A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Matthew102
About Contact
Last Post: May 8, 2010 12:42 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 13
What Games do you play: Halo, Total war series, AoE series, C&C series, Worldofwarcraft, Runescape.
Freeze, Beotch

Post Statistics
Matthew102 has contributed to 24 posts out of 469389 total posts (.01%) in 3,762 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » AI in vehicles? May 8, 2010 12:42 AM (Total replies: 11)

How do I make AI get in vehicles OR make them have a specific path to follow like an objective to a certain area.

O-------------------------> X

O representing starting point, X representing where he got to using whatever must be done to do so.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » AI and HEK+ issues May 7, 2010 06:44 PM (Total replies: 5)

Oh you are god, sir. :D

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » AI and HEK+ issues May 7, 2010 06:25 PM (Total replies: 5)

1. AI
I have downloaded AI tags and installed them as prompted by maker, but I get this message when I try to use them in Sapien.
"Not all the selected tags could be added to the palette
You selected one or more files that couldn't be loaded correctly
Please contact your nearest Bungie programmer for assistance."

How do I fix this?

2. HEK+
I can open the program, and load a map. But, when I right-click to bring up the options list or click a tab on the top left, the program discontinues response and I have to turn it off.

I have .NET up to date
Using Windows Vista.

Please help. :(

it worked, thanks everyone.

so when i have my .scenario file compiled, i go in guerilla, click new, then go to shader enviroment, and place detail grass as my base map, and detail map as detail grass as well with a scale of 25?

all i want is a nice grass on the ground, not much to ask... but these answers are stuff im not even dealin with... i ran radiosity, ive put the material name to detail grass and detail_grass for two different maps, the only lead i have is the compiling the bitmaps...i used yayaps tutorial and in his he gets a warning which is where he changes it to explicit alpha...but i dont get these warnings, it just makes it. so i dont change anything, is that a priority?yes or no

i can work with bitmaps that have underscores... but unfortunately, ones with spaces give me trouble...in the material editor, i want to use b30 detail grass for my ground...but when i look at the map in sapien, it is white...help please

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » tutorial for .scenery bases Jul 8, 2009 10:57 PM (Total replies: 15)

not workin...i fail

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » tutorial for .scenery bases Jul 8, 2009 10:30 PM (Total replies: 15)

still nothing...lemme better help you understand what im seeing
http://img29.imageshack.us/i/sapien2009070819244310.jpg/

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » tutorial for .scenery bases Jul 8, 2009 09:17 PM (Total replies: 15)

??uhh, what?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » tutorial for .scenery bases Jul 8, 2009 09:04 PM (Total replies: 15)

someone tell me how to place user made bases in sapien with a ability to place things on it, cause wehn i place things on it they show up inside the base wall

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » how to i do this Jul 7, 2009 07:07 PM (Total replies: 1)

i want to put 2 bitmaps in my model in gmax, and by that i mean i want the top side of the map(above cliffs) to have a bitmap as well, instead of no colors, but i dont know how to do the shader enviroments for tat, halp!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » AI Jul 3, 2009 09:20 PM (Total replies: 5)

ok, i added the ai, but they dont respawn in the game, how do i fix this?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » AI Jul 3, 2009 07:25 PM (Total replies: 5)

Ok, i want to put AI in my map, how do i do this?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » .map file building problem Jul 3, 2009 06:00 PM (Total replies: 12)

do i delete the .map file before re-compiling?
Edited by Matthew102 on Jul 3, 2009 at 06:06 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » .map file building problem Jul 3, 2009 05:56 PM (Total replies: 12)

so take them out and save and that will fix?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » .map file building problem Jul 3, 2009 05:53 PM (Total replies: 12)

yes

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » .map file building problem Jul 3, 2009 05:45 PM (Total replies: 12)

in the guerilla? or what

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » .map file building problem Jul 3, 2009 05:40 PM (Total replies: 12)

actually yes i did
Edited by Matthew102 on Jul 3, 2009 at 05:43 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » .map file building problem Jul 3, 2009 05:23 PM (Total replies: 12)

My map was finally working in sapien, but now that i finished building the .map file, i get exception whenever i play the map...please help!

Time: Sun October 20, 2019 9:45 PM 218 ms.
A Halo Maps Website