76)

Will you be able to go inside the houses in Kakariko?

Halo CE General Discussion » Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess map Jul 3, 2009 12:23 PM (Total replies: 76)

I'd go for a E Hyrule Field/Kakariko Village map. If I remember, they're right next to each other, and it's a fair sized area to use. Are you going to make the eldin bridge a breakable object? Also, have you thought of the idea I mentioned for the OOT map, using multiple character bipeds? One suggestion would be the group of adventurers from the bar.

Halo CE General Discussion » Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess map Jul 2, 2009 02:52 PM (Total replies: 76)

Quote: --- Original message by: cellista92
we could just place it as a device providing easy transport. to replace teles.

Not to mention the spinner was and is bad ass.

Halo CE General Discussion » Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess map Jun 30, 2009 06:54 AM (Total replies: 76)

What? Someone complained about the land of hyrule's size? But ppl play that map everyday, and everyone I talk to is waiting for the new update. The size isn't that big of a deal, nobody ever seems to have trouble finding and killing each other. Wasn't the new update close to done anyways? Can't you guys just release what you have? The bows and the lengthened hookshot would be awesome, as well as anything else you guys added. The TP project sounds cool, but the one everyone is waiting for is the oot update.

Time: Fri August 17, 2018 3:19 AM 204 ms.
A Halo Maps Website